<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sam.x | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/samwhittaker21/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/samwhittaker21/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sam.x.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:20:21 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1df598a711ce3faf32c689939ecf824d</guid>
				<title>Sam.x started the topic 375cc round UHP under muscle?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-round-uhp-under-muscle/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 11:37:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi does anyone have any pictures after having 375cc uhp round?? I have my surgery in 19days and I’m worried they are going to be to big?? Also I’m going under the muscle what is the recovery like </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6d1e320bd8ecf5a68ae6aa2458ec010</guid>
				<title>Sam.x&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1470602/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 11:34:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1c4b6aefb3316306f9ded26d3f8d11d</guid>
				<title>Sam.x became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1470211/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Aug 2019 20:39:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 00:53:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->