<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Samantha | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/silverlamp/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/silverlamp/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Samantha.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:16:19 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30a916cc24c5dbc98806373f3de13b17</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic what size sports bra for 375 unders hp?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-size-sports-bra-for-375-unders-hp-2/#post-882048</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Dec 2015 09:10:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wouldn&#8217;t worry about bra size just yet as you have to wear ur sports bra( def get a macom) 24/7 for 6 wks then every one is so differnt as to how they settle I was empty 34b and had 375 /400 unders bought 2 macom bras which I just alternate  every shop seems to measure different anyway I&#8217;m not gonna get measured til after my 6 wk check and I&#8217;ve&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-992267"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-size-sports-bra-for-375-unders-hp-2/#post-882048" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">930f22f9a66155e54d8676df5c69ca95</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Mr Traynor -  stitches in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-stitches/#post-881808</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Dec 2015 14:55:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How did you get on @jo</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5f67c19a10329210b860842513c4f97</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Post op day 7!! My thoughts and feelings! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-day-7-my-thoughts-and-feelings/#post-881552</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Nov 2015 10:11:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How long do we actually have to sleep sat up? I&#8217;ve heard 2 weeks 3 weeks 6 weeks??? It&#8217;s awful also when you say you had no pain after 4 days did you ever feel like when you went to sit up ur incisions feeling like they are tearing open?? I&#8217;m day 12 and my back kills I have pain in my incisions and still have limited movement in left arm  I did&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-991519"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-day-7-my-thoughts-and-feelings/#post-881552" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ba9a964fec51bb7c10788388cd4638a</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Mr Traynor -  stitches in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-stitches/#post-881514</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:42:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@jo</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6198f913ef7a1b1f9c0261e7ab206722</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Mr Traynor -  stitches in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-stitches/#post-881512</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:39:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No that is a good help because I was under the impression from the first nurse that I would have to leave them in for a second week which I&#8217;m happy to do if that&#8217;s what he wants but upon seeing a different nurse she has wiped clean redressed and trimmed the ends then told me to wait only 2 day until I soak of the dressings in the shower??? I might&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-991468"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-stitches/#post-881512" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ced85619ea31c0337e58af515891670e</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic All done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-189/#post-881479</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2015 12:35:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paula/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paula</a> what were you told about length of time to keep stitches dry from mr Traynor ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af78ce9eb74eff3d770720e3a4129826</guid>
				<title>Samantha started the topic Mr Traynor -  stitches in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-stitches/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2015 08:30:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all I had BA 1o days ago  at my pre op my nurse told me they would check/trim stitching then mr Traynor likes to keep the outer stitch for a second week however at my I week post op check I had a different nurse she  said to just keep dry for only 2 days then to shower which would be today but I keep thinking what difference would 2 days have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-991389"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-stitches/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">861c305c0d318df443e62a52de7b0457</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Sleeping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-68/#post-881428</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:29:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m totally with you on this one, I&#8217;m day 10 &#8230;.it&#8217;s so difficult to stay up I&#8217;ve got so many pillows but makes no difference !!!  Any tips anyone?? Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7da857a9b18ba04606ee0bd86ae3d78</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Recovery of unders?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-of-unders/#post-881427</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:24:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls&#8230; @ele- muscle relaxants? I didn&#8217;t get any what is it?  I got  antibiotics for 7 days and ibuprofen/ paracetamol five days worth? My boobs are rock hard still also,roughly how long til they soften a bit!? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a6f9526d85890a9dd263b4ca6a67bfd</guid>
				<title>Samantha started the topic Recovery of unders?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-of-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:16:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How long til the pain goes away on unders I am 10 days post op still feel I couldn&#8217;t lift anything too heavy. Can&#8217;t get up from lying position.getting stabbing/ pulling sensation in incisions when I laugh or sneeze? My back is agony from dodgy sleeping and hunching my back,but can&#8217;t seem to stand up straight&#8230;..Obviously I know it all takes time&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-991304"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-of-unders/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">769a4e2d63004e2081e4f272e5bf236e</guid>
