<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Paige | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/paige21/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/paige21/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Paige.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">081c62e3f414cd59ec82e830e62fd7c9</guid>
				<title>Paige posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1436852/#acomment-1436858</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Nov 2018 10:53:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, no he doesn’t like to use drains I didn’t have drains and the girl next to me didn’t either &#x1f60a; x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/laurenhart96/" rel="nofollow ugc">Lauren</a> posted an update <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paige21/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paige21</a> I have my surgery booked with Dr Sleiter on 4th  jan.. does he use drains??x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1600bad599335007e60f478fe66085d2</guid>
				<title>Paige posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1436120/#acomment-1436138</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 18:03:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Under the muscle you need more healing time than overs apparently. Glad your on the mend though, rest up with lots of lemsip I can’t imagine sneezing or coughing would be comfortable aha x </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jesslekay/" rel="nofollow ugc">Jess</a> posted an update <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paige21/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paige21</a> I got mine done the same day as you. How are you feeling?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fdf31aa0033ae23835f441f92f27d87</guid>
				<title>Paige&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1436135/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 17:55:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4811bb3cf41aae7030cd783f86adf5f</guid>
				<title>Paige posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1436120/#acomment-1436133</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 17:54:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m feeling great to be honest, since op day I’ve only had 2/3 days with pain but it’s all been bareable! How are you feeling? X</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jesslekay/" rel="nofollow ugc">Jess</a> posted an update <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paige21/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paige21</a> I got mine done the same day as you. How are you feeling?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbf77fe47f7c4fa8e1fc2704ddfff79f</guid>
				<title>Paige replied to the topic Parking?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/parking-9/#post-1283400</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Oct 2018 07:25:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c432984ab27757a37e9013a9c370f52d</guid>
				<title>Paige started the topic Parking?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/parking-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Oct 2018 17:19:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Best place to park for London Fitzroy?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c876e8f9af462d5d37bd4ac140b88ab</guid>
				<title>Paige and Marie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430960/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:59:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec3feec35580b4bdc4e74d9ff03186ee</guid>
				<title>Paige&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430798/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 19:53:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2d2784e83e47af7771c776a6868b1a9</guid>
				<title>Paige changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430796/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 19:51:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b1d9e162c70a13e4674921ead91a90d</guid>
				<title>Paige replied to the topic October Surgery WhatsApp Group?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-surgery-whatsapp-group/#post-1282332</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 19:49:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please add me also, I’m booked in for the 27th October with Dr Sleiter x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cef49ccb3e0eccda0cc080286ac1b12</guid>
				<title>Paige started the topic Over the muscle and high profiles in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/over-the-muscle-and-high-profiles/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 12:58:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anybody got any before and afters for high profiles over the muscle? I’m so worried mine are going to look stuck on/fake fake I’m getting 375cc was offered 400cc but I think they’ll be too big, help! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4891ddc1553a4fae8d297b1538e57760</guid>
				<title>Paige&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430690/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 12:00:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c4fb80c3095eb12b40775c7322552d0</guid>
				<title>Paige posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1426437/#acomment-1430688</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:59:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>07922608026, booked in for 27th October! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/marie80/" rel="nofollow ugc">Marie</a> posted an update <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lis212/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lis212</a> Hi if you send me your number I will add you to the WhatsApp group &#x1f600; x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b9b4ec1af4217d88e5f411698444135</guid>
				<title>Paige replied to the topic October surgery anyone ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-surgery-anyone-%f0%9f%98%80/#post-1282281</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:58:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m booked in for October 27th!! So excited x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03d0a167afc61b16e1cca2abf590dc4f</guid>
				<title>Paige became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430684/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:56:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/208 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 06:29:18 by W3 Total Cache
-->