<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Saya | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/saya/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/saya/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Saya.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 21:59:26 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d508a9f9a2fe9c53c8882bf5d2bcc29</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic 325cc is equivalent to...? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/325cc-is-equivalent-to/#post-1336128</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 22:17:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 325cc. before i was 34AA, and now I&#8217;m 34C. Hope that helps. I weigh 67kg and I&#8217;m 5ft6. I was told this was biggest size i could have too. However, i&#8217;m not happy with it as I think its a little too small. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfe92c838e665b50a635208a55ad8697</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic How long in hospital after BA?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/how-long-in-hospital-after-ba/#post-1336127</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 22:15:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heya, I had my admission at 7:15am. I got discharged at around 4pm. But they said I would be able to leave at 1pm, but I was unable to pee and they didn&#8217;t let me leave until I peed, so can&#8217;t really say how long you will be there for as it depends on the case. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf82dac37b3342e15203f1eef46cf1f2</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic Help with size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/help-with-size-5/#post-1336126</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 22:12:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey Hannah, to be honest its pretty hard for someone else to say what size to go for. Implants behave differently in everyone. I had 325cc and people in same situation as mine have got same implant and it looks completely different on them. Its very hard to say </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24190d3b87ff5353740013f3bb435e8d</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic 6 weeks post op - thinking of revision augmentation already in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336112</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2024 21:55:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww, hope it’s gone perfectly this time round xxxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da8543ccbb7edbea26135c46dafe56b3</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic 6 weeks post op - thinking of revision augmentation already in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336110</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2024 11:12:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey M, what was the reasoning of your revision ? was it just that you were unhappy with the size ? or did you have health related complications ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b402a7cacabcb023cae9d5c19b124983</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic 6 weeks post op - thinking of revision augmentation already in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336104</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2024 22:34:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yh 100% agree.  I read some girls didn’t listen to their surgeon and chose bigger implants. I don’t think I would’ve had the nerve to do that. I’d rather have smaller boobs than bigger too. You can always wear push-up bras. </p>
<p>And yep, this was the biggest he chose for me out of the 4 implants we tried.. it looked the perfect size but now it feel&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1664174"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336104" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89ffaf88f700eb2250935d0895dfd02a</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic 6 weeks post op - thinking of revision augmentation already in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336101</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2024 11:40:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Beth<br />
That probably makes sense for me too. I had 0 breast tissue as I was completely flat and with the lifestyle I have in terms of gym, he said this is the best for me. Yh I will see what happens after 6 months. This friday will be 10 weeks for me.</p>
<p>Yep thats correct they say you have to wait a year before you can have another one. </p>
<p>Which&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1664167"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336101" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b6cb846e55abb6a666f3fbf1f583512</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic 6 weeks post op - thinking of revision augmentation already in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336096</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jun 2024 20:35:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Beth and M, did you guys pay again for the revision or did the surgeon agree to it ? xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbd523331a54f4eceba4417b11efce7e</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic 6 weeks post op - thinking of revision augmentation already in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336095</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jun 2024 20:34:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My boobs have changed a lot but its not the size I had in mind. I expected to be obsessed with them and I&#8217;m not. My confidence level is completely the same, I wanted the since I was 18 and I&#8217;m now 27. It just sucks that I wanted this long for it and yet I&#8217;m not obsessed with it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d622231853a2b7b505dcd11f30003412</guid>
				<title>Saya replied to the topic 6 weeks post op - thinking of revision augmentation already in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/#post-1336094</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jun 2024 20:33:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls, sorry i hadn&#8217;t checked if i had any replies. I got 325 cc. This was the biggest implant that the surgeon chose for me. When i tried the implant on at the clinic, they looked good, but now that they&#8217;re in, they look so much smaller. I have an appointment with him on 22nd June and will see what he says. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77d7d9c644486d3253db92b8f9db874d</guid>
				<title>Saya&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1663824/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 May 2024 20:20:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">160d10a5657f7f7bacdb40ccd55f7b17</guid>
				<title>Saya started the topic 6 weeks post op - thinking of revision augmentation already in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-post-op-thinking-of-revision-augmentation-already/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 May 2024 19:02:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,</p>
<p>I am 6 week post op and I am not happy with my BA. I hate taking my bra off. They do not look like anything like I expected. Its very small and I&#8217;m very disappointed. How long shall I wait ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13ae9eb3357528c09d198d43059c7729</guid>
				<title>Saya became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1663775/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 May 2024 13:46:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/170 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 22:59:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->