<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jen &lt;3 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/simplyjen1989/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/simplyjen1989/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jen &lt;3.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d28a5c47ad831a35d13859f98cbcc75</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 started the topic Botox- am I on the right forum? in the forum Face / Neck / Chin Lifts</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/botox-am-i-on-the-right-forum/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Mar 2016 10:38:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello ladies, </p>
<p>I recently had a Brest arugmentation and now interested in Botox, has anyone here had it? And how much does it cost? </p>
<p>If you have any other info for me about it would reali appreciate it, just in the first stages of finding things out </p>
<p>Thank you xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c98e5910cd1303c5706803c70f6495f1</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic help so nervous opp is nect week at fitzroy anyone had 300cc overs???????????? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-so-nervous-opp-is-nect-week-at-fitzroy-anyone-had-300cc-overs/#post-882792</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2015 13:51:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi lovely, </p>
<p>I had 325cc with dr Fiumara, your definitely in safe hands she&#8217;s great and reali kind, I was very nervous before my op and she took the time to talk to me before I went down to theatre. </p>
<p>Hope it goes ok </p>
<p>Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cf9b85ef8fc2c2d7bbb550e64f64fcc</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/993308/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2015 13:47:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1518baddc95848dd0176fa1742a84386</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 started the topic Sleeping without a bra?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-without-a-bra-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2015 13:46:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello lovelies, </p>
<p>Can anyone tell me when I can sleep without a bra?! I&#8217;m 6 weeks post op and got my 6 week check on Friday. </p>
<p>just can&#8217;t wait to sleep without the bra! </p>
<p>Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f04fcc5978b98d4d69f58f4950d72849</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 and Jenn are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/988165/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Nov 2015 19:00:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f91b2ed632b4a5a4013784c637da9d8</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 300-325 mod plus unders to achieve a full C?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-325-mod-plus-unders-to-achieve-a-full-c/#post-878836</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:26:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was my biggest fear! At first they seemed huge because of the swelling but now I think I&#8217;ve got a proper idea of what they are going to be like, so please my surgeon definitely listen to what I wanted xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abafb636db7695ffca44717ce2cde6c7</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 300-325 mod plus unders to achieve a full C?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-325-mod-plus-unders-to-achieve-a-full-c/#post-878834</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:24:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7c4c2ab80187409f88d55c374d4c0c3</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 300-325 mod plus unders to achieve a full C?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-325-mod-plus-unders-to-achieve-a-full-c/#post-878832</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:23:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8230; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46aa86478a8cef206e4e1b67f363d566</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 300-325 mod plus unders to achieve a full C?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-325-mod-plus-unders-to-achieve-a-full-c/#post-878829</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:21:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It won&#8217;t upload:/ xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1b6a6e58b3b4786ef2f45ee835640a7</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 300-325 mod plus unders to achieve a full C?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-325-mod-plus-unders-to-achieve-a-full-c/#post-878828</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:20:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Before.., </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2501ff0764f0b9b0e7ecd0eef0b8add9</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 300-325 mod plus unders to achieve a full C?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-325-mod-plus-unders-to-achieve-a-full-c/#post-878827</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:18:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun! I&#8217;ve just had 325 mod plus overs,  I was an empty b cup before and was told by my surgeon I would achieve 2/3 bigger cup sizes, I think overs tend to work out a bit bigger but I&#8217;ll post some piccies for you 🙂 in 2 and a half weeks post op so haven&#8217;t had a proper fitting yet xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2214301dd38a44b1d56e7ec6c95f9437</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Post Op Info help!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-info-help/#post-878428</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Nov 2015 11:29:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 2 weeks post op today! I had overs and was back working 2 days later, however I&#8217;m lucky and can work from home! I worked from home for a week and I honestly think if I had to get out of the house to go to work that would have been a whole different story, I found for a week it didn&#8217;t take a lot of me to get reali tired so I would recommend the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-987301"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-info-help/#post-878428" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab1732e0a2fc0625ac2f3887f59e6592</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 and Jo are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/987200/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:29:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a5b91ae4b6e7e25f0d8e858f74114ca</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Gentle exercise at 2 weeks post op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gentle-exercise-at-2-weeks-post-op/#post-878266</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:26:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jop/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jop</a> hey</p>
