<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | sophiamelissa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophiamelissa/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophiamelissa/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for sophiamelissa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 09:44:24 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae2847fecb6d62289d399ddfdb62932a</guid>
				<title>sophiamelissa posted an update: I had my Op Mon 28th – was easy peasey dont know what the f [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/212303/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 May 2012 17:15:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my Op Mon 28th – was easy peasey dont know what the fuss was about ! I had 470 extra full projection soft touch with Mr Russo – He said it would be a squeeze to fit them in but he did it lol !</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84b598416b2eaabd976ddc6e01157db1</guid>
				<title>sophiamelissa posted an update: I have my Op in just over 2 weeks ! If you have pictures of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/202510/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2012 19:15:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my Op in just over 2 weeks ! If you have pictures of 445 or 470 extra full projection and you were a B, please let me know i am so confused about what size i will be !</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27472182482b29cef1331b49e1e95539</guid>
				<title>sophiamelissa posted an update in the group Weight Loss Tips For Pre and Post-Op Girls: I am worried i will put on wieght aft er op due to not being [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/202490/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2012 18:44:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am worried i will put on wieght aft er op due to not being able to exersice &#8211; i have it on the 28th and i want to look me best for my hol in august . Any tips ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">491828c4ef9ffa2444745f8b23ed20e1</guid>
				<title>sophiamelissa joined the group Weight Loss Tips For Pre and Post-Op Girls</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/202485/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2012 18:43:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">203ad338aea1bef77de1ec1d446d8c0c</guid>
				<title>sophiamelissa became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/202436/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2012 16:55:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 11:07:22 by W3 Total Cache
-->