<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophie2330 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophie2330/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophie2330/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophie2330.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a58f3dadfaf2dc610efba919982cdabf</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic So happy! 350cc with Dr Mahdi! 26.4.19. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-happy-350cc-with-dr-mahdi-26-4-19/#post-1304849</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:21:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had mr Mahdi yesterday and I agree with everything you have said. Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61b89f5285b61835b770ae5bcbe176d0</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Wish pic in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wish-pic/#post-1304848</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:20:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I took a few with me so the surgeon could see what I had in mind and work out what will suit and for my body frame xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6daec158f5822796774c24f8cf06828d</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic Just had 400cc UHP yesterday in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-had-400cc-uhp-yesterday/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:17:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi just thought I would add my insta account on here if anyone wants to see my progression pics as the days go by. mya_girl_28<br />
Yesterday I had 400cc UHP at the first trust hospital with Mr Mahdi. I am feeling sore today butit is so worth it. I am already so happy with my results one day on. I can’t wait to see the journey they go through now. If a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1466431"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-had-400cc-uhp-yesterday/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cdccdf231d1a822758cb07e1f9ba35a</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Anyone got pics 350cc under the muscle high profile? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-pics-350cc-under-the-muscle-high-profile/#post-1304676</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2019 06:30:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They are lively Samantha I bet you are so pleased with your results. Yes please Ellen if you don’t mind hat would be great xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">954cb32c1f50149cebf7be6518fbf4bb</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Does anyone have children? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-anyone-have-children/#post-1304675</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2019 06:03:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I’m having unders. I have one week where I have help and then I need to get back to being mommy. My op is Friday so I will let you know how my recovery is going specially having a baby xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50a42ba0be1005e2161a08d79a30b646</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 and Marissa are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1466085/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:52:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d35051c8b8a3196095e885731ae1c4ee</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Ultra high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-10/#post-1304663</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:56:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for sharing your pics you look great. Are they High profile or ULtra high profile? Unders or overs? X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c748cf99f3414a16a939bc85d4bdfcd</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic Ultra high profile in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ultra-high-profile-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jul 2019 17:07:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, anyone got any pics of Ultra high profiles?<br />
I have been offered ultra high profiles 350cc, 375cc or 400cc.<br />
Do high profiles give you a cleavage and ultra high profiles leave a gap?<br />
I have surgery Friday so please if you can help me out with some information i would really appreciate it x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49e1de5ee27b622714b9a6ce35643eb2</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Anyone got pics 350cc under the muscle high profile? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-pics-350cc-under-the-muscle-high-profile/#post-1304561</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:44:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Stephanie what size do you want to go up to? I am meeting with the surgeon on Monday to discuss going bigger? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6eeb03997d9cb01a240645029f33b0ad</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic July surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/july-surgery/#post-1304548</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:44:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I booked in for the 19th July at Preston dr Mahdi x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c74ec1fd8fe384176d6de604723bf763</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465826/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:30:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a57664f54c295609871db85e615d07b6</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic Does anyone have children? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-anyone-have-children/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:26:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,<br />
My surgery is a week today and all of a sudden I have a million and one questions. I am a mom. I have two children. My daughter is nearly 5 and my son is 10 months old. My question is to anyone with babies. Was you able to still be a mom a week after surgery?  I only have help for the first week after my surgery then it’s all down to m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1465825"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-anyone-have-children/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6947a23a924a71c71042c4910e64f0c</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1465824/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:22:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">325db21ad2f13077afdb28c88fdbbe2e</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic July 19th Preston surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/july-19th-preston-surgery/#post-1304544</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2019 06:09:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can I join in the WhatsApp group with you please 😉 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edc19a005c047b7bab67f3b255c1c926</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Anyone got pics 350cc under the muscle high profile? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-pics-350cc-under-the-muscle-high-profile/#post-1304542</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2019 06:07:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes please Ellen that would be great can you show me before and after if shots ok? Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c0c155cae2a0e764c7a4da38b76b1f5</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic July 19th Preston surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/july-19th-preston-surgery/#post-1304520</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2019 14:10:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi sorry for late reply girls. I’m having mr Mahdi. I’m feeling nervous and excited about it all. I’ve just ordered my v pillow and my bras came yesterday xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3dca124fb21080f2ba854b79817823b</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic Anyone got pics 350cc under the muscle high profile? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-pics-350cc-under-the-muscle-high-profile/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2019 14:07:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,<br />