<p>I&#8217;m feeling exactly the same as you! My bum seems to be growing by the day and I eat fairly well! Proves exercise does make a difference, let me know what you find as im desperate to do something xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1958417b533d1dd96f7a539d98b5bb14</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/987000/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:27:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3e91109ca8e0ccd9090eb2d5a660c9a</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Can people take a look and advise? Thanks a lot x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-people-take-a-look-and-advise-thanks-a-lot-x/#post-867782</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2015 19:33:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think they look great! My surgeon told me naturally my one boob was slightly higher than the other and I&#8217;d never noticed it until she showed me. After my op my one boob will be higher than the other but I reali couldn&#8217;t tell with yours Hun xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0f913e5e564453b0c5df0e2478a367e</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 20 days PO (250cc hp partial) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/20-days-po-250cc-hp-partial/#post-865333</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:11:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab Hun! They reali suit your frame 🙂 I can&#8217;t wait for mine now 🙂 xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5dd86a1b14e2913f8cfe483d02e405b</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Rice sizers? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rice-sizers-4/#post-865188</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:23:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab!  This might sound reali stupid question but how much rice do you put in to work out what size cc? I&#8217;m having 325s xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7992fe30b8d027be41eb4536da5c466</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 started the topic 28th October days case Fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/28th-october-days-case-fitzroy/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 08:37:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey lovelys </p>
<p>My op is 28th October! Has anyone got he same date? Be lovely to have someone you know there going through the same thing 🙂 xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78455b432b26f4921753fa9480dfeed1</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/966134/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:03:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db22b3ddad48bd2353c3a21b72e12d8b</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/966132/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:01:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc7157f025efc0b8b171c6908005e83c</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 480 uhp overs - two weeks on! Pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/480-uhp-overs-two-weeks-on-pics/#post-863457</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:18:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you don&#8217;t mind the add 🙂 xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f160acb61a8a4b0494e6fc6d71007f72</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 480 uhp overs - two weeks on! Pics! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/480-uhp-overs-two-weeks-on-pics/#post-863454</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:17:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab! Are you happy with them? How are you finding the recovery process? My op in October! I&#8217;m so excited but totally bricking it at the same time xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12dad40a3d23f5120db649db239540fe</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 and sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/964170/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:30:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9308a7a7be5439d90e1717813152a99f</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 and Rose are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/964134/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:56:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65a275a60df6bef3bd81a102affe6285</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Anyone had a daycase? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-daycase/#post-861969</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2015 05:49:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone! Always so helpful! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">567d23f988f37f34de2f659dbf65dc5e</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 started the topic Anyone had a daycase? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-daycase/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:47:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, </p>
<p>Has anyone here had a daycase ba? I&#8217;m having a daycase but now panicking. Is the anistetic the same? Are you aware of what&#8217;s going on? Probs completely irrational fears but feeling a bit scared about leavingthe hospital after the op now but know I&#8217;ll what to go home at the same time  </p>
<p> Thanks again ladies xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcee0869d733cade8e4dc71d15bebc1e</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 started the topic Anyone had a daycase? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-a-daycase/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:47:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, </p>
<p>Has anyone hear had a daycase ba? I&#8217;m having a daycase but now panicking. Is the anistetic the same? Are you aware of what&#8217;s going on? Probs completely irrational fears but feeling a bit scared about leavingthe hospital after the op now but know I&#8217;ll what to go home at the same time  </p>
<p> Thank again ladies xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8f82974c0d605e6fd07465e09e7d7f3</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 started the topic Has anyone had their surgery with Dr Fiumara? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-had-their-surgery-with-dr-fiumara/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2015 17:31:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey lovelys </p>
<p>I&#8217;m booked in to have my surgery with Dr Fiumara, has anyone had they&#8217;re surgery done by her? Or anyone had a consultation  with her for a ba?  I can see other girls saying about different surgeons but haven&#8217;t seen her name pop up </p>
<p>Thanks xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fab6ba7112ebb1780266ca96fd513b55</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/haggling-3/#post-861459</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2015 06:31:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I haggled but im paying in full. Paying In full  defo made a different I got a loan from somewhere else but saved a total of £800 for having a daycase and a full payment discount xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32eda41f39ac5bf584e51508e8c5d2ee</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/962456/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2015 17:54:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a728e6842ef6fe8ad6966b214a86ea0</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 300 &#38; 325 cc high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300-325-cc-high-profile-partials/#post-860855</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:23:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry Hun I don&#8217;t have pics but I&#8217;m having the same cc and partials! I reali like to see some pics as I&#8217;m a bit worried about the high profile xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dc23856135e938d64dcfb5fdbb0797d</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Morning after op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/morning-after-op-2/#post-860852</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:20:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you girls are doing well! I&#8217;m hoping my recovery will be ok after the op! Thanks for the add <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ashleighx92/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ashleighx92</a> xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5f40eff617f42958f54949f7bc1f7a9</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 and Ashleigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/961451/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:08:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d19f5dbd6a2b6feb720679ae49670a3e</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Just woke up! