<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Shannon Jackson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/shanjackson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/shanjackson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shannon Jackson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d151c07a8627a85d6fa57ff8ee97ae5</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson and Michaela Henry are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1190962/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jun 2017 19:05:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9de3e75626718413c2ad092f3b05251d</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson and Livvy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1173674/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 May 2017 23:11:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34a0fb403128d2aa21412be3459627d0</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic CAN I WEAR WIRELESS BRA INSTEAD OF SPORTS BRA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-wear-wireless-bra-instead-of-sports-bra/#post-1001353</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 May 2017 16:29:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls. Yeah I&#8217;ve got loads of post surgery bras but they just look granny when you wear tops that are a little bit fitted. I wore a wireless bra yesterday and was all good. I&#8217;m only going to wear them when I go out out 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b30bc60664ff39ea363d670ba6330573</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic CAN I WEAR WIRELESS BRA INSTEAD OF SPORTS BRA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-wear-wireless-bra-instead-of-sports-bra/#post-1000764</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 May 2017 16:14:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That sucks. Did you have overs or unders x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf45fb47b82764695bdbae43c0451c06</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson started the topic CAN I WEAR WIRELESS BRA INSTEAD OF SPORTS BRA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-wear-wireless-bra-instead-of-sports-bra/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 May 2017 19:03:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 3 weeks post op and I&#8217;m sick of looking like I have granny boobs! Am I allowed to wear wireless bras instead of sports bra looking ones like the attached (if it uploads) x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0752a7e3276dd921ff71c18cb146f439</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic Boob Inspiration! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-inspiration/#post-999535</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2017 20:08:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, recoveries going well thank you! Hardly any pain now and I&#8217;ve had my second check up and I don&#8217;t need plasters over my scars anymore x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9589f0a044c0ea293031a5a689b4905</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson and Hollie A are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1166384/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 19:25:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d78f4ffdfc8c8f3897968c84957534c0</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-996677</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 17:49:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I&#8217;ve hated not being able to stretch and walk properly! Slowly getting better but yeah definitely will be worth it! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2b68204505e459354692f4f16baf0e2</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-996667</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 17:18:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You do, especially because we had under the muscle so we&#8217;ve got to give it a chance to settle. Tell me about it, I&#8217;m only just managing to go back to work tomorrow after having last week off too! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">690eb3bb0fb51fecb71705fa5fff51ff</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-996663</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 17:07:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If this photo doesn&#8217;t work then check my Instagram to see if you feel mine are similar to yours xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aedcaa3f6521d69ffda7c7b779cce1a4</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-996661</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 17:05:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hollie, I feel so much better now I have had the plasters changed and it&#8217;s not pulling at all now! Hardly any pain apart from it feels like I&#8217;ve done arm day at the gym and all my muscles around my armpits hurt. I feel like we can&#8217;t judge our boobs at all until we are at least 3-4 weeks in as they&#8217;re going to change so much. I&#8217;m just going to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1166273"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-996661" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3f26f9f2838081abf240513cc6f606c</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 350cc mod plus unders - pics?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-plus-unders-pics/#post-996598</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 14:32:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 350 moderates under on the 1st of May If you want to follow my Instagram and see how it looks so far. It&#8217;s on my profile x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aaeae1534dd0a2c41c794334a998767a</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-996596</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2017 14:29:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1WPO</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d0a274ca512c4e2b3a2038940c22605</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic What to pack?? Op on Thursday!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-op-on-thursday/#post-996099</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 May 2017 12:35:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had 350 unders on the 1st of May. All I took was a phone charger and my Macom bra to wear after the surgery. I would also wear easy clothing such as a tracksuit. Recovery was a lot harder than expected so I would prepare yourself with ice packs, digestive biscuits, pain killers in case you don&#8217;t agree with the strong tables like I did and a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1165465"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-op-on-thursday/#post-996099" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e72b4b664a1ecdb947600cc287088e9</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic Boob Inspiration! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-inspiration/#post-995656</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2017 10:49:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Image failed </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0ffa760ded3ec8a5c9eced827e515a7</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic Boob Inspiration! