<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sm1918/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sm1918/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a86e8423c3013a750e9e59f27e99ac59</guid>
				<title>Sophie and sian Ashleigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/600356/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:47:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd400a58172547a28f98c7868ef8fd87</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Excerise article in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/excerise-article/#post-738895</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:57:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Exercise*****</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6801c202da2c68deaa65b342eeeb6a37</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Excerise article in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/excerise-article/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:47:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Found this really helpful article online:</p>
<p><a href="http://www.sprint2thetable.com/2013/07/post-augmentation-exercise/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.sprint2thetable.com/2013/07/post-augmentation-exercise/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78fbd1de7122b2fb7ef6b6a0791d6129</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Kelbel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/597710/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:26:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16a8b03ddc90794f1fadcf1195be1030</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Uplift and Implants at 20 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-implants-at-20/#post-738835</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:50:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You have reassured me I&#8217;m doing the right thing! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">438d175331646615d83a8b15ebe2f41a</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Uplift and Implants at 20 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-implants-at-20/#post-738831</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:46:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow they look incredible your scars are basically invisible 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">919a3f19ad5f4d7ae2a9ccebe99347a6</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Julie Dawes are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/597644/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:42:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e75507e65f380a290ed61435d948472</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Uplift and Implants at 20 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-implants-at-20/#post-738827</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:41:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve added you 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca3cfed4007c164cd8b05d8a098329df</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Uplift and Implants at 20 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-implants-at-20/#post-738820</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:36:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are you pleased with them?!  I&#8217;m worried a 325cc will be to small but he said I can&#8217;t go bigger as they will be to heavy and drop again. How&#8217;s your recovery been? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89cd57f764012b3e5af2162430c8ce1c</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Uplift and Implants at 20 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-implants-at-20/#post-738815</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:24:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As soon as I took my bra off he said uplift and implant which I was expecting but hoping I wouldn&#8217;t need it as it&#8217;s alot more money. I trust him 100% though so I&#8217;m going to go for it xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b473d29f43cd7db14527c56384b282be</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Uplift and Implants at 20 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uplift-and-implants-at-20/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:06:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve just been for my consultation with Dr Frati and he&#8217;s suggested an uplift and implants 320cc over the muscle high profile. Has anyone else had the same surgery? I&#8217;m worried about nipple scaring and the recovery time?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca6e35e84d4c557914a23e0f3b9424aa</guid>
				<title>Sophie and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/589791/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:36:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52079d686930242fced70e24818661ef</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Jamie Leanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/588924/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:59:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d54bfedf91026d1d3ad4d4e46dd1ced</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Emily are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/588182/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2014 08:25:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e35e21d7d9eab8c7605d015ff0a9e8f5</guid>
				<title>Sophie and siobhan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/587968/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2014 06:34:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e893bdc6b740e8ed12cb8235555bdec4</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Going back to the gym in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-back-to-the-gym-2/#post-737243</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:18:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is he nice*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e3fedbaeefa167e54833b9e4f4190b2</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Going back to the gym in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-back-to-the-gym-2/#post-737242</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:17:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He is nice? There is quite a lot on this forum about him being a man of few words.</p>
<p>Eating healthy is easier said then done though when your stuck in doors in bed bored and in pain for weeks and I have a lot of will power lol! Fingers crossed we will both heal quickly and not be in too much pain 🙂 I&#8217;ll let you know what he says on Thursday xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">508fa7b29c0189d316eafc1120cfef9e</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Going back to the gym in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-back-to-the-gym-2/#post-737239</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:05:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m exactly the same my op is 26th May and I go away 22nd July so I&#8217;m going to have 7 weeks to fully recover and get back to how I look now! I might try and get my op date moved. I&#8217;ve not spoke to him yet I&#8217;ve pre booked as I only found out last week that my parents didn&#8217;t mind me having it down I&#8217;ve always been to scared to tell them 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a93ffa40b74a774276851d9178221585</guid>
				<title>Sophie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/587083/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:44:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66cc751c470d1a9b379a37f605cac243</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Going back to the gym in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-back-to-the-gym-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:37:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls</p>
<p>Pre- Booked my BA with Dr Frati before actually going to the surgeon consultation. I&#8217;m super worried about not being able to work out<br />
for 6 weeks after and all my hard work being wasted. When did you girls start doing abs and spin classes/cardio again?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfb5634c592e2a7c2674ba46448d1919</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Going back to the gym in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-back-to-the-gym-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:37:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls</p>
<p>Pre- Booked my BA with Dr Frati before actually going to the surgeon consultation.  I&#8217;m super worried about not being able to work out<br />
 for 6 weeks after and all my hard work being wasted. When did you girls start doing abs and spin classes/cardio again?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12e04f44535a9e346e0b6bccefda0f0d</guid>
				<title>Sophie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/587061/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:27:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39217ce130615150bf33672e771593d8</guid>
				<title>Sophie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/587057/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:24:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e8640f8a34808057013e4c8e538dddf</guid>
				<title>Sophie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/587024/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:12:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/248 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 22:45:46 by W3 Total Cache
-->