<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Paris | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/redtx49/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/redtx49/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Paris.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55d908baf076c83143e717dbe115b962</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Preston! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-15/#post-1297987</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2019 16:17:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Preston is a wonderful hospital, tucked away on the quiet country road!  Happy soon-to-be-here op day to you, ladies!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d1ab48ff8f27de2f373b9dc59d31c8f</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Mr Taylor’s or Dr mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-taylors-or-dr-mounir/#post-1297984</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Apr 2019 16:12:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Nia! I had Dr. Mounir 4/3. Had 400cc UHP partials (his ’under’ typically mean partials). I had asymmetry as well; left boob was bigger than my right. He put in 400cc for each and I feel that both are looking symmetrical now. Myself and multiple other girls who have had him are in love with him. He’s been given a (loving) nickname. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3d074086e4063da2cb968c71d942987</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic 6 Days Post Op &#124; 380cc Under in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-days-post-op-380cc-under/#post-1294243</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:03:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look lovely, Jade! Good choice on size, it&#8217;s what you feel is best for you. x Happy (belated) boobirthday!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3e614a52fb9b9f0689120b0b738d698</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic 8 days PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-days-po-6/#post-1294242</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Feb 2019 08:52:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look lovely, Alex!! The drop and fluff will happen before you know it x Which bras are you using?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4a39b324cf9d3fe30befb82b85ca7c7</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Dr Netri in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-netri-4/#post-1293984</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:16:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m having Mounir. My cousin had her BA done by him two or three years ago and hers look AMAAAZING. Ask your PC for more information on Netri. x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ad4e560ff2c3879fb2a7b738e8eea0b</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Had surgery yesterday feeling great!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-surgery-yesterday-feeling-great/#post-1293983</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:15:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m headed to Preston soon with Mounir. Happy to hear you’re happy!  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b1f0569e82497c82c6b640a6894ecda</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Finally taken the plunge in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-taken-the-plunge/#post-1293856</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Feb 2019 19:17:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations!! The forum is a great place to start. You’ll find just about all your answers here. I’m set for surgery 4th of March, Preston; with Dr. Mounir. I see him a second time the 26th and will finalise everything then! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef03a481401e7014ce69c53bc05e362b</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Holidays in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/holidays-6/#post-1293762</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Feb 2019 20:06:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Two weeks after for short flights, 6 weeks after for long haul flights. Sunbathing should be okay after 6 weeks &#8211; remember to use sunscreen on them! As far as going swimming, I&#8217;d wait until seeing my surgeon (3 month post-op) and getting their okay to swim. Everyone heals differently and I&#8217;m extra cautious when it comes to post-op surgery of any kind. x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69b0f0a21daabfebea5a73c21dd68f91</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic 375 &#38; 400cc - high profile - partial unders - before and after pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-400cc-high-profile-partial-unders-before-and-after-pics/#post-1293740</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Feb 2019 17:50:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah, thanks for posting this! I see my surgeon (Dr. Mounir) on the 26th for a second time. We spoke about needing different size implants because of asymmetrical breasts and it&#8217;ll probably be 375/400cc like yours. Mine will be UHP, partial too.</p>
<p>How did you like First Trust Preston? That&#8217;s where mine is scheduled 4th of March. How was the room?&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1448951"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-400cc-high-profile-partial-unders-before-and-after-pics/#post-1293740" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f4201561e2c700d18d29a38bc722b0b</guid>
				<title>Paris&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1448907/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:18:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a9633da21244faa268b1e58a0e0e73b</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic 535cc uhp partial unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/535cc-uhp-partial-unders/#post-1293715</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:18:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>100% they&#8217; ll look less fake. The implants have to settle into their pockets and your body has to get used to them. I&#8217;m a full B/gap-in-the-bra C. Ready for more confidence with this surgery!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8d3c6d786f9bb50d1f92845cc28bc56</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic 535cc uhp partial unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/535cc-uhp-partial-unders/#post-1293712</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:43:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And that&#8217;s 2 weeks PO? They look great! I&#8217;m seeing my surgeon a second time on 26th of Feb. Will tell him then I want 400cc. He told me partials as well.