<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sian | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/siansaundersxx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/siansaundersxx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sian.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:16:19 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ae25f6c0bca0800c6d0ba2319843f0e</guid>
				<title>Sian&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1004790/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:20:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd1cc3498380760db2a6062a77826643</guid>
				<title>Sian and Courtney Black are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/996418/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Dec 2015 10:49:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97be968e3325010ce15c46895471cab0</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic HELP. Offered 275 and 300,Now too late for me to go bigger! stats &#38; photos plz? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-offered-275-and-300now-too-late-for-me-to-go-bigger-stats-photos-plz/#post-885011</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 22:32:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;d say go for the highest choice, 300 will get you to a full D, i think this will suit your frame Hun and look really natural! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4da043ee0cea42d71cee9a9c32f931a0</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic HELP. Offered 275 and 300,Now too late for me to go bigger! stats &#38; photos plz? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-offered-275-and-300now-too-late-for-me-to-go-bigger-stats-photos-plz/#post-884996</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:19:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hun, Why do you want implants? Is it for confidence and how you&#8217;ll look, or you just want massive fake looking boobs (not in a horrible way, but I have friends who admit they WANTED their boobs to look like they&#8217;d had implants seeing as they&#8217;re paying so much for it)</p>
<p>Ps are they unders or partials?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65f2399a4a0b6ea1fda5f62f95c7efb4</guid>
				<title>Sian started the topic Alcohol intake Post Op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/alcohol-intake-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:16:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey lovely&#8217;s!</p>
<p>Has anyone drunk any amount of alcohol before the 2 week milestone post op?<br />
I will be 10 days PO on christmas and would really like to drink, and even go out to celebrate xmas eve?</p>
<p>Does anyone have any stories or horror stories to help me decide to drink or not? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">700b41d3fa451ee972ec23cfff1c4f1d</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Has anyone gone from an A to a C? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-gone-from-an-a-to-a-c/#post-884994</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:13:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Il take some pics tonight for you guys!</p>
<p>Georgia, Frati is extremely blunt yes, but he&#8217;s just to the point. He&#8217;s there to get the job done, not be your best pal at the end of the day, and he certainly gets it done. What I will say is don&#8217;t let his silence make you feel rushed or like you&#8217;ve got to get out of there!<br />
Take your time, ask the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-996167"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-gone-from-an-a-to-a-c/#post-884994" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ec471620d8ecef7eea7267658a4a9ad</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Has anyone gone from an A to a C? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-gone-from-an-a-to-a-c/#post-884966</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:33:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls, I&#8217;d highly recommend Dr Frati, he is great with natural looking implants.<br />
Also I&#8217;d really suggest considering tear drop as well! </p>
<p>Sorry, Im literally in love with my new boobies so I&#8217;m gonna be telling the whole world to get the same ones as me haha!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bcdb5e684c125876b7e5b0cdcec9119</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Selling my two white macoms size small in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-my-two-white-macoms-size-small/#post-884965</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:29:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh amazing!</p>
<p>May I ask how often you changed your bras post op? Ive just been for my week PO appointment and the nurse said to change to a clean bra every day! Do you think every other day would be okay? </p>
<p>Also would you do any cheaper then £40? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ba2b212c5e905bf71d596d90a78d7ec</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Selling my two white macoms size small in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-my-two-white-macoms-size-small/#post-884940</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 15:08:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, what size are you bra size would you say roughly?<br />
I&#8217;m really interested but unsure about the size x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">861e4b36e77258a497dddfb8e57d176f</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Has anyone gone from an A to a C? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-gone-from-an-a-to-a-c/#post-884876</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:58:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahh won&#8217;t upload from a mobile, il post to you guys later x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a814cb90410b59cc5cb49846f0839dc</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Has anyone gone from an A to a C? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-gone-from-an-a-to-a-c/#post-884868</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:40:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, </p>
<p>I was the same, and it made me so angry on here hearing stories about when people are wishing they never had it done because they aren&#8217;t big enough!<br />
&#8220;They just look like my boobs but bigger&#8221;&#8230;. Well that&#8217;s all I actually wanted so reading all that rubbish confused me so much! </p>
<p>I was a 32a/as, I had some tissue, not much at all, bottom&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-995991"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-gone-from-an-a-to-a-c/#post-884868" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d49d7fe30156be02c5c9b6573ef2675</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic aftercare good? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/aftercare-good/#post-883883</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Dec 2015 21:14:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am honestly feeling really good hun! Not really in any pain, its more just tight and uncomfortable, not so much painful!<br />
Yesterday was fine, was a little bit sick, and extremely drowsy until about lunchtime today, but other then that I&#8217;ve been absolutely fine.<br />
I was a 32aa, had 320cc left, 280cc right, moderate plus under the muscle, think I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-994708"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/aftercare-good/#post-883883" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2cbdff3612b9084dbed3ec02154c7df</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic aftercare good? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/aftercare-good/#post-883856</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:09:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ellie,</p>
<p>I had my op yesterday so I can&#8217;t really comment on after care just yet.. but one thing I will say is do not listen to everything you read on here! A lot of people over exaggerate and say their unhappy blaming it on the surgeon or even the whole company!</p>
