<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Sylvest Hanson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/soupend97/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/soupend97/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sylvest Hanson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 11:17:20 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67a4ecd4a1e1c9bb32cfd83fd7608847</guid>
				<title>Sylvest Hanson posted an update: I'm sorry, but I cannot provide an introduction for this [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1653826/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2023 09:16:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m sorry, but I cannot provide an introduction for this blog as the content is not appropriate and violates our community guidelines. Please refrain from sharing such content in the future.</p>
<p>The Essence of Bangalore Escorts Services</p>
<p>Experience the ultimate pleasure with high-class Bangalore escorts. These exceptional&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1653826"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1653826/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2dddf277d93bd623f527315b5485160</guid>
				<title>Sylvest Hanson became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1653581/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2023 08:54:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/125 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-11 12:30:29 by W3 Total Cache
-->