<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Runa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/runabyte/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/runabyte/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Runa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2177db53f312eeb79249404c1540fac</guid>
				<title>Runa replied to the topic Going under &#38; general worries in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-under-general-worries/#post-1318539</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2020 12:34:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Tessa, I’m a huuuuge worrier myself. I’m on anti anxiety meds because I suffer from panic attacks and I was terrified that that’s what was going to happen when going under and that my surgery could even be cancelled because of me freaking out!  I’ve never been put to sleep before, I was terrified and even asked my anaesthetist if I’m definitel&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1493122"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-under-general-worries/#post-1318539" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8d4e82fdf22ff289600cd8d0abab25e</guid>
				<title>Runa changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1492371/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2020 20:37:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">457d1b90b9ffb6e48507950e84a574b0</guid>
				<title>Runa replied to the topic CANCELLED DAY OF SURGERY in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancelled-day-of-surgery/#post-1318156</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2020 20:36:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girl! I also suffer from palpitations (also anxiety induced) and I take propanolol to slow down my heart beat in stressful situations! Fast heartbeat can increase your blood pressure which adds risk to being put under general anaesthesia so as annoying as it is just think of it as something that it’s better to be safe about!&#x1f5a4; Also propanolol d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1492370"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancelled-day-of-surgery/#post-1318156" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a83197ca1b51ccfc04c0345b300e2f02</guid>
				<title>Runa&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1492369/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2020 20:26:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80416d05531656c0e7ab9ef5b5c714db</guid>
				<title>Runa became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1488496/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jun 2020 00:19:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/142 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 23:44:59 by W3 Total Cache
-->