<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Rose Whitaker | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rose03/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/rose03/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rose Whitaker.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 05:52:27 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a0b1b8989d9a73151bf64944262410a</guid>
				<title>Rose Whitaker and Staciie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1466191/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:26:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f01c88d1389f4f6793e1fd4cca9d058</guid>
				<title>Rose Whitaker replied to the topic Hoping for reaugmentation and uplift.. researching!!! in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hoping-for-reaugmentation-and-uplift-researching/#post-1304678</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:57:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my BA done in 2014 I think! One boob was bigger at the time anyway. I had it done at Transform and he said putting a bigger implant in one wouldn&#8217;t work. So it&#8217;s been about 5 years but they have sagged alot! I hate them. Especially the bigger one. I still want then this kind of size but need a lift and just want my nipples to be in line!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1466115"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hoping-for-reaugmentation-and-uplift-researching/#post-1304678" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8745cd5aedddc18e575d68c6323f0a6</guid>
				<title>Rose Whitaker became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1466113/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:46:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/141 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 08:23:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->