<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Shannon | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/shannoncann/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/shannoncann/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shannon.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 21:30:05 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdcc24d304ffb183de7d7ca61ad26898</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic scared in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scared-30/#post-931920</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Aug 2016 10:47:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/nicolala4/' rel="nofollow ugc">@nicolala4</a>  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/db76/' rel="nofollow ugc">@db76</a> I&#8217;ve been okay since day one, but i work on the phone at work and constantly use my left arm to pick it up so i think I&#8217;m using it a lot more than i should have. I&#8217;ve swapped arms now as my right seems fine and is dropping but the left is not. xx<br />
<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lucky254/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lucky254</a> I&#8217;m definitely going to keep an eye on it, I think its because I use my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1064618"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scared-30/#post-931920" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e588e2985295a87259f79551e9a7a104</guid>
				<title>Shannon started the topic scared in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scared-30/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Aug 2016 09:12:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Girls, I was 3 weeks po yesterday and since 2 weeks po I have felt pain in my left breast, at my 2 week check up the nurse assured me it was &#8216;muscle pain&#8217; and nothing to do with the implant. I only feel the pain when i touch it and its not over the whole breast just down the side near the bottom. it does not feel hot and my incisions look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1064398"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scared-30/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9c0bdca623d82a7622e3451b5f27d9c</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-931012</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:43:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/deect/' rel="nofollow ugc">@deect</a> ah good atleast your feeling better now! I felt the exact same about driving but was okay when it come to it, just found it difficult putting it into fifth gear but turning corners etc was fine. I&#8217;ve got my 2 week check up tonight so hopefully get to see my incisions then! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ec469b3ce9fd327968f8bfd52481c27</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-930492</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jul 2016 17:37:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/deect/' rel="nofollow ugc">@deect</a> I&#8217;m completely fine now chick. I stopped taking all pain killers after 3 days I was out for a meal on the Saturday of that week and now I can just about do everything myself washing my hair etc. not meant to drive until tomorrow but I drove to my nanas today, she only lives 10 minutes away and it was completely fine. back to work tomorrow.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1062144"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-930492" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7908024a958058204d158504ca5cfdff</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic feeling sad in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-sad-5/#post-929939</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:26:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lmiller/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lmiller</a> no lauren I&#8217;ve not got any pictures on yet but if you add me on Facebook my name is Shannon Cann picture is myself with my hair down and Ralph Lauren top on I&#8217;ll send you some over there if you want? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b5a00f667ee4e8d59d175056ef39c35</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic feeling sad in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-sad-5/#post-929818</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:30:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/murphymoo/' rel="nofollow ugc">@murphymoo</a> thanks chick I have been taking pictures daily but I still cannot really see any change I know I have to be patient and I&#8217;m still early days I just thought they would have been bigger than expected haha! I&#8217;ll just have to wait and see thanks chick X<br />
<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jemma10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jemma10</a> aw do you Hun? what size did you get? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">714e23eec532dd9fcc791e1c262b2ce1</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Rachael are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1060829/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2016 21:35:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">805fdad186c0c69d8c741f019cde4397</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic feeling sad in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-sad-5/#post-929663</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2016 21:31:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/murphymoo/' rel="nofollow ugc">@murphymoo</a> I&#8217;ve added you as a friend if that&#8217;s okay? I just feel like there&#8217;s barely any difference! I can see that there&#8217;s something more there but not enough if you know what I mean? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bd3b75750ba57130cba88aad5cbab54</guid>
				<title>Shannon started the topic feeling sad in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-sad-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:26:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>girlies, had my boobs done on 11th July. healing has been fine which I&#8217;m happy about due to get my 1 week check on Wednesday as my nurse was on holiday today and tomorrow. I had 425 in my right and 450 in my left High Profile Overs. just feel like these are way too small. please tell me overs get bigger:-(!?!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94522dd71844dec564733ebb6ad3a092</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic 2pm admission time  ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2pm-admission-time/#post-928743</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:14:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jemma10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jemma10</a> to tag people you go onto the profile and look at the @ name and copy and paste it haha! