<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Rachel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rache099/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rache099/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rachel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:14:41 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14fbc22834476bbb8f96e7f840b18b10</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Advice needed - easiest way to wash and dry my hair? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-needed-easiest-way-to-wash-and-dry-my-hair/#post-880552</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Nov 2015 11:15:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I knelt down bending my head over the bath &#8211; (faced forward) I held a towel over my chest. My mum then showered my hair! I got sprayed in the face a few times ha ha&#8230; But boobs stayed dry and had lovely clean hair again! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77e1d8985113d953dba1b356d661ec83</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Pictures of 400cc please?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pictures-of-400cc-please/#post-879455</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:26:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve had 400 overs. I was a 34B now 8 days post op I&#8217;m wearing a 36 E sports bra xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba9205900e60727f02f4329c147827e9</guid>
				<title>Rachel and Katrina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/987613/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:37:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7332b392ff304f2dbca110ad4c9808c</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Freaking out! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/freaking-out-16/#post-878618</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:18:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a similar thing. They sent a letter to my Dr&#8217;s asking them to sign off on the surgery. They wouldn&#8217;t! They wouldn&#8217;t say yes or no! And I was told that without his consent they wouldn&#8217;t operate.  I made an appointment to see my surgeon again and discussed everything again and he signed me off for the op!  They are just trying to pass&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-987566"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/freaking-out-16/#post-878618" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a577f6941d409491589a2e52a3d6b4a4</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Anyone feel loads worse the day after op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-feel-loads-worse-the-day-after-op/#post-878576</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:01:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m still at the swollen stage &#8211; only had my op on Sunday, so everything is still tight on me too. I did have the asda surgery bra for the first day or so, but didn&#8217;t feel like it gave me much support. I&#8217;m now wearing my macom. Feels a bit like a straight jacket at times, but I feel it&#8217;s better support than the asda one. I&#8217;m struggling most with a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-987519"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-feel-loads-worse-the-day-after-op/#post-878576" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98417f099c9ffee2adb63e9d2a3bfd0b</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Smoking in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-49/#post-878573</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:51:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think everyone&#8217;s healing process is different. Some people on here have quit, some carried on. The fact is that smoking does affect the body. It numbs the nerve endings and makes it harder for your body to do what it needs to do.  I&#8217;m a smoker and was told that they would do a test on the day of the op and it would be cancelled if my surgeon&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-987516"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-49/#post-878573" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b505f0b2a125df6b4b94da31a6b2b28c</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Anyone feel loads worse the day after op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-feel-loads-worse-the-day-after-op/#post-878563</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Nov 2015 08:44:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It was the the 2nd day for me! Had my op on Sunday and It was Tuesday that I woke up feeling like that. Really swollen and tender!  My nurse called me yesterday and she said it&#8217;s perfectly normal for it to kick in a few days after! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8da5f5b2c4704f84e6aaca4d2bc5c8c3</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic 10 days to go!!! Mixed emotions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10-days-to-go-mixed-emotions/#post-878371</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:33:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All this is normal!! I think everyone begins to get a few (or a lot) irrational thoughts as the date gets closer! I sure did! Even the drive over to the hospital I was questioning what the heck was I doing.  Just have to remind yourself it&#8217;s what you&#8217;ve wanted and you&#8217;ve chosen a surgeon who has done this a thousand times (literally) he&#8217;s listened&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-987171"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10-days-to-go-mixed-emotions/#post-878371" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc8b680b0b387cb0bcd65277666b342</guid>
				<title>Rachel&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/986906/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Nov 2015 22:56:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">075553e60ee55818bc9b696cd9f98b9f</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Before &#38; After in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-after/#post-877735</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Nov 2015 19:02:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw, they look fab! Bet you are pleased 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d3821e3e8ad0809cdf4f60bc7b00b58</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Anyone else feel guilty or selfish for wanting surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-feel-guilty-or-selfish-for-wanting-surgery/#post-877195</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Nov 2015 07:54:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 39, single with no kids and I still feel a little selfish! My parents don&#8217;t think I should have it (but fab as they are they are supporting me)and I&#8217;ve been told by my sister in law, that I&#8217;m setting a bad example to my nieces! Also a fabulous lady at work has just been diagnosed with breast cancer! Makes me feel like I&#8217;m being superficial&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-985515"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-feel-guilty-or-selfish-for-wanting-surgery/#post-877195" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df5d85d7cd3634e9817cc930a46791e5</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic This time next week in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/this-time-next-week-16/#post-876809</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Nov 2015 08:41:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@amy are you with transform? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0aea6987d552dbecf638bd43209cabc</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic This time next week in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/this-time-next-week-16/#post-876802</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Nov 2015 07:58:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m actually on the 8th with Mr Mahadev. Nervous and excited!!! Who are you with? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78a0a9a5a4c13f934a4c9747901f8cc8</guid>
