<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophiesboobies91/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophiesboobies91/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 16:21:01 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d73c7c4b4ca0c1097f184bb4ad0a3451</guid>
				<title>Sophie posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1083574/#acomment-1519671</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Oct 2022 20:01:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey babe! Who did your surgery xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/crazyjade27/" rel="nofollow ugc">Jade guercio</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jessbenny/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jessbenny</a> hi hun! I&#8217;ve seen that you&#8217;re looking for girls who had teardrops&#8230;I&#8217;ve added you because I had them and I&#8217;m now 4 weeks PO!			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dc9b3007faf4dbf4f73dbe77491ba9e</guid>
				<title>Sophie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1519664/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Oct 2022 14:07:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/135 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 17:28:18 by W3 Total Cache
-->