<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sarah | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sarah.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db86ad6d1b3486a4708018dc8f21a244</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/867806/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:51:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe8b36ac655cd0211ce26095a0518784</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @clairebear25 happy 6 weeks!! How are you? That top your [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/813566/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Dec 2014 13:07:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> happy 6 weeks!! How are you? That top your wearing in your profile pic looks amazing!! Do you mind me asking where you got it from? I had my 6 week check up yesterday and went straight to ann summers haha. I&#8217;ve gone from a 34a to a 34e with my 450cc. Couldn&#8217;t be happier! How have you found the last few weeks? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29e6b4f41a6fa44043f8e6398bb23854</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Cate are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/803831/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:52:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d523b96bb77a45b75514bfbcc1764ed5</guid>
				<title>Sarah started the topic dropping and fluffing?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dropping-and-fluffing-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Nov 2014 07:00:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya! I&#8217;m just over 2 weeks post op and really really happy with my new assets and I know everyone is different but I&#8217;m just curios to know when anybody else went through the dropping and fluffing stage? And is it very noticeable? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b26c30eb93d97f6db2bbddb02bed71d</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Andreia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/799927/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Nov 2014 19:29:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce0365656e9b63e5b5a29d0cba6a6429</guid>
				<title>Sarah and amber are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/799923/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Nov 2014 19:27:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d2777707f9a351f6fe6f82a3367788d</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Rachel prince are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/799907/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Nov 2014 18:44:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99241751e0fea394e57953c60af3a350</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @lauren1992 Lauren you've sent me 3 friendship requests [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/799867/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Nov 2014 18:10:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lauren1992/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lauren1992</a> Lauren you&#8217;ve sent me 3 friendship requests just today alone. Your either a pushy rude female or some dirty pervert of a guy. Either way I&#8217;m not interested in sharing my profile pictures with you so stop sending friendship requests or I&#8217;love be reporting you. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">463fb618335ff3f0a097534dbd9e1b5d</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/799560/#acomment-799623</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Oct 2014 20:42:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No not at all. How are you feeling? Yeah I thought mine looked a little bigger when the bandages came off. The nurse said that a lot of girls think the same ☺ xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/olivia13x/" rel="nofollow ugc">Olivia</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah-87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarah-87</a>  hey hope you don&#8217;t mind the add 🙂 I had 425cc high profiles and 2 days post op. Was glad to just read that you said yours look bigger after your bandages came off as mine are fe [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cae22ecaf291825fa21599b228ad37a</guid>
				<title>Sarah started the topic drinking after op? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/drinking-after-op-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:18:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya! So I know that it&#8217;s recommended not to have alcohol 2 weeks after your op. Has anyone had anything to drink any sooner? I&#8217;m 9 days post op and would loooove to have a couple of glasses of wine tonight. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8624bd5585785cb18010c6c45eb1d93</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/798655/#acomment-798668</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:04:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wasnt in there for long at all. The nurse just took the bandages and said she was really happy with how I was healing. And I asked her a few questions about sleeping and stuff like that xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sarah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> hey how you feeling? I&#8217;m much better now and attempting to do more things around the house,  everything just takes forever to do though haha. I had my bandages off yesterday [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fc9926b332275329945c72e9a3d47aa</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/798655/#acomment-798661</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:41:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh that&#8217;s good to hear! How are you finding looking after your little boy? Yes I can shower now finally 🙂 and my stitches have gone now but I&#8217;m left with some plastic bit sticking out the end of each boob that still needs to go. They feel so fragile with the bandages off, I wasn&#8217;t expecting it. It was like I had just had them done again xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sarah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> hey how you feeling? I&#8217;m much better now and attempting to do more things around the house,  everything just takes forever to do though haha. I had my bandages off yesterday [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29b170a4158094c3dd1d8fc179b25ec7</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @clairebear25 hey how you feeling? I'm much better now and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/798655/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:10:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> hey how you feeling? I&#8217;m much better now and attempting to do more things around the house,  everything just takes forever to do though haha. I had my bandages off yesterday and was suprised at how much bigger my boobs look without them xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">119dadb5b36a2a860bba2a5ef550d66e</guid>