Has anyone had 350cc under the muscle high profile cohesive 2 implants?<br />
I’m worried that I’m not going to be big enough and my surgery is in one week. I really want 400cc but my surgeon isn’t available for another consultation.y stays are 5”3 8stone 11 size 8 in clothes. I’m an empty 32 b atm. Can anyone please share their pics with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1465758"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-pics-350cc-under-the-muscle-high-profile/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3253397cdca83bcfd3e0e6f26188f5a6</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic July 19th Preston surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/july-19th-preston-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jul 2019 05:28:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, is anyone booked in July 19th in Preston to have their surgery? I’m booked to go there would love to get in touch with any girls who will be there themselves. Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05dec12a64a6f40d8b770b946f22f6ea</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic High profile or moderate plus what is the difference in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-profile-or-moderate-plus-what-is-the-difference/#post-1302139</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2019 08:13:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry one more question. Do high profiles still give you a cleavage? X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e71b45ad6b0a28f3bf815305becaa4ab</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic High profile or moderate plus what is the difference in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-profile-or-moderate-plus-what-is-the-difference/#post-1302138</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2019 07:09:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou girls xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40329a990b8637e268ff6079fde40cc9</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic High profile or moderate plus what is the difference in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-profile-or-moderate-plus-what-is-the-difference/#post-1302069</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 May 2019 07:07:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Would you say high profile are more rounder than moderate plus then? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">978d491fe0814c9f478200a9df52a5d0</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic High profile or moderate plus what is the difference in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-profile-or-moderate-plus-what-is-the-difference/#post-1302068</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 May 2019 07:06:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou so much xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">866f481814b7476ea76cf78e5a46b064</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic High profile or moderate plus what is the difference in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-profile-or-moderate-plus-what-is-the-difference/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 May 2019 16:09:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,<br />
Please can someone advise me. What is the difference between high profile implants and moderate plus. Also what is cohesive 2? I’m getting my surgery July 19th I have another consultation booked before I have my surgery and I want to ask for a bigger size and talk about the difference in implants. In my first consultation Mr Mahdi o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1461127"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/high-profile-or-moderate-plus-what-is-the-difference/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7892e5d09f4b68a1ea422df9b2cd0474</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic WhatsApp group in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/whatsapp-group-4/#post-1302055</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 May 2019 15:58:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would love to join a WhatsApp group. I am having surgery July 19th xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d30af679a11f8cad5af38039a056aac</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Moderate plus or high profiles in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moderate-plus-or-high-profiles/#post-1298652</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2019 07:36:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou so much it does. X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">182953a46e5a47a6686f3bfea78b0827</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic Moderate plus or high profiles in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moderate-plus-or-high-profiles/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2019 11:10:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What is the difference between moderate plus and high profile also can anyone tell me what cohesive 2 implants are please? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72275dbfeb1a1767b8a8bbfb8ef84901</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/#post-1296727</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:04:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your girls Look lovely how are you feeling? Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fe6d155ec1e1e37057bea11e8362516</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/#post-1296708</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 13:25:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Faye they look lovely. How are you feeling? Pain wise xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73684cc57fb5874c4f6cad209d0069de</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Mr Mahdi anyone? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mahdi-anyone-5/#post-1296606</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 14:59:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please upload pics when you ya e both had them done and good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b6b117478a86bf7b6c27ae1fdc0f8d1</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Mr Mahdi anyone? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mahdi-anyone-5/#post-1296584</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:48:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m a 32b Anna. I’ve booked for 19th July but am going to bring it forward. Just waiting on confirmation from work for holidays. I’m hoping I can get them done in May or June. When is yours hun? What did he offer you? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ee839a1100578767c2a1a55ed8f8b70</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic Mr Mahdi anyone? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mahdi-anyone-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:45:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anybody got any pics around the same stats as me. 5ft 3, 8 stone 11 and been offered 350cc high profile cohesion 2 under the muscle. I am so worried I’m not going to get the full look I am after. Although being told I will. I would love to be a full E cup size. Should I ask for bigger? What is cohesive2? Do understand mean less fullness? P&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1452887"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mahdi-anyone-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99a0c5a26f40c50f2f3eab4ece8efe7e</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/#post-1296569</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:37:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jenna can you share your photos of your results please? X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc742c5d3caf9614d5989388002e6ccf</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic When does the &#34;drop and fluff&#34; change end? