<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sam | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/samanthahadfield/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/samanthahadfield/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sam.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d101f3a4e98bf7fa5a41347e0e380625</guid>
				<title>Sam and Ann are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465893/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jul 2019 09:19:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">649a35298d24ce42035776a0e69671c6</guid>
				<title>Sam started the topic Pre operative in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pre-operative/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:36:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can anyone please tell me what to expect at my pre op tomorrow? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae706cfd4026bd4b45da1fa0517d1d68</guid>
				<title>Sam replied to the topic 325cc HP partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-hp-partials/#post-1290410</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jan 2019 21:42:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Clemency, wow they look amazing! Fingers crossed mine look that good! And the size is really good they still look natural! How are you now with the pain and stuff? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65c5a0a87d37bd617445ac8b28fdfebd</guid>
				<title>Sam replied to the topic 325cc HP partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-hp-partials/#post-1290409</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jan 2019 21:40:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow that’s really good!! Thank you for replying! It really does help speaking to others ! Are you happy with your results? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e21c2130ebe2a54fc4ef437ae6c509a</guid>
				<title>Sam replied to the topic 325cc HP partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-hp-partials/#post-1290326</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jan 2019 12:39:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ruth, thanks for the reply and pics it puts my mind at rest! They look amazing and hope you’re happy with them! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64875a967fc39c2313772474727705fa</guid>
				<title>Sam replied to the topic 325cc HP partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-hp-partials/#post-1290325</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jan 2019 12:38:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi kylie, thanks for your reply!! I’ve been told the exact same thing 🙁 good luck anyway with your surgery! Hope you get the results you want too! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d765b29dc963acd804864291e4356f8</guid>
				<title>Sam started the topic 325cc HP partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-hp-partials/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:54:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone,<br />
I’m having my op on the 4th Feb, I’m 5ft 6, 8st 5lb And currently about a 30b in bra size.<br />
I having 325cc HP partials and just wondering if anyone with similar stats has had the same and could show me some pictures possible? I’m worried this will be too small but my surgeon has said I can’t go bigger as I have a small frame !! 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4cea3ffee67678cf985a59addc57d3c</guid>
				<title>Sam posted an update: Hey, I’m 5ft 6 and weigh 8st 4lb, I am about a 30b now and I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1443810/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:41:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I’m 5ft 6 and weigh 8st 4lb, I am about a 30b now and I’m getting 325cc hp partials, has anyone got similar stats and have any pics of what results you got? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a964eef0170fc36973908cab4191825</guid>
				<title>Sam&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1443809/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:35:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6af0c3bcd4e0842c193aa3136c25c6ea</guid>
				<title>Sam became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1441103/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Dec 2018 10:35:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/163 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 03:13:48 by W3 Total Cache
-->