<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophieekay24/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophieekay24/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 19:40:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c69bc827b6803b3dec193f1300adf02</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Pregnancy after BA in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pregnancy-after-ba-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:21:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls,</p>
<p>So I had my boobs done back in March, and still really happy with my results!<br />
I&#8217;ve recently found out I&#8217;m pregnant and due next March, this pregnancy was planned to be fair I had always said if my boobs change then that&#8217;s just part of life and I&#8217;ll get them redone in the future&#8230;</p>
<p>But If anyone on here could tell me how pregnancy,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1469069"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pregnancy-after-ba-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f16160a13ab69134845ed58ef80f0ac</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Mr Mashhadi in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-8/#post-1298713</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2019 17:43:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My experience has been great to be fair, I never experienced any real pain or discomfort. You have such a tight chest for the first week and everything feels such hard work, but I was back at work after 1 week and I&#8217;m now 4 week PO and fully back to normal lifting and moving around ect&#8230; My scars are healing nicely and now just cant wait to get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1456039"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-8/#post-1298713" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3fca18c02fe42944d981376c9430303b</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Mr Mashhadi in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-8/#post-1298498</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2019 21:42:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Robyn,</p>
<p>I was a 34b I had 375cc HP with me Mashhadi Im really happy with his work! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc1c3ce7f258944c03dc61a4a50b94a7</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic All the things im going to do.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-the-things-im-going-to-do/#post-1297646</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2019 17:27:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wear a whole new range of clothes I would have completely avoided previously!</p>
<p>Im post op now &amp; BTW boob tubes now look GREAT!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d02af7d8886e141b5ed4b81461d3475</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-33/#post-1297645</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2019 17:25:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Overs and mine look really natural, I think they can look abit stuck on if your super skinny like 6/8 but im a size 8/10 and they are great on me! Don&#8217;t panic too much your surgeon is fully aware of what certain implants will look like one different people so trust him and discuss what outcome it is your wanting 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">787cf04541ab0d4688e5f0aa7c38f014</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 9 Days post Op - 375cc HP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-days-post-op-375cc-hp/#post-1297061</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Mar 2019 19:00:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Char B, I had Mr masshadi x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2014e3d5364e04eaf2af045ef0f629f</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 9 Days post Op - 375cc HP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-days-post-op-375cc-hp/#post-1297058</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Mar 2019 18:41:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also dying to ask other people who have already had surgery&#8230;….. When you press the top part of your boob is it normal to hear a weird noise like a squishing !?!? Freaked me out to begin with HAHA</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">528b818fd97d0e3942dba7ace3aa4fab</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic 9 Days post Op - 375cc HP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-days-post-op-375cc-hp/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Mar 2019 18:39:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So 9 days post op now, very happy with my results! </p>
<p>The recovery process has been pretty easy to be fair, worst part is sleeping upright and having a achy back!<br />
My advice would be buy a V pillow off ebay &#8211; £6 bargain and really helps sleeping at night,  I wouldn&#8217;t say ive actually experience much &#8216;pain&#8217; more just discomfort..<br />
I&#8217;ve probably been&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1453647"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-days-post-op-375cc-hp/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">416e6d65eafbc2c9da414da31bf4613e</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Macom bra or another in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-or-another/#post-1296906</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Mar 2019 20:30:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Loved my macom bra I was a small, so comfy only brought one and then had a few Matalan sports bras but they just didn&#8217;t feel the same support as the Macom!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9e621f53a42b2deaa30ec52f5ccdc26</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Going out after surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-out-after-surgery-4/#post-1296695</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:20:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m now 4 days post Op and doing pretty much everything apart from lifting duties and anything too physical. But this is not the case for everyone, I&#8217;m lucky and haven&#8217;t been in much pain at all just discomfort! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4aa6a1d035ffb1a37aa37c36414b41ea</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Plasters normal? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/plasters-normal/#post-1296683</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:18:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Picture </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b08cdd0764e0adf418e9c9a7b5adb51d</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Waiting time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/waiting-time-8/#post-1296682</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:10:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine was really quick think on my consultation which was 25th Feb I booked my surgery for 17th March. Met my surgeon on 1st March. It all depends on what timeframe your looking at and which surgeon your after 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68cb9d2d9ce4d1d010685716764466c6</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic General anesthetic in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/general-anesthetic-5/#post-1296681</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:07:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So many girls are more scared of the GA than the actual operation. But I can&#8217;t stress to you how smooth the whole process is they literally lie you down keep talking to you, you&#8217;ll feel a sharp scratch in your hand and your off about 10 seconds later you feel nothing, and when you wake back up you just feel like you&#8217;ve had a nice long sleep &#8211; Just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1453053"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/general-anesthetic-5/#post-1296681" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">166ca7abd109316c5fe7b9b0d4a4d09c</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Plasters normal? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/plasters-normal/#post-1296640</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 19:33:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It wont let me upload a pic 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7968a42d12ec29b29b83918de92da24a</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Plasters normal? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/plasters-normal/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 19:25:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls, now 3 days post op! Still really happy buttttttttt Cant help but notice that I seem to have been bandaged/plastered different to most girls he has literally taped around my whole boob which makes them feel quite supported but underneath is now starting to become irritated and itchy, the blood spots are from day of surgery nurse told me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1452982"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/plasters-normal/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9b342c6512fa881b9f09c78c04324e5</guid>