<p>I had Dr Frati, I ended up going back for a second consultation with him 2 weeks&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-994672"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/aftercare-good/#post-883856" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">278445bd239ec1b98d529aedf0edd856</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Getting the train straight from op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/#post-883769</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:34:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got the train home after all!<br />
Mum just wouldn&#8217;t budge on the idea!<br />
Hit Liverpool Street station at rush hour too, the most nerve racking experience of my life, I was genuinely shaking! </p>
<p>Other then that, I had a great experience with MYA , admission time was 8.30am, went down to theatre at 11, was back in my room by 1.30/2ish! </p>
<p>Felt extremely&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-994555"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/#post-883769" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">008319f14864e838d1f57b1efa64f325</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Getting the train straight from op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/#post-883588</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:01:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, thanks everyone!<br />
I live 1hr11min drive away from the hosp, about 50 min train journey !<br />
Apparently we are going to &#8220;play it by ear&#8221; this is just not helping, I&#8217;m a bit of a control freak as it is so the fact I don&#8217;t have a fully structured planned out day tomorrow is really stressing me out on top of the worry of being put under and sliced&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-994301"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/#post-883588" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fdd37fb938a77e72b9aacd293f42399</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Getting the train straight from op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/#post-883522</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 16:37:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately it is just too late notice for anyone to tai a day off work, I should have know a long time ago that my mum would be like this! So unorganised haha, il keep going on at her, hopefully I can get through to her!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3f1d09d707c1ca92acbc49e0f2f8246</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Getting the train straight from op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/#post-883519</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 16:24:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My mum will be with me, but that still makes me feel no better about getting on the train! I just want to sit in a car and try to relax. Also the last thing I want is to see people at my local train station that I know as I don&#8217;t want anyone to know I&#8217;ve had my boobs done just yet!<br />
I just don&#8217;t understand why I can&#8217;t have one day where my family&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-994226"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/#post-883519" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d178c21551d15f36834a9bedd108eba5</guid>
				<title>Sian started the topic Getting the train straight from op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:24:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t believe the lack of support I am receiving from my parents!<br />
I have my op tomorrow, and they are now telling me to save others from the hassle of driving to collect me after the op, to just get the train there and back!<br />
I dont understand how they are so not bothered about the procedure, Im so scared and anxious, the last thing I want to be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-994203"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/getting-the-train-straight-from-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a3ab1de428ef826a15739fae2123b54</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic Ahhhhhh 1 day and I&#039;m petrified! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ahhhhhh-1-day-and-im-petrified/#post-883503</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:30:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone, Im so excited to actually feel like a woman finally haha, I have just got to try and concentrate on that more then worrying about the pain!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5e91fce19078ea1f2e0c766e2e49061</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic What to pack in overnight bag? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-in-overnight-bag/#post-883502</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:28:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just phoned and asked, she said I should have already been emailed, so maybe you should call your clinic too!<br />
Im a day case, although I feel like I&#8217;m gonna regret that haha!<br />
Gosh, what is prepared?! I feel like I am, then I keep asking myself all questions that I have no idea what the answer is!<br />
Im extremely nervous about the pain post op! Is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-994183"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-in-overnight-bag/#post-883502" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a705f92b9815fa33d3c1728f05774d7</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic What to pack in overnight bag? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-pack-in-overnight-bag/#post-883461</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:35:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hun,<br />
Im in tomorrow too with Frati, have you been told your admission time yet? Im starting to worry as I&#8217;ve not been told mine!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd66486372ca668cfa2d52bafe738d27</guid>
				<title>Sian and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/994143/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:31:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78ef53ad4dbde5c53a6c2b2141a3dad1</guid>
				<title>Sian started the topic Ahhhhhh 1 day and I&#039;m petrified! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ahhhhhh-1-day-and-im-petrified/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Dec 2015 00:02:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am having my op on Tuesday (15th Dec). And its just suddenly began to seem real, and I am so so nervous, scared, anxious, so many feelings!</p>
<p>I am quite honestly petrified, and with xmas coming up I feel like I&#8217;m just going to be an absolute pain in the back side to my friends and family if i need any looking after!</p>
<p>Im also a uni student, I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-994115"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ahhhhhh-1-day-and-im-petrified/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d404ea35cc432f03d4460137d0b84f9</guid>
				<title>Sian replied to the topic 3 weeks post op; helppp!?!?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-post-op-helppp/#post-883429</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Dec 2015 23:48:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amaze, patience is key!</p>
<p>&#8230;How the hell do I start a topic on here?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d278114bf418252b7f6f365ce21f08c7</guid>
				<title>Sian changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/994109/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Dec 2015 23:40:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f87ef600082933c243978579c50f822b</guid>
				<title>Sian became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/985451/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Nov 2015 20:34:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/228 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 19:32:52 by W3 Total Cache
-->