				<title>Sarah started the topic lifting children post op? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lifting-children-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:42:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This one is for the post op mums, how long did you wait until you started lifting and getting more back to normal with your children? I&#8217;m currently 6 days post op and have just been to see the nurse for my 1 week check up. She said I&#8217;m healing nicely which is good to hear but she also told me that I shouldn&#8217;t be lifting my children for another 5&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-798431"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lifting-children-post-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92e6950b8c47fef9a7a074065f1f69d3</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @clairebear25 The nurse told me that I needed to keep then [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/797199/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:32:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> The nurse told me that I needed to keep then on for a few days, until I was more active. I just took then off now. If your up and about you should be fine though xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5783b951ea235aa80fcb57565be78a1</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796969/#acomment-797197</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:21:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know if there that different, I think they might be a bit less pointy. Are you still wearing the socks? Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sarah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> definitely roll on next week haha. I hope tonight goes a little better for you!! Xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a80d7d292a7293e8cbf475bab72b04b</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796969/#acomment-797172</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Oct 2014 11:23:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh good, I&#8217;m glad your feeling better. I&#8217;m going to attempt to wash me hair today too and then hopefully go out for a meal later on. I&#8217;m so itchy today but I guess that&#8217;s a good sign. I remeber being a bit itchy aftet my c-section too. Have yours changed at all? Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sarah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> definitely roll on next week haha. I hope tonight goes a little better for you!! Xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c1766eaaa77b78b5d6f5477060d5c6a</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @clairebear25 definitely roll on next week haha. I hope [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796969/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:03:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> definitely roll on next week haha. I hope tonight goes a little better for you!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">671681dd6dc39b119c6eb594304c5a51</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796958/#acomment-796967</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:58:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They were going to book me in for wed but I wasn&#8217;t able to manchester on that day so they booked me in on tue. Ohhh ok, maybe I should try and be a bit more upright then </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sarah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> How you feeling today? Did you sleep ant better? I managed a better night sleep but I&#8217;m feeling pretty wiped out today. My boobs are making some weird noises too haha xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0b69c1079e706e703811fe379334608</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796958/#acomment-796960</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:30:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Like bubbling and gurgling type noises, it&#8217;s so strange haha but I have seem a few topics on here about the same type of thing so I&#8217;m not too worried. Yeah I think this is the worst I&#8217;ve felt yet. I guess we&#8217;ll have our good and bad days. I&#8217;m not sure when we can start sleeping properly but I&#8217;m seeing the nurse on tue so I&#8217;ll be asking her. Do you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-796960"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796958/#acomment-796960" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sarah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> How you feeling today? Did you sleep ant better? I managed a better night sleep but I&#8217;m feeling pretty wiped out today. My boobs are making some weird noises too haha xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ede4069025aca53b1528c8314e1403f1</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @clairebear25 How you feeling today? Did you sleep ant [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796958/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:15:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> How you feeling today? Did you sleep ant better? I managed a better night sleep but I&#8217;m feeling pretty wiped out today. My boobs are making some weird noises too haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88d66089b0815db71c4f02661a211e5f</guid>
				<title>Sarah started the topic 1 day old 450cc photos up :)  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-old-450cc-photos-up/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:30:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya ladies, As I only had my op today it&#8217;s still very early days but I thought I would put some photos up already. I&#8217;m so so happy with them!! I&#8217;m still a little shocked that I finally have them. I had 450cc overs with Mr Traynor in Preston. Taking me from a 34A to hopefully a 34DD. I&#8217;m more than happy to accept any requests but could I please&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-796363"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-old-450cc-photos-up/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4fd69fed25afb5b308e5199943590b8</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @bigimplant1983 "Susan" I have reject your friendship [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796265/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:11:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bigimplant1983/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bigimplant1983</a> &#8220;Susan&#8221; I have reject your friendship request THREE times today alone, which brings it to 5 time altogether. I apologise if your a female and looking for some advice and support like most of the other girls on here but I just can&#8217;t shake the feeling that your some dirty pervert with nothing better to do. So please DONT send me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-796265"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/796265/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">110ad70cbdb2bcefdca7f2115b6209bd</guid>
				<title>Sarah started the topic Today is boobie day!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-boobie-day/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2014 06:44:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhh I can&#8217;t belive it&#8217;s finally happening. Addmission time is 9.30 today. I&#8217;m still fairly calm but I have a feeling this could change when I get to the hospital haha. Any advice for a last minute freat out? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">976c016f0ac91ef6bcfaeec34f5d47ee</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Beth are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/795941/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:11:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23c232729fa89ed9cb4cb97071312fb0</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Claudia Symone are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/795229/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:55:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79b5322d208bda4bca16f51ab130a975</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Sam jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/795120/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:29:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8c068591f1ebe4ec18b12ebddda36b6</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @clairebear25 super excited today!! I think it's sinking in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/794992/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:12:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> super excited today!! I think it&#8217;s sinking in now ☺ I&#8217;m even looking a bikinis got next summer haha. I&#8217;ve got boys.. They definitely keep me in my toes. Luckily my husband and mother in-law will be doing all the work for the next week or so. What help are you going to have? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">020019c9affe4c98bae28d156cc503c0</guid>