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-woke-up-3/#post-860737</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:20:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ashleighx92/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ashleighx92</a> I&#8217;m have 325 cc and I think I&#8217;m going for unders, I&#8217;ve been told I can have unders or overs but still undecided! Did you go in as a daycase?  I&#8217;m having a day case and bookd a hotel xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9aa62199dfbeb37fc14c608d8a9a0ef6</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Just woke up! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-woke-up-3/#post-860737</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:20:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@ashleigh92 I&#8217;m have 325 cc and I think I&#8217;m going for unders, I&#8217;ve been told I can have unders or overs but still undecided! Did you go in as a daycase?  I&#8217;m having a day case and bookd a hotel xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52e9e54f491d8480910e0d2ad283b558</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/961336/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:32:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2116436dc6f87ebd29f15f45b0333e81</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Boyfriends birthday in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriends-birthday/#post-860704</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:28:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not that I no yet as haven&#8217;t had my op but from what the girls say probably not 🙁 plus you can&#8217;t drink for a while and considering your meant to take it easy for 6 weeks&#8230;. If it was me I wouldn&#8217;t Hun. Wanna make the most out of those bad boys you&#8217;ve paid for xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a32459f9eec0adfbb4b9880f4cf0f3b1</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Just woke up! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-woke-up-3/#post-860702</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:23:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ashleighx92/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ashleighx92</a> mine is booked for the end of October! I&#8217;m very excited but getting nervous now xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0313e662e05caef5bacfc96c8e294966</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Just woke up! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-woke-up-3/#post-860702</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:23:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@ashleyx92 mine is booked for the end of October! I&#8217;m very excited but getting nervous now xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f1e0b4e31d1ca78c321ee6f6bf57bc8</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Just woke up! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-woke-up-3/#post-860677</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 12:47:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great! Can&#8217;t wait for mine! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acda9a3cb1f0f81c447cb598d3cc209d</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 started the topic Healing time, unders/overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/healing-time-undersovers/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:39:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey beauties, </p>
<p>I&#8217;m still struggling with under or overs. Does anyone know if one heals quicker than the other? </p>
<p>Thanks again xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54e2eda7da3eb1bbf7f3eafb73289fc4</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rough-pricing-for-800cc/#post-860463</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2015 15:12:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m only planning on having a 325cc but my pc told me a BA is a fixed price of £4995 for a day case 🙂 hope that helps xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5455252b10df341e79a41492c6ade120</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic 12 days post op 450cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-post-op-450cc/#post-860381</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2015 04:26:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How are you finding the recovery? I&#8217;m getting nervous about how long it will take me to get bk to normal 🙂 thanks xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43f4b04599ef6731aa4ab13375428b2a</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 and Rosie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/960262/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 20:36:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">765221f1ab87014ee628beedebab2659</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 started the topic Pain relief post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pain-relief-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2015 19:54:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi lovelys </p>
<p>I&#8217;ve seen girls taking Co codamol after their ops! I know this makes me sick, is there other drugs they can offer you? </p>
<p>Thanks xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">631f720d65a1fb7d49b2357ac46ccd08</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic JUST WOKE UP! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-woke-up-2/#post-859250</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Aug 2015 16:55:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking great! You should definitely be a happy bunny with those boobies. How did you feel after surgery? Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0aba037a5e69f9ebfba370bea77d359e</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic Today is the day!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/today-is-the-day-39/#post-859072</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Aug 2015 06:12:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck Hun! Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9804c255e33fd02a180be4463e7c3e08</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-did-you-pay-4/#post-858462</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Aug 2015 21:15:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Charlotte </p>
<p>No, I paid for my procedure a little while ago! But I did ask directly what could be done about the price and said if I  paid in full what price would they give me  xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73f4f5c3a6a5a08683035cdbacd83398</guid>
				<title>Jen &#60;3 replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-much-did-you-pay-4/?view=all#post-858446</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Aug 2015 19:55:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was originally quoted £4995  and managed to get the price down. But it defo helped to pay in full! I got a loan from somewhere else and saved myself money that way xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/390 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 06:01:58 by W3 Total Cache
-->