<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Paige Kearsley | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/paigekhloe/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/paigekhloe/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Paige Kearsley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 07:28:30 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92b09bb50182b14c1d15045582d1fbdf</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic Full uplift and implants progress photos are in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/full-uplift-and-implants-progress-photos-are/#post-1294080</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:52:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I was so glad I got the uplift they looked amazing and the scars was healing really well and very faint until this week, I have developed an infection and ended up with 2 holes that are pussing and quite deep, today I have woke up and it is now one very large hole with a lot of puss coming out of my right side, I went for a swab yesterday&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1449479"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/full-uplift-and-implants-progress-photos-are/#post-1294080" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">824b49e7b94cef5c92644ccd23de754a</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic 4 weeks on.... does this look normal? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-on-does-this-look-normal/#post-1294078</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:41:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi carmen, I have the same problem mine started as 2 small holes then they went deeper and was pussing a lot now I have developed one large hole that’s pussing, what happened with yours please? Need reassurance x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c70f221a72796a0ede5ccbee9219b28d</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic Full uplift and implants progress photos are in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/full-uplift-and-implants-progress-photos-are/#post-1292791</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Feb 2019 10:43:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m so glad your happier to! They are miles better and we only would have ended up needing the uplift in the future anyway, I am so happy with the way they are now and just looking forward to see the progression over the next month </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9159c6793703f416e63caf6b1af9bf7</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic Full uplift and implants progress photos are in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/full-uplift-and-implants-progress-photos-are/#post-1292789</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Feb 2019 10:41:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 5&amp;6<br />
Day 7&amp;8 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">650b5cd796e3ba74f1eef27d7c876b7a</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic Full uplift and implants progress photos are in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/full-uplift-and-implants-progress-photos-are/#post-1292787</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Feb 2019 10:41:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Top 2 phots day 1&amp;2<br />
Bottom 2 day 3&amp;4</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5713ba9ad4c602d62f402458bfa8476d</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic Full uplift and implants progress photos are in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/full-uplift-and-implants-progress-photos-are/#post-1292784</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Feb 2019 09:58:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Day 1</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1f40f936524c30f918b919cf09f7794</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley started the topic Full uplift and implants progress photos are in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/full-uplift-and-implants-progress-photos-are/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Feb 2019 09:56:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I had revision surgery on the 31st January so I am 1 week 1 day post op, I had revision due to waterfall syndrome I had 520cc under the muscle implants with no uplift previously which resulted in waterfall defect and really uneven implants, I really wanted to avoid the uplift but it didn’t work so my revision surgery was a full uplift a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1447422"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/full-uplift-and-implants-progress-photos-are/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">678850c3b624e03115e5b00a15c9c168</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic EXTRA HIGH PROFILE, OVERS, NIPPLE LIFT! HELP! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/extra-high-profile-overs-nipple-lift-help/#post-1282815</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:44:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh really. Was this without a lift? Do the uhp not look stook on? Have you got any photos please? My appointment is on Saturday to book my revision I don’t want to try and avoid the lift again incase it happens but I just don’t want the scars as I scar really bad x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39b0fb0e23404975fe5b568aa26908fa</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1431194/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:36:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1f9f368f851124a20b5a0fee5d7ee79</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic EXTRA HIGH PROFILE, OVERS, NIPPLE LIFT! HELP! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/extra-high-profile-overs-nipple-lift-help/#post-1282507</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Oct 2018 10:05:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Hun, I need to stop worrying about the scar because I definitely need them done, I tried to avoid it the first time and it’s my biggest regret, I had an awful recovery I was in so much pain and iv also lost sensation in both nipples already, I can’t find the photos on your profile I’m still figuring how to work this x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18e39c696cdf7f6ebbdfa02e44d8224a</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley replied to the topic EXTRA HIGH PROFILE, OVERS, NIPPLE LIFT! HELP! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/extra-high-profile-overs-nipple-lift-help/#post-1282476</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Oct 2018 22:09:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, i had my first surgery at the end of June and my scars are really bad very purple looking so I’m worried they will be the same around the nipple. How did you feel afterwards? Was you not in a lot of pain? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec25eeaf7c9563da33d8d909638e1a6c</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430948/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:34:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6c3eb8c11bb90584cfb369044203f24</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430947/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:33:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48e702c9620031d6186005236cd72e7e</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley started the topic EXTRA HIGH PROFILE, OVERS, NIPPLE LIFT! HELP! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/extra-high-profile-overs-nipple-lift-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Oct 2018 14:24:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I had surgery in June 520cc high profile unders I am having revision soon due to some problems, i didn’t have a uplift and I i now have waterfall effect, my right is much smaller than my left and they look flat and to far out into my armpits, I’m changing them from unders to overs and high profile to extra high 525cc and having a nip&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1430929"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/extra-high-profile-overs-nipple-lift-help/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5868764a711f0f72ba9aa43e6fcce141</guid>
				<title>Paige Kearsley became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430186/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Oct 2018 10:35:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/182 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 10:52:38 by W3 Total Cache
-->