<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/slj1809/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/slj1809/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:22:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3c30dfd2662867b42e8b251a7d64137</guid>
				<title>Sophie and ayshababy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1500673/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:27:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">101bca8d31fac2c1cfd0d014ce907a2d</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Paris are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1433647/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Oct 2018 18:08:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe1c55eec9b8e4abe1d010dcf4e5bb6a</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Cali are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1155875/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:44:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a31190f5e5c7257053ae403f87fcf61</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic IN LOVE!!! ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/in-love-%f0%9f%98%8d/#post-957683</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jan 2017 23:33:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you lovely!! And I know! I was gobsmacked! I just hope it&#8217;s not too difficult to find pretty bras! ???????? haha xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97cb503488b6fe2c9e8b39f8c38b86e9</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic IN LOVE!!! ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/in-love-%f0%9f%98%8d/#post-957676</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jan 2017 23:09:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was also supposed to say that I can&#8217;t thank Mr Traynor enough!!!! He&#8217;s a genius!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88572c8c6907f01208c038e5f401aa40</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic IN LOVE!!! ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/in-love-%f0%9f%98%8d/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jan 2017 23:00:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey ladies!<br />
I hope you&#8217;re all well?<br />
I haven&#8217;t been on the forum for a very long time.<br />
However, I went and got measured at Ann Summers the other day and I&#8217;m now measuring a 32G!!!!! Super happy as that means I&#8217;ve lost weight around my back too as I was a 34/36!!! I couldn&#8217;t believe it. I don&#8217;t think they look a &#8216;G&#8217; cup though!! Haha. Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e41d1b465289110bc672e00fddb52b7</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic 10 WPO - In love with them! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10-wpo-in-love-with-them/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Nov 2016 15:41:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey ladies,</p>
<p>I hope you&#8217;re all well! I haven&#8217;t been on the forum for ages. Been so busy and moving house in a week and a half!<br />
I&#8217;m definitely loving my boobies now. I&#8217;m just over 10 weeks post op. I hope they get even better! Still wear my Macom a lot! 🙂 xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0aab6835428d55355e95a98c4cfec0c9</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Feeling down in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-down-13/#post-946989</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2016 21:32:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey babe! Felt like I haven&#8217;t spoken to you in ages! Sorry to hear you&#8217;re feeling down but your boobs look amazing!! I can&#8217;t believe how quick time has flown!! I&#8217;m not completely happy with mine but they are so much better than what they were. Hang on in there though as they&#8217;ll still change loads! I&#8217;m still in my sports bra. At my 6 week apt I was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1088953"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-down-13/#post-946989" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fe0bd992c6cb33fb2c90d21fd2854a4</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Help in pain :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-in-pain/#post-944483</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2016 19:20:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you&#8217;re ok babe!!! ???????? keep us updated. Xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2ed4bdfe966406c3a155fc40de3af64</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Lauren-May are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1080589/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Oct 2016 07:30:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">927054f73ca034c4abc0617c663a45cf</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Ladies I need reassurance please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ladies-i-need-reassurance-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Oct 2016 17:00:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 4 WPO today, I started taking my antibiotics yesterday for my breast infection. Anyway, today I was sent home from work due to being so poorly and I&#8217;ve been in bed since 12 o&#8217;clock lunch time. From my symptoms I think I either have flu or food poisoning. I just want to some reassurance that I&#8217;m not poorly due to my antibiotics or my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1080051"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ladies-i-need-reassurance-please/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97c0d42e76a28c0cedf0d283f28c70d7</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Worried girlies!! Possibly CC?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-girlies-possibly-cc/#post-941355</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2016 16:37:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey babe!! I really hope so!! I just really hope I start to love them soon and that they heal and the infection goes away! Got some antibiotics finally 🙂 hope you&#8217;re ok! Yours look amazing xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25b4be218ec799ffaf010f3777a98963</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Worried girlies!! Possibly CC?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-girlies-possibly-cc/#post-941214</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2016 08:29:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hope it&#8217;s linked to that and once that&#8217;s sorted I hope everything goes back to normal! I&#8217;m going to ring the GP now. To be honest I don&#8217;t know. When I was at the Leeds clinic on Saturday I had to hang around for ages for the hospital to fax through a copy of the prescription but then I got told that there was no one there due to it being a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1079458"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-girlies-possibly-cc/#post-941214" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f81f34f42bc7bc72505857c010e0bf64</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Worried girlies!! Possibly CC?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-girlies-possibly-cc/#post-941202</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2016 06:28:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awww thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/clairelh/' rel="nofollow ugc">@clairelh</a> I hope I do too. I&#8217;m going to give my own GP a ring today and explain the situation and ask for a prescription over the phone. </p>
