<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Nicola | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/smallnicky/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/smallnicky/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nicola.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 14:07:40 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68f8bdc34a915669d603145f10dfa1d2</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic what size at my age !!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-size-at-my-age/#post-1306030</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:19:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I had implants 2 years ago this November when I was 54 and I wish I had done it earlier.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa87cc088eb9d91a6cb119192e34ae89</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic Sore. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sore-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2018 18:37:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,I am 6 months post op now but the bit near my armpits are quite uncomfortable.Anyone else like this?Is this normal?x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26476f4176ec0d649afcdb528a5fa0e4</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Any older ladies out there??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-older-ladies-out-there/#post-1108381</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Apr 2018 16:19:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi.I am 55 and I had a BA last Nov.I was a 38a and now I am 38DD.The first week or so was the hardest.Trying to get out of bed without using your arms is awkward.And not lying on your back for 2 weeks.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daf1adfd586a61916ccfea8498cb1504</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Overs or unders - can’t decide in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-cant-decide/#post-1091683</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:37:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi.Have you seen a surgeon yet? They will be able to advise you.I went over the muscle and I am happy so far. It took about a week to feel better.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16f78ded0ba627d06b32358b9bc15189</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic 4 months on. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-months-on/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:33:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi so now I am about 4 months post op and decided to get a couple of underwired bras from Bou Avenue.I got measured 38DD from 38A so I am really happy.So I have worn one of the bras today and it feels fine,but I won&#8217;t wear underwired every day for a while yet.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a8d6141c9af61a2fbcd3429c352c5e8</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Bra size post op. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-size-post-op-2/#post-1086291</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Feb 2018 12:57:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi JoJo I had 365cc and 345cc overs.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c464bc77f62d3d62f5ea0ee09532dc34</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Bra size post op. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-size-post-op-2/#post-1086288</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Feb 2018 12:56:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Katie.Yeah it was a great break away.We went into York,had a spa evening and went to the Emmerdale Studios in Leeds.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01775f7f0557da3749dba22e7c9c1baa</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic Bra size post op. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bra-size-post-op-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jan 2018 17:34:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I have been away for my birthday and decided to visit Boux Avenue in Leeds.I got measured and I am a 38dd.I am pleased as I was a 38a before,which was 12 weeks ago.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f2f794f08644b76cb1a0780577cd7d1</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Post op driving!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-driving/#post-1080707</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:24:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I drove at 2 weeks,although the seatbelt annoyed me,so put a thick scarf on to stop the rubbing.Changing gear was a bit of a struggle as well.Just go slower.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7b2b53fd781598f5098b9aedc0f7240</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Any ladies over 45 having BA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-ladies-over-45-having-ba/#post-1079731</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:58:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi.I am over 45,actually 54 and I had a BA on 7th Nov. I am 5ft 4 and about 10st. I was a 38a and at the moment I am 38c/d.I had 365cc and 345cc.Hope this helps.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e4c8a990be6c143a60a629c37491fc3</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Opinion? Do I need an uplift or just implants to give volume in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/opinion-do-i-need-an-uplift-or-just-implants-to-give-volume/#post-1078067</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jan 2018 16:55:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lauren.We are not allowed to discuss prices on here,so if you private message me I can tell you. Yes I am happy with them at the moment and looking forward to more changes.xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01cebbc3b0aba82d3b8c89cd787f8bd4</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Opinion? Do I need an uplift or just implants to give volume in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/opinion-do-i-need-an-uplift-or-just-implants-to-give-volume/#post-1077856</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jan 2018 17:11:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would say just implants,but depends really what your surgeon says. I was offered an uplift and implants but I had just the implants as I am diabetic and there is a risk of damage to the nipples. I had 365cc and 345cc 9 weeks ago and seeing my surgeon on 10th jan for a check up.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33c2390dd637cb24fe89038f465c957d</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic DO THEY GET BIGGER? