<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophiemichelle23/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophiemichelle23/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:10:13 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fae1e59030b15e0de6dabbcc32b62462</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic 225/250 teardrop partials from 32a, any pics please?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/225250-teardrop-partials-from-32a-any-pics-please/#post-932462</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Aug 2016 20:19:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Iv got 235 teardrops and I&#8217;m a small D x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3466bdd5f37588eae004192859784c70</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Sore nipples? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sore-nipples-20/#post-931278</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:52:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just had a shower and my nipples are so sore!&#x1f602; Yeah it&#8217;s not always there but where I sit and it folds in I can always feel the bruising round the insisions and all underneath 🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66d2c578766758400d88055c810e865d</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Sore nipples? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sore-nipples-20/#post-931206</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:45:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My incisions feel burny and itchy, the nipples have all the nerve endings in so it makes sense I guess x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81b6c000f05a65968b7744cc2729cd90</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Pain levels in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pain-levels/#post-931205</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:43:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You just need to take it easy for at least a week/2 weeks.<br />
After a couple of days you think it&#8217;s getting better but you can end up over doing it and in my case the muscles have gone stiffer than ever, I&#8217;m day 11 post op and I&#8217;m really feeling the bruising now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcc4f1939f55122bab1bd2fca71ac316</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1061738/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jul 2016 13:26:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ced509d339a3205b446d93b1bff9162</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic 1 day post op questions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-post-op-questions/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:06:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My surgeon didn&#8217;t tell me I had to wear a breast band for 6 weeks until yday when it was on&#x1f612; It&#8217;s so painful and stopping me breathing, do they cause real problems if you don&#8217;t wear one? And the nurse told me not to use ice packs for some reason? Anyone else been told this? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61a298a8dc9344693e14ce36c53741ab</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Did anyone NOT have any strapping/breast band? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-anyone-not-have-any-strappingbreast-band/#post-930163</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jul 2016 21:59:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m hating this band!&#x1f62b; I&#8217;m in so much pain.. It&#8217;s putting so much pressure on my chest and feel like I can&#8217;t breath properly.. My left side is so much more painful and swollen, very strange x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d487b3dc235a73ff97d25f30d66936d2</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Admission time to op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-to-op/#post-930021</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:15:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He said he&#8217;ll be about an hour so hopefully not long, thanks Hun x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c01f685a2eea1c6da9a376fbc33d9c9</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Admission time to op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/admission-time-to-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:09:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just wondering what everyone&#8217;s experiences were like, my admission times 10am tomorrow but didn&#8217;t no if some people had to wait till like late afternoon or if it&#8217;s pretty quick?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1114d3d331a5f69f8fde4bc04ee71421</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Is this normal?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-this-normal-55/#post-929761</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:30:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It just looks like the scabs come off Hun x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9626ec96602f3f844f76215b1372edb</guid>
				<title>Sophie and Bassett28 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1055949/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jun 2016 20:32:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2e96a0e6aa5eb81d2dc580dc6aa31b6</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Teardrop vs round in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/teardrop-vs-round-2/#post-926398</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:21:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing! Although I&#8217;m only a 32a he&#8217;s only suggested 250cc and I can&#8217;t help think there gunna be to small! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">291061cfe4b5b6080df0a2537c97fcb4</guid>
				<title>Sophie and carlymarie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1055541/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2016 07:59:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b97c7104e63ded65be776d2091028513</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic Teardrop vs round in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/teardrop-vs-round-2/#post-926373</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2016 07:48:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please put a pic up when you can hun! my surgeon advised tear drops and quite small as well, I&#8217;m really unsure as I can hardly find any pictures of tear drops! Hope you recover well x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">314a195595a7866aead9b78d5253da85</guid>
				<title>Sophie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1054121/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:29:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cb772bfa3adb00e92647ff1de6ed3dd</guid>
				<title>Sophie replied to the topic V pillows? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/v-pillows-9/#post-925380</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:28:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls, I think Iv got a travel cushion somewhere as well so I&#8217;ll have to try both x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3ecb1d3130ba31203bfae1b7a879073</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic V pillows? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/v-pillows-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 15:01:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone tried the v pillows? Really concerned I&#8217;m not gunna be able to get any sleep&#x1f614;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b8b9f4fb6c8069a7188568ad45e4c29</guid>
				<title>Sophie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1042512/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 May 2016 09:43:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/218 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 19:11:54 by W3 Total Cache
-->