<p>Ohh no way that&#8217;s terrifying. How do they expect you to carry on with daily life with one implant in and one out?? ???????? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6abd8b8d3d895e73c6542c001021683</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Worried girlies!! Possibly CC?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-girlies-possibly-cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2016 06:12:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m extremely worried at the minute! I feel like I&#8217;ve developed CC in my left breast &#8211; the one I have my infection in! It&#8217;s hard in comparison to my right one and very painful. It&#8217;s swollen anyway due to my infection but that could also be down to CC if I do have it. </p>
<p>I also still haven&#8217;t received my prescription from MYA so don&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1079433"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-girlies-possibly-cc/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34800ff3b44e9ddb82d6efaaadf8cd8d</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 3 Weeks, 4 Days PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-4-days-po-2/#post-940938</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 21:10:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhhh thanks <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bassett28/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bassett28</a> I hope so 🙂 xxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">010860192929833c9adcc32c0237a683</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 3 Weeks, 4 Days PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-4-days-po-2/#post-940920</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 20:03:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhhh thanks Girlies ???????? (blowing kisses emojis, just in case they don&#8217;t upload haha) </p>
<p>They are softening up really well, the nurse said but I don&#8217;t feel like they&#8217;re as soft as I&#8217;d like them to be just yet. I just hope my infection goes. Once I receive my prescription tomorrow I&#8217;ll be going to get them straight away. </p>
<p>Gina yours look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1079000"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-4-days-po-2/#post-940920" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bae3ac56dc7fa2ea7b2a5558785cacd2</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 3 Weeks, 4 Days PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-4-days-po-2/#post-940919</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 20:01:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhhh thanks Girlies ???????? (blowing kisses emojis, just in case they don&#8217;t upload haha) </p>
<p>They are softening up really well, the nurse said but I don&#8217;t feel like they&#8217;re as soft as I&#8217;d like them to be just yet. I just hope my infection goes. Once I receive my prescription tomorrow I&#8217;ll be going to get them straight away. </p>
<p>Gina yours look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1078991"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-4-days-po-2/#post-940919" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d93d123cf1da3c81069f8ba1e4f04d80</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Upset!! Wish I&#039;d never had them done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/upset-wish-id-never-had-them-done/#post-940807</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 12:12:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Kiera. I&#8217;m so sorry you feel like that too!! Private message me if you&#8217;d like, I&#8217;ve accepted your friend request xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed96cf5acec3ac1907e1f1a784a94739</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic 3 Weeks, 4 Days PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-4-days-po-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 08:58:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey ladies&#8230;</p>
<p>Actually starting to like my boobs, just gutted I&#8217;ve got an infection. Fingers crossed that the antibiotics get rid of it! ????????????????</p>
<p>How is everyone post op doing?? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e87eb3a00ff80a7b367059c7a34523e0</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic 3 Weeks, 4 Days PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-4-days-po-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 08:57:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey ladies&#8230;</p>
<p>Actually starting to like my boobs, just gutted I&#8217;ve got an infection. Fingers crossed that the antibiotics get rid of it! ????????????????</p>
<p>How is everyone post op doing?? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">376851f94705fbe5e38d9fdfa02d662a</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Worried about infection... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-infection-2/#post-940722</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Oct 2016 17:52:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know I can&#8217;t believe it Gina!! Didn&#8217;t think it would happen to me babe 🙁 I really hope so! And no she never said. I feel as thought it may not have happened if I&#8217;d have new dressings put on at 2 weeks post op but the nurse said my incisions were doing tremendously well. Thing is I cant get my prescription until Monday!! 🙁 thanks chick xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9a30ac596fa76d3931adba465c2fd57</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Worried about infection... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-infection-2/#post-940669</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Oct 2016 11:34:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girlies, got an infection. Been given some antibiotics 🙁 absolutely gutted! 🙁 xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f6375fcb73ab55086eb998efb52afba</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Worried about infection... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-infection-2/#post-940438</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Sep 2016 16:14:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Gina. It means a lot babe. Just feeling like I shouldn&#8217;t have gone through with it. Xxxxx</p>
