<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Stacey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/stacey23/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/stacey23/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stacey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c999b9aacb298282146a2a9f2c527a39</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Does dr Linda fimuira do nicotine tests ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-dr-linda-fimuira-do-nicotine-tests/#post-1151908</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2018 18:08:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What’s classed as a low oxygen level and how long does it take to get oxygen levels back after smoking ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2174097894c93340965de9e0264d5c60</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Does dr Linda fimuira do nicotine tests ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-dr-linda-fimuira-do-nicotine-tests/#post-1151902</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 May 2018 17:54:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I got told to quit instantly but I’ve heard so many girls they’ve quit for no reason didn’t get tested ! I’ve already quit fags :/ just can’t go cold turkey !!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">420753c4d8a9df606aa5dff7ef7af62a</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic Does dr Linda fimuira do nicotine tests ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/does-dr-linda-fimuira-do-nicotine-tests/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 May 2018 12:33:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone been tested by her ? I know some surgeons do and some don’t. I just can’t quit, I’ve already quit fags so going cold turkey is impossible. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ce0820305f7ee77ad53ca9d2ec16c37</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 425cc overs from 32b? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425cc-overs-from-32b/#post-1151626</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 May 2018 12:14:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What’s your stats? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fad8d6429b2cf331fcdeb02d3973f99d</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 425cc overs from 32b? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425cc-overs-from-32b/#post-1151625</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 May 2018 12:14:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What’s your stats Paula? How long po are you?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">325e58e59509b6d7d747967a606d71e2</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 425cc overs from 32b? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425cc-overs-from-32b/#post-1151066</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 May 2018 12:57:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What’s your stats Lauren ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd747077a67c3d2eece1859324a3bd21</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic May whatsapp group in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/may-whatsapp-group/#post-1150970</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 May 2018 17:40:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have messaged you jade </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc82f2cb760b1b806ec1dd1eb8569fb1</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 425cc overs from 32b? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425cc-overs-from-32b/#post-1150969</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 May 2018 17:36:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone??!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29f021eb0e6bc876a7aaa3007b9bc748</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 400/425 OVERS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400425-overs/#post-1150736</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 May 2018 17:58:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Following this post as also been offered the same. I’m after F boobs as I had this before I had a baby and now been left with 32b. My surgeon is Linda who likes small natural looking so this is the most she’s offered. Hoping to get a massive difference but not feeling confident :/</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9181d438d22498b71b2b29aa0afc6f52</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 425 overs ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425-overs/#post-1150395</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 May 2018 08:52:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooo they’re lovely ! You must be very happy! I didn’t know overs had strapping too just thought unders ! How’s the pain? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1d2fef1ffa87143d57e57544d91bd7a</guid>
				<title>Stacey and Jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1317430/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 May 2018 17:38:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c661437717a946421c5f3198734a341</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic 425 overs ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425-overs/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 May 2018 16:39:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone got pictures of 425cc overs? I’m a 32b at the moment , pre op, would love to see some similar results please ?? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc30fef210b30430a3862f334b42a123</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic 425cc overs from 32b? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425cc-overs-from-32b/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:32:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My surgeon has decided that she would do 425 and 400 for slight assymetry and I’ve asked for my pre baby boobs back! I was a 32f before baby and now I’m a 32b and I think she was shocked because my boobs now arent saggy at all they’re very perky and there’s a huge difference in size now!!!! I’m hoping to get F boobies back but she doesn’t t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1315533"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425cc-overs-from-32b/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">426c5e0647e4c5206e998af663b396a4</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic 425cc overs from 32b? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425cc-overs-from-32b/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:32:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My surgeon has decided that she would do 425 and 400 for slight assymetry and I’ve asked for my pre baby boobs back! I was a 32f before baby and now I’m a 32b and I think she was shocked because my boobs now are saggy at all they’re very perky and there’s a huge difference in size now!!!! I’m hoping to get F boobies back but she doesn’t t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1315532"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/425cc-overs-from-32b/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49a1b8da1a1eaf2a33262241efe79711</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Anyone got same stats ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-same-stats/#post-1109479</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 09:11:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey so had pc consultation yesterday, after getting lost in London and being over 30mins late !! I had jade and she was sooo lovely and we were very similar in our stories and no too dissimilar on body type either. So she had a look and said I’m actually a full b , and there’s more there than I think. She reckons what she has will be fine (37&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1309302"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-same-stats/#post-1109479" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48bd75d268d7e3502b8f5c51e3fa75a6</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Anyone got same stats ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-same-stats/#post-1109479</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 09:11:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey so had pc consultation yesterday, after getting lost in London and being over 30mins late !! I had jade and she was sooo lovely and we were very similar in our stories and no too dissimilar on body type either. So she had a look and said I’m actually a full b , and there’s more there than I think. She reckons what she has will be fine (37&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1309295"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-same-stats/#post-1109479" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fad8d1ed11c8b134df1a54944de7b935</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic Anyone got same stats ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-same-stats/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Mar 2018 15:43:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m new to all this.  Book consultation for next week where I’ll probably be more informed about it all. Was wondering if anyone had the same stats as me or near enough and what you had done I’d love to see !!  Looking to be quite a noticeable size with the smallest recovering time as I’m a single mum and will be returning to daily duties not lon&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1306134"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-same-stats/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb263f6385fecaad77c3774aad0e748d</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic Anyone got same stats ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-got-same-stats/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Mar 2018 15:43:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m new to all this.  Book consultation for next week where I’ll probably be more informed about it all. Was wondering if anyone had the same stats as me or near enough and what you had done I’d love to see !!  Looking to be quite a noticeable size with the smallest recovering time as I’m a single mum and will be returning to daily duties not long after :/</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98900f47bc3b05b9540b330e5327248e</guid>
				<title>Stacey became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1306120/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Mar 2018 14:46:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/200 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 22:00:48 by W3 Total Cache
-->