• sonia87 posted an update 14 years ago

    I am so glad I bought this macom bra! Super comfy 🙂

    • hiya hun! i need to order mine so but im not sure what size to get? i am a 32 back so should i still have this size or go up to a 34 because of swelling etc?? hope that makes sense lol! xx

    • I got a medium (34), so I stayed in my band. But I have not had much swelling. It is hard to tell, if they were not so expensive i’d say to get two sizes. x

      • i know! i mean im going to get two one from M&S and one from Macom so at £35 pound a bra for somethign ill only weear for a few weeks i dont want to spend to much more and get 3 lol! I think ill stay with my 32 then if yours still fits ok after op? Prob best to double check with my surgeon i think. Thanks hun :)xx