<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Pauline | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/pmillie/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/pmillie/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Pauline.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:56:24 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceb56e5606b65d9d6a484023e2d280e0</guid>
				<title>Pauline replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-you-have-to-buy-loads-of-bigger-tops-for-after-surgery/#post-1021307</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jul 2017 21:18:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Definitely get button up tops (or I wore my husband&#8217;s shirts at home) because you really can&#8217;t get your arms above your head. But it&#8217;s not for long at all! So don&#8217;t spend too much money. I actually fit in most of my tops because I always wore big padded bras and to be honest I am buying smaller camisoles! I&#8217;ve gone from a small B to a D but I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1201579"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-you-have-to-buy-loads-of-bigger-tops-for-after-surgery/#post-1021307" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91cca0719b27619b045fa4e592b23c54</guid>
				<title>Pauline posted an update: How do I post please?@myamoderator</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1191044/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jun 2017 21:35:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How do I post please?<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myamoderator/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myamoderator</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6ddc23a8afeb126f7db485ea28411a2</guid>
				<title>Pauline replied to the topic Recovery advise please? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-advise-please/#post-1013450</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:18:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my operation on Friday but not at a MYA Clinic. I thought I wouldn&#8217;t be able to lift my 18 month old but I can&#8217;t even cuddle her or my other two kiddies! So at least I know I&#8217;ve got a few more days of pain left at least! Agh! I don&#8217;t know how you girls went home that same day: I stayed overnight and so glad I did. I have still been feeling&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1190022"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-advise-please/#post-1013450" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3706dc28fe7eea27b2f520dca5ebca13</guid>
				<title>Pauline&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1188974/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Jun 2017 05:48:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3465822f19727f2ba2f542e5d9864d56</guid>
				<title>Pauline&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1178443/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Jun 2017 20:44:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69b3c86d380634837353ce6a6aaed0a1</guid>
				<title>Pauline changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1178437/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Jun 2017 20:42:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57129a65881cc5806a63dfda4e74fb79</guid>
				<title>Pauline changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1178430/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Jun 2017 20:41:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c17bd3937712ffde28218e69d6b3d4c</guid>
				<title>Pauline replied to the topic Mr Traynor 32A please? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-32a-please/#post-999570</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2017 20:45:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Crystal what size are you now please? I&#8217;m a 32b, size 10, 5&#8217;2&#8243;, and my surgeon has suggested 275cc, 315cc or 360cc high profile round implants. I&#8217;ve done the rice sizers in a 32e and the 360 is very big. However everyone says go bigger (if that&#8217;s what he can fit). It would be bi plane which I think is partial. I don&#8217;t think I want to be bigger&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1170834"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-32a-please/#post-999570" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e33d2b9544c87f901234f9998456c81</guid>
				<title>Pauline replied to the topic 5WPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5wpo-3/#post-995000</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 17:51:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing! I can&#8217;t believe you were a 32A to begin with! I am at the research stage. Was it a MYA clinic you had it done? I am East Yorkshire so looking local but I am finding it difficult to find out about the surgeons. I am measuring a 32C but honestly I would definitely say I am a B at the most! I am seeing that some people are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1163924"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5wpo-3/#post-995000" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c7a6e6e99aa155e4c90fbb7f4cf5599</guid>
				<title>Pauline became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1163863/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 15:38:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/165 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 09:56:59 by W3 Total Cache
-->