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-they-get-bigger-5/#post-1076557</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 18:15:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Stacey.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45cab5e4cc35d79054788e7c68d44b15</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic DO THEY GET BIGGER? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-they-get-bigger-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 17:34:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So they shrink and drop,but then they fluff and get bigger? Am I right girls?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a53837644eea1da426c81b1a69be34db</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic 8 weeks today... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-weeks-today-3/#post-1076547</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 17:30:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah,I am hoping they don&#8217;t get any smaller.My right still feels like a rock and the left has softened up loads but has dropped.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a168b6ea0f6298fcd4e1c40303871fe9</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Nipple &#38; breast skin are so sensitive to touch painful in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-breast-skin-are-so-sensitive-to-touch-painful/#post-1076467</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 13:20:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m the same at 8 weeks.My nipples are so sore.I had 345cc and 365cc overs.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af9776d9a4df7aa9f7d5252201a048cd</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic 8 weeks today... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-weeks-today-3/#post-1076465</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 13:18:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kelly.You look fantastic. I am 8 weeks today,but my left breast is lower,softer and smaller than my right.Please tell me they won&#8217;t get smaller.I&#8217;m seeing my surgeon 10th Jan so will ask her more.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a88ea98baa8e4ec268710fd44c063d92</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic How old were you when you had your BA? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-old-were-you-when-you-had-your-ba-2/#post-1076265</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jan 2018 13:29:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 8 wpo and I am 54.Decided to use some of the money my mum left me. I lost weight when my mum was ill through stress of it all.My boobs went south.I had a tummy tuck when I was 40 afterI had my 3 daughters.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2006207c5bad907269be5edafd59716</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic Dropping. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dropping-17/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:39:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So does the implant drop right down into our breasts?.Below my left nipple feels so much softer than my right, and is smaller.Also I keep getting shooting pains in my right breast. Do they get bigger or smaller as time goes on? I am now 8 wpo.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76631215aba90370c0637806a95e4c57</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic Drop and Fluff. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2017 18:09:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So do our boobs go smaller when they drop and fluff. I am 8wpo and my left boob is so much smaller and softer than my right.I am not happy.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca75afe0ca28f7578f830960b4e2ee87</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Looking for a macom bra please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/looking-for-a-macom-bra-please/#post-1072874</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Dec 2017 20:34:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have one at XL size hardly worn in black if anyone&#8217;s interested.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d35eab1c8030a76c86d4dcb1be8cbbc2</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic 1DPO Advice please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-advice-please-2/#post-1070287</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2017 21:05:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I&#8217;d say time is the only solution.I&#8217;m 4 weeks PO now and the swelling is gradually going down now.I wish it didn&#8217;t feel like rocks on my chest.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb0233d8a9709be0d74b9b00c1862f74</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic walking my dogs now. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/walking-my-dogs-now/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:10:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So Monday I decided to walk my dogs.I had Bear on his Haltie,quite short and didn&#8217;t take my eyes off him incase he decided to pull me.I had Tia,the little one off the lead.It was ok,although my arms,shoulders and neck were quite stiff.I need to learn how to relax.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e91a1c3ff0cd5d8c0cae5be8e546cf98</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic When do your muscles and boobs feel normal?3WPO please help£ in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-do-your-muscles-and-boobs-feel-normal3wpo-please-help/#post-1068833</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2017 13:38:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hannah.I&#8217;m also 3wpo and feel the same although I had overs.My ribs hurt as well.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99741c7857d4e9d9e08026c92a1cb133</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic What Bras? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-bras-2/#post-1067361</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:16:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok.Great.I&#8217;ll have a look.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80a3551635c7e7c9b5214c267c760280</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Walking dogs. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/walking-dogs/#post-1067359</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:13:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lorna.I will.I have the Giant on a Halty to help with the pulling.He is 12 now so doesn&#8217;t need to go far,but I would feel guilty going out for a walk without them.At the moment they have been very good for me,just letting them out in the garden,plus it&#8217;s been rubbish weather.