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc094ea015ea3e4de663e0fce3a7ad09</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928683</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2016 22:19:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/deect/' rel="nofollow ugc">@deect</a> no he didn&#8217;t check my implants the nurse checked them before putting my bra on and then before I got discharged another nurse checked them and made sure I could walk about properly. I feel okay today I&#8217;ve had abit to eat and took all my painkillers I just feel sick every now and then and I&#8217;m a little sore. how are you? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59fffc5ff65e54392cebacb4d429f4be</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928633</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:04:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemsq/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gemsq</a> glad your being reimbursed and things have been sorted for you! let me know how you get on, on Thursday. sure you&#8217;ll be fine xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93f7571d4da4605fa904a567e1a2c96c</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic 2pm admission time  ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2pm-admission-time/#post-928588</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:38:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jemma10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jemma10</a> I feel okay today actually Jemma. just a little sore down the sides of my boobs other than that I can&#8217;t wait to get home to my own bed! how are you chick? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e8bd3d0fe3a7cf00ab0fceeda6adc5d</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928587</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:33:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought that they could have atleast had the decency to contact you! I would ring them and make sure your surgery is definitely going to go ahead on Thursday. if it does good luck for then babe I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;ll be worth it! still shouldn&#8217;t have had to go through what you have at the start though! take care and let me know how you get on <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemsq/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gemsq</a> xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36e549c63271479505c55c9a4e5ff338</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1059062/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2016 10:58:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e55f31e96a3d6763cad7ab7265e04ddc</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928531</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2016 10:40:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/deect/' rel="nofollow ugc">@deect</a> yeah babe I did I got a pack with my medication in with a booklet of which implants I had and a letter for my GP.<br />
my nurse fitted my bra for me but I took loads and none of them fit my mam had to go buy some more haha! I&#8217;ve never been put to sleep before that was my first time and was poorly when I came round I felt really sick and stuff so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1059061"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928531" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f6446cca8a98b92e3b11ae5af2aaefb</guid>
				<title>Shannon&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1059037/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:04:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c31d1fe872be6f4ff8add6a69924c8ea</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928511</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:02:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/deect/' rel="nofollow ugc">@deect</a> I seen Mr Traynor before my op when he came in to draw on me, then when I came out of recovery I got put back in my room and he came to check on me about 20 minutes after that. I took a bad turn and felt really poorly so he came to check on me before he left that was about 8:8.30 I think! Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">253cf5d9fa9660cb81106523a850cc08</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928475</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:40:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemsq/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gemsq</a> that&#8217;s absolutely shocking I can&#8217;t believe that they would call you at that time when your admission time was 2!! I&#8217;m not surprised your going to send them an email I would aswell I would request my money back! don&#8217;t get me wrong they&#8217;re all lovely at Preston its the clinic that has let you down! hope everything gets sorted for you chick I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1058971"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928475" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da305629cf2516b760db8a0c2ef15c31</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928465</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2016 21:54:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemsq/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gemsq</a> no problem chick my surgeon was Mr Traynor. what no way??? did they tell you why they cancelled you?? my admission time got moved from 8.00AM until 1.00PM and then 2.00PM but didn&#8217;t go down until 20 to 5 and just got out about 10 minutes ago. I felt poorly though so not sure if they kept me in a little longer because of that. I can&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1058955"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928465" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b34b0ca054d28447046d8184fd75e9ea</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Amy Parren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1058916/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2016 20:07:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5082ea83d046115fd545a4ba7af8eb5e</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic 2pm admission time  ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2pm-admission-time/#post-928428</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2016 18:27:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jemma10/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jemma10</a> thanks Jemma chick. all done and dusted. feel a little sick so only had a biscuit until I see if I can keep that down! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b46694d4ac7dcc64aab78d760430bc6</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/#post-928423</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2016 18:25:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thank you girls. I&#8217;m out now just feel a little sick! had some anti sickness and a buscuit just waiting for my sandwich I&#8217;m staving! not as in as much pain as I thought I would be but that could be as I&#8217;m drugged up at the minute haha! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e04d6186f53826308f347b6c4ec9b603</guid>