				<title>Sarah and becky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/794940/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:39:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6505d80ffe0119d86fc8d044469e778a</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Jess are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/794764/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:07:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3de41e0c2c1bdaa0d8e34fea07779e2e</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/793545/#acomment-794413</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:02:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry Hannah, I&#8217;ve only just seen your message. I&#8217;m in at 9.30 ☺ what time are you in? How are your nerves? Do you have far too travel? X</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hannah1246/" rel="nofollow ugc">Hannah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah-87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarah-87</a> Hiya, am ok to add you? My op is with Dr Traynor on the 21st 😀 x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2812011229d14e9a8ce5f475d356977</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/793545/#acomment-793565</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:08:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah no problem. ☺ I&#8217;ve got Mr Traynor on the 22nd. What&#8217;s your stats? I&#8217;m having 450cc from an A cup to hopefully get me to DD. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/hannah1246/" rel="nofollow ugc">Hannah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah-87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarah-87</a> Hiya, am ok to add you? My op is with Dr Traynor on the 21st 😀 x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d51952295d0343944d7878fac1e2688</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/793559/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:06:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e426ae61981dfba686edfa4b6d9350f6</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/792359/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:10:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">312b301126910ee2b372fef2b6d8913c</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Jodie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/791017/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Oct 2014 17:12:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fc6d0b461ecd363602ea451a13068ce</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @clairebear25 so my op tomorrow is definitely not happening. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/790912/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:10:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairebear25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairebear25</a> so my op tomorrow is definitely not happening. They&#8217;ve booked me in for the 22nd now too ☺ xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc03900e8ad7b1d48e03286c2063ebbb</guid>
				<title>Sarah started the topic bladder infection 3 days before op :( in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bladder-infection-3-days-before-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Oct 2014 09:36:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone had a bladder infection and still been able to go ahead with their surgery? I&#8217;ve woken up this morning with a slight bladder infection and have already seen the doctor to get a 3 day prescription of antibiotics. But I&#8217;m guessing that they will probably not want to go ahead with the surgery with any kind of infection in my body. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-790283"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bladder-infection-3-days-before-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6fadc8cbe9a3728c238b7efcc2c9cff</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789834/#acomment-789924</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Oct 2014 21:18:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh I&#8217;m sure my nerves will start kicking in too. I&#8217;ll be a mess the day before. I&#8217;m having a breast enlargment. And I&#8217;m not staying overnight, luckily I live in Preston so it&#8217;s just a short trip home. Are you staying in? Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarah-87/" rel="nofollow ugc">Sarah</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rosieb88/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rosieb88</a> hey have you got your admission time yet? I&#8217;m in at 9.30. Starting to get really excited now ☺			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7436531e469f025b70c97799787a7c1c</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @rosieb88 hey have you got your admission time yet? I'm in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789834/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:09:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/rosieb88/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rosieb88</a> hey have you got your admission time yet? I&#8217;m in at 9.30. Starting to get really excited now ☺</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b7c593c2d3dcc21209894f5964b5fbf</guid>
				<title>Sarah and rosie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789346/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Oct 2014 10:53:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17c6903f368bf7a49f8ba24024c3627d</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789022/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Oct 2014 14:59:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">def65b43795b4d9c98055af22eccdd02</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Hannah martin are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/788914/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:44:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b5014d19becf1cf16233c6f299210ec</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Lili are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/788760/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Oct 2014 21:27:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72c4936a8d63c1a9235ee26192406a07</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Rosie Jones are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/788749/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Oct 2014 20:52:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87f147fc266529a84a4ebfa43851213c</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Sarah turnbull are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/788686/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Oct 2014 19:12:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb58b644299aa9bfdd93867f362c3978</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Elishia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/788146/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:23:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06ff0c0cd4a45b74de91b8bd1cfaf1a2</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @elishiashort hope you don't mind the add? I'm having [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/788122/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Oct 2014 14:24:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/elishiashort/' rel="nofollow ugc">@elishiashort</a> hope you don&#8217;t mind the add? I&#8217;m having 425cc next week ☺</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccab886e54082cdb9bbce5d72023ef4f</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Miss are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/787312/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Oct 2014 09:02:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41236954453ce861cf060e22712baf95</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: @fayelouisef hope you don't mind the add. I'm having 425cc [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/786058/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:31:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/fayelouisef/' rel="nofollow ugc">@fayelouisef</a> hope you don&#8217;t mind the add. I&#8217;m having 425cc in Preston in 2 weeks. Sorry to hear your not having the best recovery 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18e1a4fe0588ed1b57e02efb03192daa</guid>
				<title>Sarah and Mollie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/784792/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:38:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/490 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 05:31:34 by W3 Total Cache
-->