<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Rebecca | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rebeccafx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rebeccafx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rebecca.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 00:03:54 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a2c98f37290e3ecb9cccf2af39cf6d0</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the topic Uneven chest wall/ribs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uneven-chest-wall-ribs/#post-1303837</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2019 15:53:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have an uneven chest wall and I had 300cc UHP unders.. and I couldn&#8217;t be happier xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9059797e0be75dca03f3c27523634cc1</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the topic Post op bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-bra-47/#post-1303824</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2019 11:16:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m currently using the marena surgical bra not a mya patient  xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80a01f8abc7ea598c67ccf3272cd49aa</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the topic 4 days post op help? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-help-2/#post-1303738</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Jun 2019 10:30:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes your definitely not on your own, I was in so much pain and I thought it would never pass but after the 7 day Mark you start to feel a little better each day try not to keep still for so long as I found doing that made me feel so much worse.. my painkillers didn&#8217;t really do much too  , try stay positive and each day that passes is a day closer&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1464351"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-help-2/#post-1303738" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f386625e152ffe6d18c07ad759df06c6</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the topic 4 days post op help? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-help-2/#post-1303730</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Jun 2019 07:25:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Olivia I was exactly like this I am currently 14 days post op.. hang in there becuase it does get better I found that my 3rd 4th and 5th day the worst xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d307316cdcae2e3bbd0bae2220744d0b</guid>
				<title>Rebecca&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1463901/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2019 22:08:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35eda9bb1a98303d70ea186de291861e</guid>
				<title>Rebecca&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1462931/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:09:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf3e91237c307d6da133ac276be48b5c</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the topic 30AA with 300cc before and after please?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/30aa-with-300cc-before-and-after-please/#post-1303012</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:56:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would be to they look amazing.. i have two little ones so hoping I&#8217;m not too bad after about a week or two.. fingers crossed xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">758acecbdbcd8e2f700bccad9d0469ec</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the topic 30AA with 300cc before and after please?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/30aa-with-300cc-before-and-after-please/#post-1303005</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:01:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh Heidi I really hope mine are like yours.. how was your pain afterwards xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb8390f71a602d064571325e2dceb1d2</guid>
				<title>Rebecca started the topic 30AA with 300cc before and after please?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/30aa-with-300cc-before-and-after-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:09:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wondering if anyone has before and after of 300cc UHP unders from a 30AA xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84bbb5511301fb1b17c4ea5d73b88898</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the topic When do you get your admission time? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-do-you-get-your-admission-time-4/#post-1303001</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:07:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I got my admission time 2 days before op xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16c5868665c51b7ec080c205084dbe2b</guid>
				<title>Rebecca replied to the topic Sizing help please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sizing-help-please-4/#post-1302701</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2019 21:38:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was told 240cc by one surgeon and 300cc and 325cc by another but said there was a higher risk of rippling so I think I&#8217;m going to go with the 300cc uhp with me being so small on top hoping I love them x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b2e43699ababaf6f1fa919402e7b916</guid>
				<title>Rebecca started the topic What do I choose 300cc or 325cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-do-i-choose-300cc-or-325cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2019 17:22:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1st surgeon said 240cc was limit I could have so seen another surgeon who said 300cc or 325cc but there&#8217;s a chance of rippling and double bubble so I picked 300cc not sure if I&#8217;ve made right decision.. x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49550b7b41b7a8e80d7f733b04df6bfc</guid>
				<title>Rebecca started the topic Sizing help please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sizing-help-please-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2019 16:35:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can anyone with simular stats message me please as really need some advice 5ft 4 size 8 32AA</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4077f62329096b36f94a05efc07e8db7</guid>
				<title>Rebecca and Heidi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1462223/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jun 2019 09:52:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5faa883e0f3caa2fd40a2bf35671621</guid>
				<title>Rebecca&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1462156/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2019 19:55:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82f28f42c9702ad1663cb78a7a93a0f7</guid>
				<title>Rebecca and Brooke are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1462153/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2019 19:49:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">198cd53b6f290ff461152c86a27c8fc2</guid>
				<title>Rebecca became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1461246/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 May 2019 20:30:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/204 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 01:55:06 by W3 Total Cache
-->