				<title>Samantha posted an update: @plm1991  hey Paula hope your not too hyper just wanted to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/990294/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:47:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/plm1991/' rel="nofollow ugc">@plm1991</a>  hey Paula hope your not too hyper just wanted to wish you lots of luck for tomorrow&#8230;. Don&#8217;t worry about a thing it&#8217;s an amazing experience and just think this time tomorrow you wil more than likely have been all done&#8230;.. Take it easy let me know how you get on xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b40215c405ab9b513a8e41ac4ca26806</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic How much bigger do unders get? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-bigger-do-unders-get/#post-880408</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:31:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did your surgeon recommend 350 as the largest? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b506226357c84a677bc8c49c27820b31</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic How much bigger do unders get? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-bigger-do-unders-get/#post-880346</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Nov 2015 20:46:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No way <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lindsey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lindsey</a> how much smaller ??  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35ca6c304cd560721749ece0bc982970</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic How much bigger do unders get? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-bigger-do-unders-get/#post-880230</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:04:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@ele good to know breast bands aren&#8217;t compulsory!!  How&#8217;s your healing going?? You look amazing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69da9d54d7b5ac4364837938b6074088</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic How much bigger do unders get? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-bigger-do-unders-get/#post-880229</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:02:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah same here <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jasmyn/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jasmyn</a>  I thought we would get codiene  my whole torso is aching more then any pain in my boobs,my stomach area is sore to touch,my incisions aren&#8217;t iching too bad but supposedly if they are it  just means they&#8217;re healing?? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e7ccc2f22dae4f8ad70a3181c8bb5b</guid>
				<title>Samantha and Jasmyn are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/989521/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:04:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c48ee9aa7d51cdf736d06f2ef0a7f601</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Anyone into weightlifting post op??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-into-weightlifting-post-op/#post-879779</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:52:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think def wait!!<br />
I do weights and think it best to just holding off rather than risking a injury<br />
I will want to get back but am prepared to wait xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f147bf28b7c91aa7b5e6690f8cd2a27e</guid>
				<title>Samantha changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/989054/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Nov 2015 23:31:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3e0916c39c0b0a5a8408986dde70a48</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Macom bra advice please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-advice-please/#post-879732</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Nov 2015 23:25:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paula/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paula</a> I was told to get same size so got medium-34 fits pretty snug but comfy enough xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bba7ad57a0c4c03d909fdd899544612</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Preston 24th November in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-24th-november/#post-879678</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:10:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Hey <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/paula/' rel="nofollow ugc">@paula</a> I&#8217;ve posted on my profile get a look I will do some afters without macom when I&#8217;m next changing xxx  I love them xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b111da878daa9debd323ccd50c859df</guid>
				<title>Samantha&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/988892/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:04:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c2a3965f7434831d4168b4685076724</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic anyone go for 375cc ??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-go-for-375cc/#post-879629</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:03:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all done and from what I can see I&#8217;m in love I was so worried they&#8217;d be too big but not at all still a little unconmfy so not moving much but will def be post pics soon def go 375&#8230;.I&#8217;m sooooooo happy ❤️❤️❤️</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ca03c58b9daec10158543c1220b5976</guid>
				<title>Samantha and Ele Wills are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/988008/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:31:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c68c94a316fe31594e2ef360f0f06a08</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Preston 24th November in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-24th-november/#post-878964</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 20:49:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey just got my admission time 8am Tuesday I&#8217;m soooo nervous still can&#8217;t decide over /unders so will let mr Traynor decide I think??? Even though he did give me the option so he may be expecting me to know what I want??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8c60cafe5191245756b3b7b66d7560d</guid>
				<title>Samantha and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/987380/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2015 18:16:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fffe001bcba8f64bff8306b8f21d056</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic overs or partials? HELP? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-partials-help/#post-878389</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2015 23:02:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>* make</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb445820357a86e89f2b860ba653dfbd</guid>
				<title>Samantha and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/985542/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Nov 2015 10:07:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3323c64f32c58009b85059abe1bb0611</guid>
				<title>Samantha and Jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/985454/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Nov 2015 20:44:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84862f339b7067f80a9809ee6bfb57e7</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-400cc-what-size-sports-bra-to-buy/#post-877118</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Nov 2015 18:30:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>375</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9117c60b7713df316040bdfe6e807f34</guid>
				<title>Samantha and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/985369/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:08:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">652786c301dd09058efe7d17c90d5530</guid>
				<title>Samantha and Stephanie Jayne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/985132/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Nov 2015 17:25:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c32e3cb8f7dc44bcd3ebd782263f5e3f</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic incision scar in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/incision-scar/#post-876539</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2015 09:17:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zoe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zoe</a> did you have mr Traynor? I got told at pre op that he uses dissolvable stitches but put a certain type of stitch at either end of the incision that he only likes removed after 2 weeks?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1748d148082c57bb50844b1195a7f81f</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Mya experience so far 350cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-experience-so-far-350cc-unders/#post-876530</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2015 08:15:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi what is the face book group called and is it private? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3a272e61032e9ee214dda5df85f76f0</guid>