				<title>Sophie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1452865/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 09:07:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d9c383e2e1f7361de725a3ca3794bd5</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 1 Day post Op 375cc with Dr Mashhadi in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-375cc-with-dr-mashhadi/#post-1296547</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2019 09:05:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did anyone else have all those plasters around there boobs? they are driving me mad and I&#8217;m wondering if its ok to take some of them off as I can see on a lot of girls pics they never had them? HELP </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dcd28d48d2b49cbee19b3cc3983fefd</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 1 Day post Op 375cc with Dr Mashhadi in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-375cc-with-dr-mashhadi/#post-1296401</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2019 22:43:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Marilyn &#8211; I had over the muscle as I know it&#8217;s alot less painful and to be fair I&#8217;m not actually in much pain just minor discomfort with the occasional shooting pain..</p>
<p>Lucy &#8211;  Im a really active person and already struggling with lying around but I know I need to be careful! I&#8217;ve got like 20 pillows all around me in bed as it&#8217;s so hard to not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1452645"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-375cc-with-dr-mashhadi/#post-1296401" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3a03b051799ff8ac2619599bdac0355</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 1 Day post Op 375cc with Dr Mashhadi in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-375cc-with-dr-mashhadi/#post-1296376</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2019 20:37:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls, keep feeling fine and then ill go to pull a cupboard door or something and realise I shouldn&#8217;t be doing these things&#8230; Not in much pain just going to keep on the painkillers. Just changed my bra took me about 20 mins haha &#x1f602;</p>
<p>Char B &#8211; Mr Mashhadi was great and such a gentle surgeon and takes proper care in his work &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e43f73f4cbb3a441b43d9c16afd5dcb7</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 1 Day post Op 375cc with Dr Mashhadi in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-375cc-with-dr-mashhadi/#post-1296360</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2019 18:22:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was a 34b before, is it normal to be having the slight pains around nipple? Feel sooo swollen right now lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1511691c2c62e576cd32e78bca081359</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic 1 Day post Op 375cc with Dr Mashhadi in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-375cc-with-dr-mashhadi/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Mar 2019 15:01:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys,<br />
So I&#8217;m literally around 24 hours post op!<br />
My admission yesterday was 10am and I was taken down around 1.30pm it was a long day but the surgery itself is so quick and simple. Nurses were all really friends (especially Charlotte) and my surgeon was great and made me feel at ease when he came to talk to me before hand. When I woke up I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1452548"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-375cc-with-dr-mashhadi/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c8582374e9e5fb84594acc58e74d07d</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 375cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-unders-5/#post-1296109</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Mar 2019 18:05:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having 375cc on Sunday! So I&#8217;ll let you know how it goes &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed1ec8a55dc2c9d975682cb237b3918b</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Changed size x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/changed-size-x/#post-1295992</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:30:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Abbie, got my surgery in 4 days having exactly the same 375cc high profile over the muscle&#8230; I was swayed when I tried the 375 sizer on I liked the look of that size, he offered me 400cc but said they may grow more when I have children and I was specific about the size I wanted&#8230; So exited but nervous aswell!! I&#8217;ll let you know how it goes! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed0920ee45dcc7aa7c5f9e523191506e</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Scared of asymmetric boobs! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scared-of-asymmetric-boobs/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2019 23:38:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve got my surgery in 11 days &#x1f62f;</p>
<p>And I keep seeing so many comments about people saying there boobs have ended up being odd. </p>
<p>I&#8217;m completely symmetric at the moment so that is my worst fear, I understand this can be the case to begin with as one boob may drop before another. Just a bit worrying how many stories im seeing on it!! </p>
<p>Reassure me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1451088"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scared-of-asymmetric-boobs/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f22f9e63b3f6c50e2f35c6f2e17c7782</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Felicity are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1450963/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2019 08:25:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4dd603d15f542e205bba3c644ec1923</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Louise Ripley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1450693/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2019 09:24:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05a924deb0c4ba470ba761726077d5aa</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Kristy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1450684/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2019 08:14:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54592925023138e878f477655ac4b06c</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Surgery booked 17th March with Dr Mashhadi! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-17th-march-with-dr-mashhadi/#post-1294864</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Mar 2019 19:15:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Louise, its a relief hearing you say that. Dr Mashhadi was lovely when I met him and pretty straight talking but you cant help but worry, its a big thing to be doing! Have you got any pictures?</p>
<p>I&#8217;m only going to be able to get just over a week off work but will be doing lighter duties when I go back, but really hoping for a speedy recovery!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1450633"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-17th-march-with-dr-mashhadi/#post-1294864" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab5065f066372456c7e5908b2d971d57</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Surgery booked 17th March with Dr Mashhadi! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-17th-march-with-dr-mashhadi/#post-1294760</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Mar 2019 16:28:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kristy, yes I&#8217;m definitely up for keeping in touch! I was talking to someone else about pregnancy pillows, and think I need to invest in one I normally sleep on my front so going to be a massive change for me not look forward to that part, but very excited to finally have some boobs!!<br />
What was your reason for going Sub Fascia?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2e4188adeeea9d1adc543313b102bff</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Surgery booked 17th March with Dr Mashhadi! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-17th-march-with-dr-mashhadi/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Mar 2019 18:41:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I&#8217;m all booked for surgery in 16 days!!<br />
All happened very quickly but due to work commitments it had to before summertime. I&#8217;m a size 8-10, 34A cup, and am having 375cc overs.<br />
Anyone else had Dr Mashhadi?<br />
Or anyone else with similar stats give me any advice? or maybe your having similar and just want someone to be nervous/excited with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1450369"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-17th-march-with-dr-mashhadi/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be3b9335dd9068cb3da0df50960eda04</guid>
				<title>Sophie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1449876/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Feb 2019 20:25:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae6ae0770fe08e321f029cda46e39dfd</guid>
				<title>Sophie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1449874/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Feb 2019 20:22:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/272 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 20:51:33 by W3 Total Cache
-->