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-inspiration/#post-995655</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2017 10:49:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Linda on the 1st May and she was great! I&#8217;m a week post op tomorrow and had 350cc moderate unders. Recovery has been harder than I thought and very sore but very excited to see how they heal! @peggy x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a35ed8122dfcdcba011c89dc065eba24</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1164478/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 17:37:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39b5d6f1b80eca580057f402fcaf46e8</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic Surgery all done !! x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-all-done-x/#post-995323</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 12:51:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Where did you get your bra from x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c20080056aad2bc5041049e0f464baf</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-995204</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 06:56:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>34A pre op</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1624774524406ee338de074cf2e5fbf9</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-995198</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 06:54:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c841d96d23a21d7ce0d64e56c187d83</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/#post-995196</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 06:53:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Failed images </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83e0e37a463afbb367504dab34237d43</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson started the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 06:50:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>PROCEDURE DAY<br />
I went in for surgery on Monday 01/05/17 at 12pm and come out at 2:45. Surgery went well and I ended up having 350CC on the left and right. I didn&#8217;t react to the anestetic very well and was sick a couple of times when I eat. I had to wait around 5 hours for Dr Fiumara to come out of surgery to give me the OK to go. I left the surgery&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1164206"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3df8a5bb1aba74e417a779c012de1a7</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson started the topic 5DPO 350CC UNDER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 06:50:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>PROCEDURE DAY<br />
I went in for surgery on Monday 01/05/17 at 12pm and come out at 2:45. Surgery went well and I ended up having 350CC on the left and right. I didn&#8217;t react to the anestetic very well and was sick a couple of times when I eat. I had to wait around 5 hours for Dr Fiumara to come out of surgery to give me the OK to go. I left the surgery&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1164199"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-350cc-under/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8981b831ced707e077af145bde99cfbb</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic All done - 300cc hp unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-300cc-hp-unders/#post-995186</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2017 06:11:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can anyone advise me on how to set up a new forum post please? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf5180bcf3a8bc1007b3ead8c580a552</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic Feeling fed up in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-fed-up-2/#post-994974</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 16:27:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had unders on Monday and I&#8217;m so fed up already! I don&#8217;t think anyone expects it to be like it is x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10d288a77f0c37a7d5cef53e83a9beb8</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic All done - 300cc hp unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-300cc-hp-unders/#post-994911</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 11:28:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 350 unders on Monday and I didn&#8217;t realise how hard recovery would be! I feel so fed up of not being able to move properly and my chest is so tight and uncomfortable. Can&#8217;t wait to start feeling better!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47678bfde7f5d0bbb73cc2e756ecb90e</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1161866/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 May 2017 09:08:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bd036b8d2557bbb443b2be4bbfba3ba</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1161756/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 May 2017 21:50:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">105571a97adb75f9365982fff3d62e9d</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson posted an update: @slxx hi Stacey, I am having overs in may and I'm very [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1143758/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:35:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/slxx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@slxx</a> hi Stacey, I am having overs in may and I&#8217;m very stuck on what cc to have. Have you got before and after photos x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">776f3f1e37702d8f03f794d02caf2e58</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson and stacey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1143732/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:23:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a648a068febb6f6bc391cb82f1a370be</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic Anyone had overs from an A cup? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-overs-from-an-a-cup/#post-979917</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 21:26:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I&#8217;m having my surgery on the 1st May and having overs. If anyone has any before and after pictures from an A after having overs that would be appreciated! I&#8217;m so unsure on what cc, I want to be a full C cup x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11fb1678c6bf9e723b680d98741c7051</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic Had surgery yesterday in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-surgery-yesterday/#post-977796</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Mar 2017 19:25:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having over and I have a choice of 350 or 375 and would reallh appreciate being shown the results and what size you are? I&#8217;m an A cup and I&#8217;m just scared of going too big! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88f30282d6d10811b71bb231e596eda2</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson and Josie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1137179/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:47:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd067e633960ed9d53da8b3bb13c1409</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson replied to the topic 15WPO - Round  HP 350cc with Dr. Linda Fiumara in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/15wpo-round-hp-350cc-with-dr-linda-fiumara/#post-976348</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Mar 2017 21:58:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I&#8217;m having my surgery with Linda on the 1st May. I&#8217;m stuck between a 350&amp;375. Did you have over the muscle? They look really natural which I love. I&#8217;m a 34a now, what was you? 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9060908d940a21f4df6876ec8731ab05</guid>
				<title>Shannon Jackson became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1130136/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:32:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/290 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 02:13:29 by W3 Total Cache
-->