<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | sarah | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarahk88/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sarahk88/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for sarah.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b610db046e1fe1e9400e2b15211cb84</guid>
				<title>sarah started the topic Replacing implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/replacing-implants-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Mar 2023 19:22:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my BA 7 years ago and have had another child since then, I’m wanting more fullness, I haven’t got any sagging, just a little more boob and are soft, my question is will I get more fullness with a slightly bigger implants with them being under the muscle? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">426dd7c915e54c66e9619943f7fbc893</guid>
				<title>sarah and gina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1005494/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2016 00:56:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb169d031e4b72f1803ac16c563c5a07</guid>
				<title>sarah and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/976320/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2015 16:02:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d19bec29e6d6c60faf13cc45aa656f0</guid>
				<title>sarah and saffy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/975999/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2015 07:45:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec5038bf4724c2d984db8b08d8c54f17</guid>
				<title>sarah and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/974535/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2015 07:14:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db028ad94da593cefd4fdd499acbf2b1</guid>
				<title>sarah and Zoe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/974490/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2015 22:00:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1235e807a3762e1dd0de924d08903a3d</guid>
				<title>sarah and Jo are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/974117/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2015 19:15:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bc3305194f7ab9d8877c1671e73e358</guid>
				<title>sarah and Leighanne Howard are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/973887/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2015 02:35:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e69395bec30943c280c738ad8d40452a</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic 325 unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-unders/#post-868961</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:50:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had mine done at Preston I had my consultations at Newcastle too their lovely xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4483f7ee8e2760ba715c292ca3e6682d</guid>
				<title>sarah and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/971105/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2015 13:40:29 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b7c8ffa13e0d3eb3cd2b6ecc3304e11</guid>
				<title>sarah and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/967771/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:11:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bbbb27d0019bc048c71d7521ea32ffc</guid>
				<title>sarah and Nicole are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/967276/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:20:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bef4b3e7985d8268ef6b5375ebd0aaf</guid>
				<title>sarah and Gemma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/966707/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:29:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">315c85f4bfccd13f297b1502b2bccdeb</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic Another silly question in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/another-silly-question-2/#post-863875</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:27:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;ve had high profiles my incisions are tiny you can barley see them and I&#8217;m only 12 days post op xx          @Emma-may</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bb6185c0692e21a9938abfee300f648</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic Another silly question in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/another-silly-question-2/#post-863875</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:27:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;ve had high profiles my incisions are tiny you can barley see them and I&#8217;m only 12 days post op xx @emma-may</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">852774bb245dbd8d01635186566795e2</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic 325 unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-unders/page/2/#post-863708</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:21:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m 11 days po now I&#8217;m loads better Ive been for my check up she said I didn&#8217;t have to wear the band I found it too uncomfortable so I only wore it the first week. I&#8217;m still bruised and a bit sore but not in pain I&#8217;m back to work 2moro xx <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/poppy/' rel="nofollow ugc">@poppy</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02f8803b61d043a7f39a2522428b034f</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic 12 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-post-op-6/#post-863417</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:06:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww good it hurt a lot more than I thought it would I&#8217;m a lot better now tho what did you have?  @mcbowne</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a74bbeb9ec475127889e180c833feb3</guid>
				<title>sarah and Ashie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/965334/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2015 04:38:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35f36c98fbefd6a0d1d6dcf38925eb28</guid>
				<title>sarah and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/965173/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2015 15:10:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5fd414a2b9634c490125c925091b097</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic Day 3 Post Op 300cc HP under strap off in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-3-post-op-300cc-hp-under-strap-off/#post-863057</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2015 19:41:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ice packs work really well for the swelling takes quite a bit of the pain away too xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdd0bb3568485b5e7f55baaf2ed04a53</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic 325 unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-unders/#post-862345</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:48:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi im fine now still a bit sore but im getting about and doing things now its not too bad yeah il add add you now 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9e07634fb52017d51e74ee89372edcf</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic 325 unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325-unders/#post-862318</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:24:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>no problem ive accepted good look with your op 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b8b4db584dc725c8da068f018b2a299</guid>