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9fc90a97556225484e817fe9daf86d0</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic 535cc uhp partial unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/535cc-uhp-partial-unders/#post-1293702</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Feb 2019 10:01:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don’t have surgery until 4th of March, but am also getting UHP. Would you mind posting a B&amp;A photo? There aren’t many UHP photos!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86e36635938b376de94a0dd40cc4e78c</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Surgery day today !!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-day-today-4/#post-1293601</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Feb 2019 08:15:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will be there 4th March! Tell me how the whole stay is. I won’t be overnight. Sending good vibes your way!! Excited for your reaction x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4624f09ba1a94393e918adfa73c58c67</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Whatsapp group for any ladies booked in for surgery soon! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whatsapp-group-for-any-ladies-booked-in-for-surgery-soon/#post-1293563</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:09:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve set up the group for ladies having surgery in March. Please message me your number to be added! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f8e0c5e421915bce4ad064be69a1830</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Eeek I’ve finally took the plunge and booked surgery! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/eeek-ive-finally-took-the-plunge-and-booked-surgery/#post-1293561</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Feb 2019 13:03:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked March 4th, Dr. Mounir, Preston! I see him for a second time Feb 26th and to do pre-op. I&#8217;m going to tell him that I want the 400cc. We&#8217;ll talk more in depth about under as he mentioned partials to me. Will be UHP most likely. x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78eb7db395df338657dd92223ac177ac</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Meeting Mr Mounir Tomorrow! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/meeting-mr-mounir-tomorrow/#post-1293438</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:56:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya Jodie. I saw Dr. Mounir 12 Feb. Feel free to connect so we can bounce our feelings and thoughts off each other since we&#8217;re just about on the same timeline for surgery with him x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">003988e1911541f74ca68dbe92f9b55f</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Weeks 1-4 post op! 34a/b - 350cc Dual Plane/Partials - Dr Tsekouras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/weeks-1-4-post-op-34a-b-350cc-dual-plane-partials-dr-tsekouras/#post-1293437</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:55:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sophie, they look SO great!! Hoping for such a result with mine. Dr. Mounir was saying partials for me as well. I try on sizes tomorrow x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2056e6367c57dfcbe544878be9aefc9e</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Whatsapp group for any ladies booked in for surgery soon! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whatsapp-group-for-any-ladies-booked-in-for-surgery-soon/#post-1293436</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:51:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;d like to be added as well! March 4th, Preston, Dr. Mounir x<br />
DM me for my number 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c38b6cf153b2850cf3aa46a2027e53ab</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic March surgery??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/march-surgery/#post-1293435</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:46:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m March 4th Preston, Dr. Mounir 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c72a8fdd1f737896b7c780f724d1ccf1</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Confused in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/confused-42/#post-1293434</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:44:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OMG, Jodie! Dr. Mounir showed me the rib/palm trick thing two days ago! The left side of my rib cage sits higher than my right. It was the weirdest thing to discover!! Are you due to have surgery with Mounir soon? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e626884cb96201b4f29db6a40c435329</guid>
				<title>Paris changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1448445/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:11:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a67ff0f7885201ec41d1de58e8bad81f</guid>
				<title>Paris&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1448444/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:09:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67ae7b7e9c5eec6bd48a2a6d313c7963</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Paying for treatment in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/paying-for-treatment/#post-1293424</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:46:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was also told Mya didn’t do 0% financing. Their email for finance options was pretty high interest! Ended up looking elsewhere for finance with much lower interest. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96e59ee0def41a486e9564b7e0b821ca</guid>
				<title>Paris replied to the topic Ultra High Profile - Do they look stuck on? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-do-they-look-stuck-on/#post-1293419</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:29:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jodie! It’s been a few months since you posted this. How are you feeling about your UHPs? Would you mind sending me a before and after pic? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94079eee512e9839deb4bc8a48b74266</guid>
				<title>Paris became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1447729/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Feb 2019 15:33:20 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/239 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 07:19:28 by W3 Total Cache
-->