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b899219ccce2b021efe08ea3e76290ff</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic Walking dogs. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/walking-dogs/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:19:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So it will be 3 weeks next tuesday 28th Nov,and was wondering if anyone had advice on walking dogs. I have a Giant Schnauzer who is about 7 stone and a miniture one who  could do with getting out.My husband is walking them at the moment when he gets in,but it&#8217;s dark by then.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95a802568f2ff4433fac80f9405ddb86</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic What Bras? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-bras-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:13:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone.So what post-op bras are you wearing? Sports bras? I can&#8217;t seem to find anything comfortable.They are leaving red marks on me especially underneath.How tight should they be? Should my boobs be pushed together?My Macoms pushed them so tight that I hardly wore them.Surely if you wore something so tight  they would stay like that?It&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1262177"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-bras-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0f79328c766039e97b6ebd70c4ab4c4</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-surgery-macom-bras-for-sale/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:09:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi<br />
I have two Macom post surgery bra&#8217;s for sale if anyone wants them ! Hardly used ,one black and one red size XXL (40&#8243; BACK) £20 each ono.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd8f3e5014221a921fc308b3fa1a3dbc</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic When do they stop feeling like rocks? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-do-they-stop-feeling-like-rocks-2/#post-1066277</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Nov 2017 17:39:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Mary.I had 345cc in one and 365cc in the other.I had overs. Yeah my left is ok,but my right hurts everytime I get out of bed. Horrible isn&#8217;t it.And the backache is awful as well.I think we are not relaxed enough.The bra is hurting as well.I have put cotton wool underneath the band to help as I have red marks there.Seeing the nurse in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1260771"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-do-they-stop-feeling-like-rocks-2/#post-1066277" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fda156aee60a37237edba69cda9b8d5</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic When do they stop feeling like rocks? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-do-they-stop-feeling-like-rocks-2/#post-1065669</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Nov 2017 18:34:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s strange how everyone has been told different things.I asked my surgeon how long I should sleep sitting up and she said 10 nights although some say 3 nights.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a3f9898ea7cb22d79ccab0e75a5706d</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic 1WPO PHOTOS. IM ALREADY IN LOVE. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1wpo-photos-im-already-in-love/#post-1065299</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:18:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42c0b5f251a9a6772e333b13add7b386</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Unders or overs.. what&#039;s the difference in the look? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-or-overs-whats-the-difference-in-the-look/#post-1065298</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:15:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone.I had overs.I am maybe the only one at the moment to say they are too big.I am hoping they don&#8217;t get any bigger.ha ha.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bccc4f155772c371154554a42107543</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic When do they stop feeling like rocks? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-do-they-stop-feeling-like-rocks-2/#post-1065295</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:04:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks,everyone for your help.Yea every time I get out of bed I get a burning pain in my right breast.Tomorrow I could sleep on my back,so my surgeon says,although I don&#8217;t know how that will work.How did you manage to get up from the bed? I&#8217;m thinking I will maybe sort of roll to the side if you know what I mean. I will try while hubby is around I think.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14a876f2fb00486f7d7a910abb896764</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic When do they stop feeling like rocks? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-do-they-stop-feeling-like-rocks-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:17:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I am9dpo.When do they soften up?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c79b23f691e60922ab1a11db74899e34</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic So when can I hoover? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-when-can-i-hoover/#post-1064974</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:11:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ok,thanks.I&#8217;ll maybe try soon.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">824d50e8e7d0cd8d0a2558e3ee6778c0</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic So when can I hoover? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-when-can-i-hoover/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:00:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a cordless dyson which is quite light.I really want to clean up the dog hairs.Should I just get my hubby to do it in the dark when he gets in from work?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4dac87090f22289b15ccec2a030857e</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Recovery day 7. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-day-7/#post-1064920</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Nov 2017 13:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi.I have probably been doing too much but couldn&#8217;t just sit in.Now 9 days post op. Saturday,we were in town and sunday went for a walk and a coffee.The only real pain is getting out of bed when I have a shooting pain in my right breast. I feel quite normal now accept like it&#8217;s having rocks on my chest.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63c70d9574826dab9970cdd23bb4b3ff</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic How tight? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-tight-4/#post-1064126</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:42:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I am uncomfortable at the moment,my chest is so tight.I will let you know what she says.I was never told how tight they are supposed to be.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff4e056aff8cf454c4ed03da4a56eae2</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic How tight? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-tight-4/#post-1064032</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Nov 2017 17:11:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I wore the asda one today but have now put the macom one back on.It feels so much tighter though so will ask the nurse tomorrow what she thinks.I don&#8217;t know what the bras are doing to the implants.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf81674f695a56def96a32052d9984ab</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic So when will the pain stop? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-when-will-the-pain-stop/#post-1064025</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:53:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s horrible isn&#8217;t it.I bought a backrest yesterday from argos which is good but still getting the backache if I sit up too far. I sleep for a couple of hours and then wake up with a very dry mouth because it&#8217;s open all the time and also my head leans forward and to the side.My left side is far less painful than my right thank goodness.I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1257773"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-when-will-the-pain-stop/#post-1064025" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e056b47e42c9cfbacd9224484df986e</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic How tight? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-tight-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:45:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So how tight should my post-op bra be?I have 2 macoms and my boobs are pushed together. I also have an asda one which is looser and therefore more comfortable but my boobs are not so tight together.If I wear the asda one,am I doing any damage?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88be28beb1db0e3de088c5f97d1061c5</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic So when will the pain stop? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-when-will-the-pain-stop/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:40:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So when will I be able to get out of bed normally,using my arms.I am now 6DPO and I have to move slightly down the bed to stop the back ache,and therefore when I try and get out of bed it hurts to try and sit up without using my arms,ie doing a sit up.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebd96f666ecc70d346aff6a055f09e8c</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic Can we loosen? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-we-loosen/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Nov 2017 20:46:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can we loosen our bras.Mine feels too tight.It&#8217;s so uncomfortable?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33ae24f4bf4d8050d4db4d391b943b36</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Help !! The posts about sickness after op are putting me off ! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-the-posts-about-sickness-after-op-are-putting-me-off/#post-1063234</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Nov 2017 20:43:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah,everyone is different.I was sick on the way home and in the evening,but today I feel better.                                                                            I am finding it hard sleeping upright now.2 hours here and there.I&#8217;ve been up since 745am,and moving about alot so not to get stiff.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c9cee93e30070c292cdb105a9bac4de</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic BA Tomorrow. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-tomorrow-20/#post-1062250</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 20:26:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Georgie.I was told weeks ago at my pre-op.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9461c1251488c6ae8b4200fff1863c96</guid>
				<title>Nicola started the topic BA Tomorrow. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-tomorrow-20/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 20:10:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone in tomorrow,good luck.xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ad87c16ade36b23f1f8421f30497bb0</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/well-its-nearly-here-7th-nov/#post-1062228</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2017 20:03:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi.Me too.We have to leave home at 4a.m. to get to Manchester for 7.30a.m Also staying in overnight.Hope all goes well for you as well.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">013e22cf0651ad79436727460445db26</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic All done and healing well. 350cc HP overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-and-healing-well-350cc-hp-overs/#post-1061470</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Nov 2017 20:26:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi.My Breasts look like your befores at the moment and I am having 365ccs on Tuesday.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c431fb84e1ff995cdccc7429753bbb9</guid>
				<title>Nicola replied to the topic Diabetics?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/diabetics/#post-1061052</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Nov 2017 13:20:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s great.xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/347 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 15:53:57 by W3 Total Cache
-->