				<title>Rachel started the topic This time next week in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/this-time-next-week-16/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Nov 2015 06:41:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So excited, this time next week, I will be waking up with new boobies! Have a feeling this will be the slowest week of my life! Ha ha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea0e4560f7176f2d75e81e7e176cab71</guid>
				<title>Rachel&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/984445/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Oct 2015 07:15:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90026fa1bfd5d893a1bf5b174ec47c3f</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-4/#post-876321</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Oct 2015 07:02:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Becky.  What size are you now? I&#8217;m expecting the worst pain, then hopefully the reality won&#8217;t be too bad! Lol x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">057b267d720c3d147b0d9b847e10964c</guid>
				<title>Rachel and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/984400/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 22:16:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6264dc51f242e04a45bd7e0c946f4c9</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Strapping off....Over the moon!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-over-the-moon-2/#post-876254</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:26:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m on 8th Nov&#8230; The wait is killing me now! Ha ha. Getting nervous so really great to hear happy stories:-) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93d331494b072f5c48321c672956bc93</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Mya experience so far 350cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-experience-so-far-350cc-unders/#post-876250</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:12:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds like a very nice experience&#8230; Well considering it&#8217;s an operation!! Ha ha. Glad they made you feel so comfortable:-)  is the pregnancy test normal?? No one has mentioned that to me (booked on 8th Nov) not that there is any chance! Ha ha &#8230; Just wondering. Happy healing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32f11029e69cef2304140f8c7847b131</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Strapping off....Over the moon!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-over-the-moon-2/#post-876247</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:06:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw, what a transformation&#8230; Looking great:-) are you pleased?  Can&#8217;t even see your scars! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2a666d88afb42c1a88a500007bdc33b</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Before and after 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-after-500cc/#post-876130</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:49:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks great &#8211; what size were you before? </p>
<p>They do look good!!!! Are you pleased?? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6798e328e9661236ca82d4f50ec54832</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-4/#post-876047</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 07:20:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m so excited about it, but getting so nervous at the same time.  The wait is killing me! Just want to wake up and it be op day!  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d4758dc2cf8c1bf9d331a37b2cfe750</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-4/#post-875972</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Oct 2015 19:27:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Annie, I&#8217;m hoping for minimum DD 🙂  xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e877234182291854540a20b7cc52f441</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-4/#post-875855</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:22:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Paula &#8211; I&#8217;m with Mr Mahadev. He just said overs would be best for me &#8211; didn&#8217;t give me an option and at the time I was fine about it&#8230; As its getting nearer, I&#8217;m starting to think too much!! And question everything!! Ha ha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ee36282205e93fc05dd3d6d05bc4f3e</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-4/#post-875854</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:20:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Sara Jane. They look great, really natural how long ago was your Op? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed876a74f9d64d592016b2b936b0274b</guid>
				<title>Rachel started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-overs-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:30:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked for my Op on 8th Nov. Having 400cc overs. I&#8217;m a 34 big B at the moment. Anyone else had overs?  Most posts I&#8217;ve read seem to be unders&#8230; Know my surgeon knows what he&#8217;s talking about&#8230; But getting a little paranoid about the overs bit. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1639a8e44df75263aa9dcfa34a7e8eb2</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic I have boobies in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-have-boobies-13/#post-875589</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:37:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fab, thanks for that.  I&#8217;m going to order one now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2d6ac8b458f784dab3908b133ddc462</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Smoking in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-48/#post-875588</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:35:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well done on quitting. I&#8217;m hoping my op gives me the boost to stop for good.  Just don&#8217;t like the pressure of the ultimation.. I&#8217;ve always done the opposite to what I&#8217;m told&#8230; Ha ha.  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f19eb2cfe1a3f0c8b7c8e7beef619ad1</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic I have boobies in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-have-boobies-13/#post-875490</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:44:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is that bra the post surgery one from asda? I&#8217;m looking at that and can&#8217;t work out what size, online it says M,L, Xl etc rather tan bra sizes!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cddd36d6cb67f399fc4e186a8bb973b</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Smoking in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-48/#post-875488</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:29:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do wonder if it&#8217;s a scare tactic, just trying to motivate me to quit! Really want to, and am trying.  You&#8217;ve taken the pressure off that you didn&#8217;t get tested 🙂 </p>
<p>How were you after the op? Any complications through smoking? </p>
<p>Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f22b61c58f863edf1190e2d0fc5b4605</guid>
				<title>Rachel started the topic Smoking in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-48/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:10:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seriously can&#8217;t wait, booked in for 8th Nov. Have the macom ordered. Need to visit asda for a 2nd bra option. Ordered the V pillow. Arnica at the ready. Only thing left is to quit smoking!! I&#8217;m 2 weeks away and on the patches.  My surgeon said I have to quit completely, and he will do a urine test on the day and will not do the surgery if it shows&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-983258"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/smoking-48/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba35a94b281fd3689107f66b29abdb6f</guid>
				<title>Rachel became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/983207/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 08:43:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/276 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 22:11:03 by W3 Total Cache
-->