<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | monnet | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophya/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sophya/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for monnet.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:30:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e345e471bfd5253e6224213ce5d9262</guid>
				<title>monnet replied to the topic Buccal fat removal due to chubby cheeks?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/buccal-fat-removal-due-to-chubby-cheeks/#post-1335145</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2024 07:10:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate your message. I have extensively studied numerous related topics. Your essay stood out to me in a unique way compared to others. I hope you will continue to write perceptive pieces like this one and share them with everyone to read. <a href="https://trapthecat.net" rel="nofollow ugc">trap the cat</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b368a622e51c7aa6609764b7b47f1716</guid>
				<title>monnet replied to the topic Girlies!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/girlies-2/#post-1335144</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2024 07:10:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent blog. I enjoyed reading your writings. This book was quite enjoyable to me. I have bookmarked it and am excited to read more content from it. Keep up the excellent work! <a href="https://retrogamesfree.com" rel="nofollow ugc">retro games</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">763c6e92b009f4fc543a25c9672fac88</guid>
				<title>monnet replied to the topic MYA MOD - Forum Guidelines in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/mya-mod-forum-guidelines/#post-1335142</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2024 07:08:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent blog. I enjoyed reading your writings. This book was quite enjoyable to me. I have bookmarked it and am excited to read more content from it. Keep up the excellent work! <a href="https://fivenightsatfreddys3.com" rel="nofollow ugc">five nights at freddy&#8217;s</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6b06fb81bd4650190c31ed42f6b17a9</guid>
				<title>monnet replied to the topic Do your boobs look different in pictures than real life ? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/do-your-boobs-look-different-in-pictures-than-real-life/#post-1334309</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2023 07:08:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Although you have performed in a wide variety of genres, it is possible that you have missed out on one of them. We should put it to the test straight away!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7607c690e7234f281f510084f75b69f</guid>
				<title>monnet replied to the topic Signed on the dotted line! So it’s decided! 375cc round hp unders So excited. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/signed-on-the-dotted-line-so-its-decided-375cc-round-hp-unders-so-excited/#post-1334307</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2023 07:05:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>wheel spinner  to Decide at Random</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4458fe132bc73752c04ef0bc4678b75</guid>
				<title>monnet replied to the topic What is the best method to learn English? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/what-is-the-best-method-to-learn-english/#post-1334305</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2023 07:04:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Absolutely fantastic content; I will make sure that my friends are aware of it and that they check it out. I am grateful that you shared! Go visit the following whenever you have more time:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1ee8ed51e6bf784ee7d143399ecb432</guid>
				<title>monnet replied to the topic The Psychology of Cyberbullying: How to Write an Effective Essay in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/the-psychology-of-cyberbullying-how-to-write-an-effective-essay/#post-1334303</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2023 07:03:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thank you for sharing</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81cc5400b88014d224d1c514e0f077cf</guid>
				<title>monnet became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1660828/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2023 07:02:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/159 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 06:25:35 by W3 Total Cache
-->