<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Samantha | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/samanthaparker/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/samanthaparker/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Samantha.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:08:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e19ea0ab63e9f87fe6df20ecb1a9cc10</guid>
				<title>Samantha&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1518275/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jul 2022 20:35:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c4f3b468e01480fbc8f923f8adf4423</guid>
				<title>Samantha changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1516721/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Apr 2022 08:27:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a4a227704345b7a3759fe5168aee83a</guid>
				<title>Samantha&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1516720/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Apr 2022 08:19:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37f330d9dca4b3b48891df35379e0c80</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Tubular breast - Concerns, questions, advice in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breast-concerns-questions-advice/#post-1329441</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Apr 2022 08:17:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am now 6 months post op, had my 3 months post op check with him, he was so so lovely and was so happy with the results that I&#8217;m seeing him this month for 6 months check up just to take progression pictures!</p>
<p>I think it is due to the mask as well as him making sure this is something we want and not something we&#8217;re forced into or second guessing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1516719"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breast-concerns-questions-advice/#post-1329441" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b337d2157ef6989cb7f000b41997496</guid>
				<title>Samantha&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1512724/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:26:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76d740a59786666cc870e3296fb75758</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Tubular breast - Concerns, questions, advice in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breast-concerns-questions-advice/#post-1327426</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 18:32:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh wow! Thank you for that information HH!<br />
I am similar to yourself, I am 5&#8217;6 a UK dress size 10/12 I tend to bloat as I have IBS but I wouldn&#8217;t say i&#8217;m fat, more slightly pudgy and around 10 stone 3.<br />
I think i&#8217;m going with the 275cc or if Dr Giannas feels as though my breasts can handle 300cc/325cc without issues, then he might try doing that<br />
I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1511474"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breast-concerns-questions-advice/#post-1327426" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a5f6b426e5d6c7c1a54d0834f7ab0b4</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Tubular breast - Concerns, questions, advice in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breast-concerns-questions-advice/#post-1327425</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Sep 2021 18:25:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for the message, I haven&#8217;t checked the forum for a little while but that sounds interesting, lowering the breast crease?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7e9351eee268405bd967c4d35dfcb59</guid>
				<title>Samantha started the topic Tubular breast - Concerns, questions, advice in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breast-concerns-questions-advice/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:53:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello</p>
<p>I had my surgeon consultation yesterday with Dr Giannas. It was a little bit rushed due to him falling a bit behind on schedule, the conversation was a bit awkward, blunt and rushed. I felt a little uncomfortable and a bit confused.</p>
<p>Dr Giannas has suggested for my tubular breasts, that I should probably have a Mastopexy to help the tubular&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1510347"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tubular-breast-concerns-questions-advice/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c26bee71e86af5b848f655318421ba6d</guid>
				<title>Samantha&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1510346/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:22:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41d3d162afd39c4c91bc6b939f21268a</guid>
				<title>Samantha became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1510344/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:17:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/154 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 19:42:28 by W3 Total Cache
-->