<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sophie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophiiexx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophiiexx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:30:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">915609c56e4dcbf24b15c9c65722e9d2</guid>
				<title>Sophie started the topic Labiaplasty done- how long will the pain last? in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labiaplasty-done-how-long-will-the-pain-last/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:40:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls, I had my labia minora operated on on Monday 2nd November with dr fiumara. I was told I would be able to go back to work today- this is not the case. I am soooo swollen, I&#8217;m finding it hard to walk haha has anyone had the procedure done and how long did it take for them to recover? Thanks in advance xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eaa80eeee8f83bf5b1ec65243e81c8f3</guid>
				<title>Sophie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/981263/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:06:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 03:56:47 by W3 Total Cache
-->