<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Rochelle | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rfosterx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rfosterx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rochelle.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a38b0a55cf94309ff02fecca558c508</guid>
				<title>Rochelle replied to the topic 300 or 325?! Please advise :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-or-325-please-advise/#post-1040338</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 09:23:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m similar stats to yourself&#8230; 9st . 32a pre op and around 5.5 .. I had 300cc I&#8217;ve attached a before and after picture for you. Hope it helps xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27f2179133762375ee4659e9dc6b28dc</guid>
				<title>Rochelle replied to the topic Sunbed ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sunbed-18/#post-1040278</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:53:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was thinking the same to be honest&#8230; I think i might give my PC a quick call and double check. Thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15d5b81aee29e53e33eb3075bfd9d16a</guid>
				<title>Rochelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1227071/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:51:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13d1116602aa6bbc942b314b2b30744b</guid>
				<title>Rochelle replied to the topic 2 DPO... 300CC high profile. IN LOVE :-) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-dpo-300cc-high-profile-in-love/#post-1040266</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:49:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks babe xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">623e135ce2421768ad830ec724746e27</guid>
				<title>Rochelle replied to the topic 2 DPO... 300CC high profile. IN LOVE :-) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-dpo-300cc-high-profile-in-love/#post-1040266</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:49:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you ???????????? x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3612845589ebddd670d37a2a9e47f58a</guid>
				<title>Rochelle changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1227060/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:48:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f75b69eafc33bb65aa921a4dd720a7a7</guid>
				<title>Rochelle replied to the topic Sunbed ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sunbed-18/#post-1040261</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:46:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh really. I&#8217;ll be as pale as a ghost again then 🙁 at least I&#8217;ll have some good boobs lol.</p>
<p>Thanks xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e04c99e62d35c931b358dd92eb117ead</guid>
				<title>Rochelle started the topic Sunbed ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sunbed-18/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:33:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey</p>
<p>Does anyone know how long you have to wait before your able to start using the sunbed again???</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve finally built up such a good tan dont want to loose it lol </p>
<p>Thanks </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0dc855d4b756f5f73ce4271262018656</guid>
				<title>Rochelle replied to the topic 07/09/2017 - Surgery Day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/07092017-surgery-day/#post-1040233</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:24:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s a before and after picture! I literally feel so much more confident already. You won&#8217;t regret it!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0326436e448e797a0e144639d17de85</guid>
				<title>Rochelle started the topic 2 DPO... 300CC high profile. IN LOVE :-) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-dpo-300cc-high-profile-in-love/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:21:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Best thing I ever done!!! Feel so much more confident already.. I wouldn&#8217;t change it for the world.</p>
<p>Any questions don&#8217;t be afraid to ask girls! Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5388c000e8e96c0ad6690428d0655b67</guid>
				<title>Rochelle started the topic 2 DPO... 300CC high profile. IN LOVE :-) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-dpo-300cc-high-profile-in-love/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2017 07:21:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Best thing I ever done!!! Although can be quite uncomfortable I wouldn&#8217;t change it for the world. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cd062fb6e7cdfe0de46b0e2a6fbfc4c</guid>
				<title>Rochelle replied to the topic 07/09/2017 - Surgery Day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/07092017-surgery-day/#post-1039839</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:30:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhh good luck babe. No me neither so was a bit worried however absolutely love them. Once I&#8217;m discharged I&#8217;ll be able to take some pics. </p>
<p>I&#8217;m not going to lie I felt a bit sick when I come around and struggled to eat not sure whether it was because I never ate for like 17 hours. However this morning I feel so much better the ache is still there&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1226517"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/07092017-surgery-day/#post-1039839" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c547c23175cef2173162435bff00ceb</guid>
				<title>Rochelle started the topic 07/09/2017 - Surgery Day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/07092017-surgery-day/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:53:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Currently sat in first trust hospital, Preston waiting to go down to theatre. Last patient of the day and literally feel like I could eat my surgeon lol.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m having 300cc high profile maybe 275cc depending on what room dr giannitrapani has. Hoping this will take me to a full C / D.  </p>
<p>Anyone else had these implants and what was your results&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1226203"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/07092017-surgery-day/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d5b3be822d7babeafcd9c3ba7145975</guid>
				<title>Rochelle&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1226196/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:42:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09eb0cbb6dff2e4a5fd955acd081d39f</guid>
				<title>Rochelle became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1223829/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Sep 2017 16:55:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/176 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 02:47:48 by W3 Total Cache
-->