				<title>Samantha and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/984324/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 19:21:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">500f77417263e9717174f55ea8c9b211</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Mya experience so far 350cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-experience-so-far-350cc-unders/#post-876224</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 18:49:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sarah hope you don&#8217;t mind the add  would love to see yr before and afters xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">532f35b987b3462de131a5a2402b1930</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Mya experience so far 350cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-experience-so-far-350cc-unders/#post-876221</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 18:46:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got told today I would get admission time no sooner than 3 days before x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fa0624d904dfc5eaef1497c1764d41d</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Preston hotels in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-hotels-3/#post-876213</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 18:29:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my pre op today, so next step surgery it&#8217;s getting sooo real&#8230;&#8230;I&#8217;m scared but excited did you decide on overs or unders Paula? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e479a01a6e0e062b47b0581d84b519ea</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Preston hotels in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-hotels-3/#post-876208</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 18:19:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is Preston East the new one? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d04e40ac3fc555402050e7318b8ee48</guid>
				<title>Samantha started the topic Back to work in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/back-to-work-14/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:52:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Any hairstylists had unders how long did recovery take?  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c03fbe512e0e5027bd1375f79e1825f</guid>
				<title>Samantha started the topic Strapping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-83/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:50:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Why do some girls have strapping some bands and some just a dressing over incisions? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2323fbae255d508fcd8d0a9546fb4f79</guid>
				<title>Samantha and Alex are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/983793/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Oct 2015 23:04:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">167f129cc8b0e17275a3baa5e6762c0d</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic It&#039;s today!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/its-today-6/#post-875107</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Oct 2015 07:39:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow so exciting!! Bet your so emotional!! Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12b9f4b246c1d4967544a15e790967aa</guid>
				<title>Samantha&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/982135/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:09:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4094678190a8f8092f4e98cf8c4a922</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Need advice on size?!  Pre op tomorrow, Dr traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-on-size-pre-op-tomorrow-dr-traynor/#post-874627</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Oct 2015 21:25:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How you feeling Lindsay? Are you over the moon with them?? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc0a13e5a82aca6e8fc2cac98d9ab1b8</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Need advice on size?!  Pre op tomorrow, Dr traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-on-size-pre-op-tomorrow-dr-traynor/#post-874625</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Oct 2015 21:19:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey chick there&#8217;s a chat titled &#8220;mr Traynor pictures please&#8221;  a few of us with similar sizes offered are discussing all sorts on there go have a read xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68ee23a71f9034bc94e2008edbd6f146</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Dr Traynor Pictures Please :) in the forum Mr Traynor</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-traynor-pictures-please/#post-874410</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 21:04:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah that&#8217;s great thank you.<br />
yes I&#8217;m all booked for Nov 17th at Preston-do you live near there? I&#8217;m a 2 hr drive so wondering whether  I need to book hotel for night before and then again for the evening of 17th as I thought we had to be near to the hospital for a certain amount of time afterwards!?!? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acc080622746bfb1e8d7a14a53b33709</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic All done, me traynor 450cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-me-traynor-450cc-overs/#post-874408</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:58:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are you allowed to go home if you live far away or do you have to stay at hotel?? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e3a5dba1b4164ab31a40aae235406e3</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic All done, me traynor 450cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-me-traynor-450cc-overs/#post-874406</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:56:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How exciting bet ur buzzing with emotion&#8230;&#8230;my head is all over with sizes&#8230;..wish I was all done<br />
They are  looking fab!!<br />
What size were you before xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d159ad0d3ddca41e871b55c8dbffe68</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Dr Traynor Pictures Please :) in the forum Mr Traynor</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-traynor-pictures-please/#post-874402</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:31:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My PC told me not to go on here for help on choosing sizes as everyone is so different but I want/need as much advice as possible. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c210a75dbda092b8f9fde24c7680bfd</guid>
				<title>Samantha replied to the topic Dr Traynor Pictures Please :) in the forum Mr Traynor</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-traynor-pictures-please/#post-874401</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:29:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Eeeeh Paula I&#8217;m very similar I  do a weights class upto 5 times a week and that has been one of my thoughts how will it be when we do chest muscles dr Traynor has told my PC he&#8217;d speak more indepth with me on surgery day. Your right it&#8217;s so stressful  are you still undecided then?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/392 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 19:12:43 by W3 Total Cache
-->