MYA Space | Ria Williams | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ria-williams/activity/ Activity feed for Ria Williams. Thu, 06 Nov 2025 21:44:13 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 6963978f4f775b784c08195c61ec97be Ria Williams changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000897/ Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:17:21 +0000 0 3f6eab8d6a257fcfe2fdb99a6cf40cc1 Ria Williams posted an update: @catblay Hi cat X. Had my consultation with Frati yesterday […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000896/ Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:12:15 +0000 @catblay Hi cat X. Had my consultation with Frati yesterday too – I recon our stats are about the same (and our op date 🙂 Frati suggested 275cc unders for a natural C but I’ve been reading this forum all night and now I’m thinking I should of pushed for 300cc? Did you come away happy? I did but now….?Xx

]]>
0
8bf81d096029bf26347a4950ec6a6ed8 Ria Williams and Catherine blay are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000895/ Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:09:37 +0000 0 75e812db3a774ec7693f998915d36505 Ria Williams became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1000798/ Thu, 14 Jan 2016 21:39:07 +0000 0