				<title>sarah posted an update: @maryrose29  hi im 8 days po now feeling a lot better still [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/963913/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:19:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/maryrose29/' rel="nofollow ugc">@maryrose29</a>  hi im 8 days po now feeling a lot better still a bit sore I have bruising still it hurts mostly first thing when I wake up then seems to ease off unders do hurt ouch ha it will get better just don&#8217;t miss taking your tablets I did that once and was in agony xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0ca959044230486e13411da778f4eeb</guid>
				<title>sarah and Paige are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/962536/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2015 06:16:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">775f4ea9d7aa98e5aab14704f8c91914</guid>
				<title>sarah and Grace are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/962272/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2015 23:42:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0648cd058a9448cb0e089ab71ed86a9</guid>
				<title>sarah and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/962039/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:32:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6181911ebbabeee4be53ebe79a4758d9</guid>
				<title>sarah and Carley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/961292/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 13:24:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42372f26bd047868bababff7059b359c</guid>
				<title>sarah and B Michaela are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/961168/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 05:18:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ae09b16bc26ad835f4b37f504cb78ab</guid>
				<title>sarah and rhiannon are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/960910/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:30:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2cda9a5e3f98ff95ea3f66fda8a8dc5</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic Surgeon Consultation Champerone Needed? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgeon-consultation-champerone-needed/#post-860359</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:02:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went to both on my own was fine as far as I know you just need a chaporone for day of op xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40fd229bec9ec88c233821c6e041cf13</guid>
				<title>sarah and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/960273/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 21:04:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">070b7401161bd5665c765d8607c22eeb</guid>
				<title>sarah and Nia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/960173/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 16:04:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">567e5d28575ac500ba326cc449f9d72d</guid>
				<title>sarah and Aimee S are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/959722/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2015 18:37:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdcdeba4a7d2e5fc8b0ef3f6abbbf8f3</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic 5 days until my op!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-days-until-my-op/#post-859212</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Aug 2015 13:58:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi mines Tuesday too I&#8217;m getting very nervous now but so excited at the same time where you having your op I&#8217;m at Preston still waiting on my admission time tho x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c87996468253597a158f115dac008d9d</guid>
				<title>sarah&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/958960/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2015 19:24:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3f7c5538465c8438168b548b5ba3d26</guid>
				<title>sarah and Armani are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/956507/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2015 19:51:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">671ed5688e2d1dfa535ee9aab01afeb8</guid>
				<title>sarah and Brittany are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/956309/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:30:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b83ba0c20522471047a6e7b08552bad</guid>
				<title>sarah replied to the topic Help please ? :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-please-54/#post-856946</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:49:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve seen a few girls buying these I was told most are fine along as the bottom of them won&#8217;t be touching your incisions as it will irritate them xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb004478fa65282e1cce0a8864318f77</guid>
				<title>sarah and Toula are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/955332/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:17:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9a851f06b78a72af554de1df45e2841</guid>
				<title>sarah and Glenn are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/953674/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:02:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23639a11cfe15967f157e54ab975ec75</guid>
				<title>sarah and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/953533/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jul 2015 19:15:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6f4c09d43711e1a4c916ec153a3934e</guid>
				<title>sarah and mads are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/953505/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:45:29 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5aed20c5c094511ab5fcaadd4a2b5eb0</guid>
				<title>sarah and Jessica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/952275/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jul 2015 12:37:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90265b95d6e013751001dac3b591b96e</guid>
				<title>sarah and Alleasha are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/952053/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:49:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c427a19f62e768289988ac670b591c05</guid>
				<title>sarah and Courtney are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/951954/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:19:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e619fcb924060e42ad531c90d701281</guid>
				<title>sarah and alex are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/951455/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:47:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7fc6931b15bba414c1999c153d3079e</guid>
				<title>sarah and danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/951430/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:12:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a55f17c0f481b1a19bf6f26c68273c57</guid>
				<title>sarah and Lucy Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/951411/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jul 2015 06:31:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffdbeee484a832f7ad2fb050f504abde</guid>
				<title>sarah and Sharna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/949136/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2015 22:07:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1403903e7f22a596caaf456857d972a</guid>
				<title>sarah and Lizzie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/948816/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jul 2015 19:10:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/549 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 04:22:47 by W3 Total Cache
-->