<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sarahfae | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarahfae/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarahfae/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sarahfae.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 00:03:54 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb7314e18b31677b690665ec55bdc988</guid>
				<title>Sarahfae replied to the topic Recovery time advice in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-advice/#post-1307539</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 10:05:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou that&#8217;s really helpful X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c21b1ad0134a3ee62cf3bae9338800c9</guid>
				<title>Sarahfae started the topic Recovery time advice in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-advice/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Sep 2019 20:11:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I work as a Childminder and would plan some time off for recovery but how long realistically am I looking at before I can pick up a baby/small 1 year old?<br />
Not the type of baby that needs holding constantly or carrying around a lot but generally lifting from floor to highchair etc.. pushing a pushchair?<br />
Sorry if these seem silly questions! I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1470981"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-time-advice/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e1998d339d46c920d6096f4e719d7cc</guid>
				<title>Sarahfae became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1470978/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Sep 2019 20:05:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 01:55:07 by W3 Total Cache
-->