				<title>Shannon started the topic TODAY IS THE DAY!!!( . ) ( . ) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-44/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:54:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>well girls my time waiting has arrived. 2PM admission time today at Preston. so nervous but excited and also very very hungry already haha.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef2307c2fa6f3c9ca4d5bcfbbb05425f</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic 2pm admission time  ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2pm-admission-time/#post-928352</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:50:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>my admission time is 2pm today at Preston too! so excited but I&#8217;m starving already haha!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfd123d47fb8d3c91651cc151bc9b055</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic admission time changing! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-changing/#post-928350</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:46:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>the receptionist at my clinic rang me to tell me it was actually 2pm. absolutely gutted as I could have had them by now!! suppose it&#8217;ll be worth it in the end. I&#8217;ll let you know how I get on girlies! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fd3b9f1d02d4e7918814a3660545c73</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic Got my admission time for Monday, so excited! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/got-my-admission-time-for-monday-so-excited/#post-928080</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:23:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/helenlouisew/' rel="nofollow ugc">@helenlouisew</a> my admission time has changed until 2.ooPM too?!?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b126a39910c577ca911b6edff6a5de8</guid>
				<title>Shannon started the topic admission time changing! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-changing/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:22:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>REALLY ANNOYED. got an email to say my admission time was 8.00AM on Wednesday, then got another email to say it had changed to 1.00PM and now received another one today to say its changed again until 2.00PM. starting to get a little annoyed now. is this normal?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a1f16b5a68e72b3dafa6060467d8e29</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic 450cc HP Overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450cc-hp-overs/#post-928042</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:17:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/natharvs/' rel="nofollow ugc">@natharvs</a>  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/claire040690/' rel="nofollow ugc">@claire040690</a>  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hayley41/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hayley41</a> I&#8217;m having 450cc HP Overs on Monday 11th girls with Traynor. I&#8217;ll upload some pictures when I&#8217;m done so keep an eye out or add me as a friend! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c3319c0a55ee5c667e64122ab2bae55</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic Got my admission time for Monday, so excited! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/got-my-admission-time-for-monday-so-excited/#post-927942</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jul 2016 11:44:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got my admission time too, 11th July Preston 8.00AM! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcbae0251c8688bb9fe6300a1de1018c</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic post surgery bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-927532</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Jul 2016 07:53:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/keeno1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@keeno1</a> thanks chick, I&#8217;ll let you know how i get on. My surgery is on Monday. so excited! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c23a7683b2a4f044c945e40f3bf8fa0d</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic post surgery bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-927404</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Jul 2016 11:38:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/keeno1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@keeno1</a> thank you so much! I&#8217;ve ordered the M&amp;S one. got delivered today! pleased i did now! xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c63f71f74435632f52882b28be90a02a</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic post surgery bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-927389</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Jul 2016 09:55:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thank you <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/doti1986/' rel="nofollow ugc">@doti1986</a> my PC said some girls don&#8217;t recommend them at all. I&#8217;ve bought a range anyway and going to see which I feel more comfortable in and send back whatever i don&#8217;t use! x<br />
thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarahhhh/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarahhhh</a> I&#8217;ve got the 2 pack of asda ones! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d845a4b886cfd275d491921da9645c10</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic Preston 11th July in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-11th-july/#post-926918</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jun 2016 08:41:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chl0ewhittingham21/' rel="nofollow ugc">@chl0ewhittingham21</a> <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemma-louise92/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gemma-louise92</a> I&#8217;m on July 11th aswell with Traynor too girls! so excited xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb430803cd74baa96845e6b21c021004</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic post surgery bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-926906</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jun 2016 07:42:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sally-thornton1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sally-thornton1</a> aw really? my PC told me not to get a macom as some girls find them really restraining. I thought I would anyway just to be on the safe side and have a variety for the nurse to choose after surgery! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5212791c9a3c0b08176c0df577693f7c</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic post surgery bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-926903</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jun 2016 07:23:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>that&#8217;s great, thank you <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/murphymoo/' rel="nofollow ugc">@murphymoo</a> I&#8217;ll just order a few just in case and the nurse will be able to help on surgery day haha! xx<br />
