<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophielouise/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophielouise/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9aad8e6bea3fb485f0cdc085f450b6b</guid>
				<title>Sophie and May are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1018128/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Feb 2016 07:59:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f911be0028d8f6307fa7b02a39a8ff1</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 275cc? Unsure if i should of gone bigger? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-unsure-if-i-should-of-gone-bigger/#post-888802</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 20:48:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Everyone seems to find your comment quite offensive, you clearly said &#8216; I wouldn&#8217;t waste your 5k on anything under 350&#8217; so yeah you clearly are making out like we have wasted our money and also saying things like &#8216;195 is ridiculously small&#8217; is very insensitive!! I&#8217;m in no way saying your 32DD/30E or whatever you have are shit I&#8217;m just saying maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1001985"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-unsure-if-i-should-of-gone-bigger/#post-888802" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b6385ffb26079aaa37beb18a91c7323</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 275cc? Unsure if i should of gone bigger? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-unsure-if-i-should-of-gone-bigger/#post-888768</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:23:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can I just say girls everyone is different!!!!! Natalie may think it&#8217;s a waste of 5k if you have anything under 350cc but what size have her 375cc&#8217;s given her!? 32DD and that&#8217;s from an empty B cup so she had something to start with. I went from absolutely nothing to 30F-32E with 275cc high profile, I couldn&#8217;t have bigger implants as I had a tiny&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1001925"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-unsure-if-i-should-of-gone-bigger/#post-888768" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d530ba5f72cfaac54a0a17e1d7f7731</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Chelsea are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/974828/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2015 07:55:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">debf56104443941dc32c8eef86e1a5f4</guid>
				<title>Sophie and sharon are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/973793/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:53:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bd03ee8dd677e5b7c818c29edad1dad</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Linda Fiumara, Pics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/linda-fiumara-pics/#post-869299</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2015 23:02:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>She absolutely amazing girls, she fairly new to MYA but is fab!! I felt so comfortable with her and knew she was only going to do the best for me. I&#8217;m 24 days po so looking a bit odd, I had 275cc hp unders. I haven&#8217;t got any photos as Iv broken my phone so when I get it replaced I&#8217;ll post a pic of her work but I wouldn&#8217;t worry if I was you, even&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-973516"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/linda-fiumara-pics/#post-869299" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60546fabba2dc19e1fbfdc6d32adfdfd</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Help!! 275cc HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-275cc-hp-unders/#post-869298</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:46:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anything is better than what I had!!  Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6545661b4c62aaf459ae41e2cdf4dc6e</guid>
				<title>Sophie and JenX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/972390/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:44:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e77d967300dd5588ea4a379c17561e4a</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic I&#039;m thinking of starting a secret Facebook group for BA girls? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/im-thinking-of-starting-a-secret-facebook-group-for-ba-girls/page/4/#post-867956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2015 20:37:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Added you xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">771fb9239e54f50ef6fa7aad1e67831a</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Ashleigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/971520/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2015 19:24:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b001866826e849d6c8f0dc39f3cc667</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Emma-may are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/969514/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2015 15:53:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec1f73ff209eea62d663b101f2fd6669</guid>
				<title>Sophie and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/969041/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2015 12:35:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1a21d0f2c7159a23127cbe99c99cd7a</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Lucy Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/964723/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:24:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4489df466bb441cdb01de8565e67713f</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Help!! 275cc HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-275cc-hp-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:19:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can anyone help me please!! I&#8217;m having surgery on Saturday (22nd August) with Dr Fiumara, I&#8217;m meant to be having 275cc HP unders but I don&#8217;t think I&#8217;m going to be happy with the size, I have basically no boobs at the moment 32 A but not full at all, I have said I want to go to a C cup but I don&#8217;t think I&#8217;m going to get it 🙁 iv been trying to get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-964014"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-275cc-hp-unders/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">599fdd9c433cf5e675d039fe4b29161f</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/963922/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:28:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b6d7f6b39e7e7c0ef0c478ad5730dec</guid>
				<title>Sophie and katy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/963868/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 05:41:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1b6af4e3ae36932180370fc1d90a3e4</guid>
				<title>Sophie and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/963857/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2015 04:20:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">803d06821498785ee53129cf0ec51232</guid>
				<title>Sophie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/963847/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2015 23:39:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0460600c51c5f4c3bdcb4d6e36153fb</guid>
				<title>Sophie posted an update: @emma-l-p hiya Emma, I have the same stats as you and will [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/963846/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2015 23:28:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/emma-l-p/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emma-l-p</a> hiya Emma, I have the same stats as you and will also be having 275cc on Saturday, would you accept me on Instagram please as I&#8217;m stuck on sizes. My instal is Sophie_Louise_92</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4037b219c81de98d906b0431edcc185</guid>
				<title>Sophie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/787855/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Oct 2014 19:04:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/265 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 08:41:12 by W3 Total Cache
-->