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-vs-9-weeks-post-op-change/#post-1296539</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 07:50:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question as I haven’t had my surgery yet. Can I ask what your stats were before surgery and what size etc you went for? They look great xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea429c846173948fbe02cbbf9e6a283a</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 and Elle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1452232/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Mar 2019 22:09:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1746f8e4e62a7e1cbb23f042c7c8d5c</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 and Ellie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1452143/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Mar 2019 01:56:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d073c783f28dd05f36406c8403dfa028</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 and Dazzelea are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1452077/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:32:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dfda2ba81ed1d8795b232d075fc1deb</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 6 MPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-mpo/#post-1296036</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:06:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ellie,<br />
Your boobs look amazing. Can I ask you what size and type Of implants you had? Who was your surgeon? They look great x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45acc7e13126d692f8ea95deb04c6ff5</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/#post-1295985</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:08:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your recovery sounds brilliant hun I hope it continues like this for you. Your surgery looks great too I bet you are very pleased x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f92893d435da0f55d5e0153763e7aa0a</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 and Rebekah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1451906/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:50:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfdbb4c92244274aa224ab25ec5b3938</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Boob Update! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-update/#post-1295894</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:11:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am defiantly going to ask for bigger. I’m going to call them today. What clinic did you go to? Honestly yours look amazing exactly what I’m looking for. Did your surgeon try and persuade you to go smaller? My surgeon wants me to go 325 cc but has said up to 350cc and I don’t think that’s big enough x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fba3f5279d1b9bd7db460d8073ceede</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Boob Update! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-update/#post-1295882</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:42:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Elle your boobs look amazing. Did you have to push to get 400cc ho unders? I had my consultation yesterday and the surgeon advised me to go for 325cc but offered me 350cc. I am a 32b and my surgeon is dr Mahdi who is your surgeon? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">885cd504f0d9e79549d1a8449b1d2190</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/#post-1295881</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:22:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the pic Elle they look lovely. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?  How did your surgery go? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d22b7c92e1ca3a214cbcf1aea7610355</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 and Alexis are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1451827/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 22:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae666b74dc0c7d1d8f0cc4c5313602f3</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/#post-1295841</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 22:34:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do I just ask for bigger then and phone up and ask for another consultation? Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">265131271b41780699a70b809f5170a1</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/#post-1295832</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:35:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They mentioned that today what does that mean again Hun? Are you happy with the size of yours then? I think I should ask for bigger I’m thinking 400cc x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91aeb1bf82f3268da8aa550d47441a57</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/#post-1295828</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:25:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for replying hun.  Right now I’m a 32b and my Boobs now in proportion to my body are awful. I feel like I look like a man with man boobs. I would love to be a full DD/E . Have you both got any pictures to show me? If you don’t mind of course. Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bf88ce42396269a456a54eef2f9bb07</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 and Kristy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1451801/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:24:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b46c1e56b3e32c80b0832bd8b4cb1e6a</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 replied to the topic Meet my surgeon on Wednesday in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/meet-my-surgeon-on-wednesday/#post-1295819</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 20:35:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. I had my consultation today and the surgeon offfeed me 325cc or 350cc high profile unders. He said something about the implants being cohesive two. I’m not too sure on that so I’m asking for another consultation. I want to be a fullDD/E cup but feel I will be smaller. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d27d7be8d2dd6e4ddb603075dad7160e</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 started the topic 350cc big enough? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-big-enough/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Mar 2019 20:31:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi can anyone advise me please. I had my consultation with the surgeon today. He said to go for high profile cohesive two , if that’s how you spell it and  325cc or 350cc unders. I’m worried if this will be too small. I want a full DD/E cup. I’m 5ft2/3 and 8stone 11. If anyone has had the same implants please can you help me xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b30e83bf021334c0c26af0f1ed43cc61</guid>
				<title>Sophie2330 posted an update: Hi has anybody had Mr Mahdi and can give me any feedback at [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1451550/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2019 11:57:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi has anybody had Mr Mahdi and can give me any feedback at all. Thankyou xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/363 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 02:39:53 by W3 Total Cache
-->