<p>No not at all Elaine, I know what you was trying to say. You just worry don&#8217;t you, you go through all this and pay all this money and you want perfect boobies don&#8217;t you. Just hope it can be sorted with some antibiotics if it is an infection. I&#8217;ve&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1078064"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-infection-2/#post-940438" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b1eb79389ddc326c635be79a216812f</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Worried about infection... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-infection-2/#post-940393</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Sep 2016 12:25:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Elaine, I&#8217;ve managed to get in to see the nurse but not until Saturday. I really hope it&#8217;s nothing serious. I&#8217;m just full of regret at the minute. Just miss my old body even though I was unhappy with it. The nurse said my incisions have been healing incredibly well so I&#8217;m just gutted that this has appeared last night 🙁 wish I could go back and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1077993"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-infection-2/#post-940393" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1be155357f06da4e41a63ebe0f12936</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Worried about infection... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-infection-2/#post-940362</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:22:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Should I be worried girls, I&#8217;m panicking!! Contacted my nurse, just waiting to hear back from her. Just sometimes wish id never had them done!! ???????? help please!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9db27aa9577ae7c69247be5da62dfc03</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Worried about infection... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-about-infection-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:20:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hopefully my picture will upload now as I wouldn&#8217;t last night! 🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ed609d298492af14e7a2fa33417c1cf</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Upset!! Wish I&#039;d never had them done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/upset-wish-id-never-had-them-done/#post-940283</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:39:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun I&#8217;m only 3 weeks post op as of today so I know they have so much changing to do! I know I&#8217;m being impatient but just want them to even out and look the same 🙁 ahhh bless you. Glad to hear you love them now though!! Patience is key and time is everything, just got to ride it out and fingers crossed I will eventually love them! I am going&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1077853"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/upset-wish-id-never-had-them-done/#post-940283" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43bae02a9a2fca8127246e3237173b80</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Upset!! Wish I&#039;d never had them done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/upset-wish-id-never-had-them-done/#post-940273</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:07:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No idea why none of my pictures are uploading!!! ???????? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1426fecd7c89a382f3e644e572f79dca</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Upset!! Wish I&#039;d never had them done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/upset-wish-id-never-had-them-done/#post-940272</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:06:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No idea why none of my pictures are uploading!!! ???????? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c160a6c1c994aaa8dae9dfd60fc5604</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Upset!! Wish I&#039;d never had them done! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/upset-wish-id-never-had-them-done/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:03:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls I&#8217;m so upset, I think something&#8217;s wrong with my left implant&#8230; The one I actually love! Hate my right one at the minute!! It&#8217;s all red around my incision, it&#8217;s just like a patch of redness, I&#8217;m worried somethings wrong. Also my boobs have reduced in size 🙁 seem weird shaped and are completely different. Just wish I&#8217;d never had them done!!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1077839"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/upset-wish-id-never-had-them-done/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73134b82fc7bb4712ba0a358d79e496f</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Girls should I be worried?....please help!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-should-i-be-worried-please-help/#post-940258</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:03:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Let&#8217;s try again&#8230;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c7bb81a3128c56a5e4e6658509405b4</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Girls should I be worried?....please help!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-should-i-be-worried-please-help/#post-940257</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:01:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry my pic didn&#8217;t attach before. Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89d244fb4c2839f60d762d3e5678f505</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Girls should I be worried?....please help!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-should-i-be-worried-please-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:58:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tonight I took my sports bra off and noticed this&#8230;.. </p>
<p>Should I be worried? It&#8217;s not painful, just itching, but I&#8217;m not sure why it&#8217;s red. Doesn&#8217;t feel hot but it does feel warm, but so does my right breast. I&#8217;m not sure if it&#8217;s something or if it&#8217;s just because of my sports bra. </p>
<p>Thanks xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64ce54febd24bbf5fa744ae02acdefa5</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Macom or High Impact Sports Bra from M&#38;S in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-or-high-impact-sports-bra-from-ms/#post-940102</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2016 19:56:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone. I&#8217;ve just got in my pjs and put my Macom on after wearing my sports bra for the past 24 hours. Just need a breather haha!! I&#8217;ll just wear either depending on how I feel and what I&#8217;m wearing like you say 🙂 I&#8217;m just a little cautious that I&#8217;m not wearing the correct size in the sports bra, I got a 34E and worried it&#8217;s a little too&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1077586"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-or-high-impact-sports-bra-from-ms/#post-940102" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94ea0fff17ec05aca956bbdf783de910</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Post op 3 week ❤️ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-3-week-%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f/#post-940091</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2016 19:46:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look lovely babe! ???????? xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a175d03f87485aa2c577930c0f39e7db</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Macom or High Impact Sports Bra from M&#38;S in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-or-high-impact-sports-bra-from-ms/#post-940024</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2016 11:03:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Toni!! Aww bless you Hun. I have my sports bra on now and it&#8217;s just so much comfier. It gives a nicer shape so I think I look better in clothes than when I do when I have my Macom. Mr Traynor did say a sports bra but I bought the Macom but think I&#8217;m going to wear my sports bra from now on 🙂 haha xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">992b0f698fcaef460d92621eb3e876cc</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Macom or High Impact Sports Bra from M&#38;S in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-or-high-impact-sports-bra-from-ms/#post-939958</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:31:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Only just today* stupid iPhone 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9a09ba057a89fbe8ce673639a9f29cf</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Macom or High Impact Sports Bra from M&#38;S in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-or-high-impact-sports-bra-from-ms/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:30:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ladies I&#8217;m 3 weeks post op as of Wednesday. Only just told I bought a high impact sports bra from M&amp;S. I find it much comfier and to be honest more supportive. </p>
