• Sarah posted an update 10 years, 9 months ago

    Hi,
    I had laser lipo in January 2013 with Dr Kingdon and wasn’t very happy with the results. Both thighs are lumpy and uneven, I saw Dr Kingdon again and he agreed to redo the procedure to correct this. I had just found out I was pregnant at the time so he said I should contact the team after I had given birth and returned to my previous weight. I have now reached that point and would like to get the corrective procedure done as soon as possible as I have been more self conscious about my
    Lumpy thighs than before the procedure, they were larger but not lumpy, so it has been a very negative experience for me so far. I’d appreciate an appointment as soon as possible but so far my personal contact hasn’t come back to me.