<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sally-thornton1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sally-thornton1</a> I have a macom bra also, I just wanted a few high street ones to change into when there&#8217;s some in the wash. thank you! x<br />
<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zoe-2/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zoe-2</a> thank you, I&#8217;ve ordered something like this off asda website! was a pack of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1056250"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-926903" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8749f594dfbd260baec326e94c3eca19</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic post surgery bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-926732</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:26:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/murphymoo/' rel="nofollow ugc">@murphymoo</a> thank you! is this the one that you use? I&#8217;ve order some asda ones, I&#8217;ve bought like 3 different ones to take as I have no clue!! xx<br />
<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/millymoopink/' rel="nofollow ugc">@millymoopink</a> I&#8217;m exactly the same hun, the nurse told me for highstreet bras to go up 1 back size and then order to the cup size you desire and up a cup size after for swelling, does this make sense? I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1056021"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-926732" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c68e42b5d9368b809e9e13968036561</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic post surgery bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/#post-926614</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:51:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>anyone?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28c680f27de5de7e006a02ed1c5516f8</guid>
				<title>Shannon started the topic post surgery bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-bras-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jun 2016 08:04:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do any of you lovely ladies know which Asda and which M&amp;s bras are best to order? I haven&#8217;t got a clue which ones to order?! Struggling! If you have links please can you post them? Thank you!! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">110a95ea3c2dd222ae4a1a2ef199eb24</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic Macon bras in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macon-bras/#post-925910</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:31:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>girls, I booked my surgery last night and forgot to ask about Macom. have you definitely got to go up a back size? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2df3e3ae17d8b5baeea6c69f275f490f</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic 4 weeks old today in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-old-today/#post-925908</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:28:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarah25</a> thanks chick, went and booked my surgery last night with Traynor!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">287c6a73783e891642d9084d82536e61</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic Piercings in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/piercings-23/#post-925907</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:26:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>if we have our tongues done can we just put a plastic bar in does anyone know? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d12ab3fbffb55f0cf0ac3a241f21da0</guid>
				<title>Shannon started the topic BOOKED!!!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/booked-14/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2016 07:26:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well girls, I&#8217;m eventually all booked!! Was thinking of getting my BA in August/September time but just could not wait. Booked for July 11th with Traynor, sooooo excited! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5050474b682f2b5793e93abbd6ec735</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic 4 weeks old today in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-old-today/#post-925781</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:17:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarah25</a> They&#8217;re amazing! I&#8217;m looking to get 450 overs! Which surgeon did you have? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a72bcb9e7a6486dd777a39307e46955</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the topic 12 weeks post op update 375HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-weeks-post-op-update-375hp-unders/#post-921713</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 May 2016 14:11:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>your boobs are amazing! i would love mine to look like this, what size were you before and what cc did you have?? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">581cb8df54a36f3f264a0228bd2c1e18</guid>
				<title>Shannon and sarah25 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1048549/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 May 2016 13:38:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10a5213d41cc812e456db1b9d11d653a</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Leanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1045256/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 May 2016 09:10:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a4d698c70a6d8b29ea44148fa8ad089</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1044630/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 May 2016 16:27:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0953b9dda0ddb7d620cab829f2b12ae9</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Gemma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1044602/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 May 2016 15:26:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">452487cef65e626e698089c1b573ac9b</guid>
				<title>Shannon and cassandra chelton are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1043576/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 May 2016 13:24:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/365 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 23:07:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->