<p>However, I&#8217;m starting to doubt whether I should just stick with my Macom til 6 weeks post op?? I don&#8217;t want to cause any damage to my boobies or risk then going misshaped. </p>
<p>What do you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1077380"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-or-high-impact-sports-bra-from-ms/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0326f4a2cadf071fea5d9bdc4b5e0de</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Sensitive boobies!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sensitive-boobies-2/#post-939795</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Sep 2016 20:51:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hope so Gina, I just want them to look the same and I can&#8217;t wait to have more lower pole once the implants drop xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96d34d94b0a122367a16d39a7af89aa2</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Sensitive boobies!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sensitive-boobies-2/#post-939789</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Sep 2016 20:40:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am going to Kim 🙂 I tried one on earlier and felt much more comfortable and supported! I don&#8217;t know why I didn&#8217;t buy it. I&#8217;ll go back in tomorrow and get one. I think the sensitivity is pretty normal by the sounds of things. Girls&#8230; Is it normal for one breast to look different from the other at nearly 3 weeks?? I feel like mine have really&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1077085"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sensitive-boobies-2/#post-939789" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be0d9d7735f32e130fb709b357c4a574</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1076987/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Sep 2016 18:03:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf78ed9a4b7a82c965b1ee261a78478d</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Sensitive boobies!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sensitive-boobies-2/#post-939731</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Sep 2016 17:56:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Gina mine are feeling exactly the same!! And when I&#8217;m really cold my god don&#8217;t I just know about it!! How come when it&#8217;s cold I get a right nipple on as though my boobies can feel the cold yet when I touch my boobs they are still really numb?? Are you still wearing your Macom? I&#8217;m tempted to buy one of the high impact sports bras from M&amp;S and wear&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1076985"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sensitive-boobies-2/#post-939731" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7a0c3727faf2a60a92fa6b64b8fffcd</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic POD 17 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-17/#post-939593</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:55:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was supposed to say &#8216;not slept as sat up&#8217;. Oh and I&#8217;m also hoping my gap closes up a lot more!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd49402112cec2f8ac3fa268c57fa0ab</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic POD 17 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-17/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:53:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey ladies&#8230; Can&#8217;t believe I&#8217;m on POD 17 already! Feeling more or less back to normal now which I&#8217;m happy about. Still not sleeping on my back, I darent. But I&#8217;m not sleep as sat up as we have too. I&#8217;m not completely happy with my right breast, feel like I&#8217;ve got not as much lower pole as I do on my left breast but I know they have lots of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1076768"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pod-17/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3eda41288057515430d040190fc0774a</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Help :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-259/#post-939238</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2016 21:48:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhh babe I&#8217;m glad you feel a lot cleaner!!! I absolutely loved having a shower but I did worry about getting my incisions wet! Felt so much better for it though! How you feeling? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05f7d982554030074124c662f4251c25</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Bio oil/Boobie Creams?.... ???????? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bio-oilboobie-creams-%f0%9f%8d%89%f0%9f%8d%89/#post-939151</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:21:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks very much Kim I&#8217;ll start applying it. I have started to apply just a little bit but not to my incisions. I won&#8217;t do that until 6 weeks. What cream would you recommend for incisions when they are fully healed? I&#8217;m not sure of any specific scar creams out there. Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79d55578025caa6888b4c4c5b8e5ab9c</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Bio oil/Boobie Creams?.... ???????? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bio-oilboobie-creams-%f0%9f%8d%89%f0%9f%8d%89/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:29:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey ladies&#8230; </p>
<p>I&#8217;m currently 2 weeks post op, when can I start applying bio oil or cocoa butter?? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a18264417ef8e4a57bd9d90581800d58</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Double Bubble?? :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/double-bubble-17/#post-938888</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:30:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhhh thanks Leah. I&#8217;m feeling ok about them now and not worried about double bubble. Had my 2 week post op appointment today and I can finally shower!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa8dcb82c761ca5343703c640a92a975</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Comparison pics 7 weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/comparison-pics-7-weeks-post-op/#post-938525</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 19:59:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hayley they look amazing!! ????????????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/351 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 04:11:53 by W3 Total Cache
-->