<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Stacey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/stacey411/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/stacey411/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stacey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:04:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da3c3fa8d2b9356f77d55993c88e96e0</guid>
				<title>Stacey unlocked the achievement: Helpful</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1445634/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2019 08:23:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27efee02ceb6220e7bf8b90911ca348b</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Stretch marks and scars in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stretch-marks-and-scars-2/#post-1277131</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Aug 2018 17:26:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A couple of days after my op I started putting bio oil on my boobs avoiding the incision area! I think it’s six weeks until you can start putting bio oil on your scars xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">324b5d03a6f8c325b07191409b21a6fc</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Maximum research Dr Traynor! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/maximum-research-dr-traynor/#post-1276335</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 21:02:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I live in Scotland and I had Mr Traynor :). I had my initial consultation and I booked and secured a date during this and paid a deposit. I then booked to meet him and my pre op on the same day. Then Preston for my surgery. And I had 3 post op apps back at Newcastle. Would have been 2 but the main nurse was on holiday so I was given an extra&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1422911"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/maximum-research-dr-traynor/#post-1276335" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">220bf0870d47c9f6b8b9b62da2d092b3</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic flat chested and wanting 300cc implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/flat-chested-and-wanting-300cc-implants/#post-1237864</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:39:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I was a flat 32A and I had 350cc Hp unders with Mr Traynor nine months ago 🙂 wearing 32D now Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2805d43c0fd4d453580342b7a2a0b90a</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Dr Mahdi and Dr Traynor before and after pics please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mahdi-and-dr-traynor-before-and-after-pics-please/#post-1204584</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jun 2018 20:39:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bethjayne/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bethjayne</a> thank you 🙂 well I got measured 32E at boux Avenue but I wear 32D because I felt the 32E bras just covered so much and where a bit big lol but I usually just wear Calvin Klein bralettes most days. I’m 5’4, I was 8st4 when I got surgery but I’m about 8st10 now. Yeh I was hoping I would be offered 300 and he offered me 300, 325 and 350.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1374776"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mahdi-and-dr-traynor-before-and-after-pics-please/#post-1204584" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">637fa035ab9a9a8330ed52281dbfc966</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Dr Mahdi and Dr Traynor before and after pics please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mahdi-and-dr-traynor-before-and-after-pics-please/#post-1204479</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:59:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks like my scars stand out but it’s because I cover them with plasters for sun beds so now the white makes them obv lol x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">193eca2a5db8cabe9b85b2fd28804edd</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Dr Mahdi and Dr Traynor before and after pics please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-mahdi-and-dr-traynor-before-and-after-pics-please/#post-1204474</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:58:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Mr Traynor. I was a flat 32A and had 350cc unders nine months ago 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ed2e15ffaa16c6c994aa19fe80e1efd</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic When can I look?? Advise please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-look-advise-please/#post-1166273</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jun 2018 12:09:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi you have to wait until you see your nurse. Your not supposed to remove your dressings yourself. I think if you had any problems further on they can say that you didn’t follow aftercare by removing them. Probably better waiting anyway because the nurse wipes them clean before showing you lol xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8beb6df76913abaccc07c1fd2f7c69ec</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 6weeks before lifting children? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6weeks-before-lifting-children/#post-1166264</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jun 2018 12:06:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op when my son was about 19 months, my partner was around to help the first week then on day 6 we went on holiday and I was able to lift my son carefully when I needed to, I just tried getting him up on my knee first. I also managed to push the buggy okay. Just didn’t over do it. The nurses even say it’s unrealistic to not lift your chi&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1335892"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6weeks-before-lifting-children/#post-1166264" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f2df6c82c861b595962360bd61a6bc1</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Sleeping in bra forever post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-in-bra-forever-post-op/#post-1152064</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 May 2018 11:31:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 8 months post op and I wear a Calvin Klein bralet to bed every night. Wear them during the day too because they are so comfy lol. You are supposed to wear a sports bra at night just to stop sagging especially if you have a bigger implant. Xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47c31bb4655789e5a380dd88a36ee4e9</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Why cant I moisturize and use oils? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/why-cant-i-moisturize-and-use-oils/#post-1146784</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Apr 2018 11:08:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was told not to use things like bio oil before hand too, can’t remmeber the reason why though. So I didn’t bother but I did start putting bio oil on my boobs avoiding the scars about three days after surgery and I have no stretch marks xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1414cb40d4c74b41b997a44a7f20ad3</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Help with timeline please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-with-timeline-please/#post-1109460</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Apr 2018 07:50:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my first appointment in June I think, met my surgeon in August and had pre op on same day because I booked my surgery date during first app and then had my surgery September. Others have been quicker just depends how much availability the surgeon has 🙂 x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">556e47e05cd27e2c2c5c378f952e44ea</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 32a, no breast tissue 350unders?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-no-breast-tissue-350unders/#post-1107356</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:24:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">986aad250c78f3e3670a96e5ae48b2cc</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 32a, no breast tissue 350unders?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-no-breast-tissue-350unders/#post-1107355</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:22:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was a very flat 32A and I had 350cc unders in September. I wear a 32D bra now 🙂 xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c64a022838936ca9c26ba56dc907dcff</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Op and having baby? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-and-having-baby/#post-1095502</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Mar 2018 21:01:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think they advise at least 1 year because it takes that long to get your final results! I can’t remember if Mr Traynor told me one year or a couple of years though lol xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65b533de51559185655ee420cbabbc8a</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Best surgeon for breast asymmetrical and tuberous breasts? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/best-surgeon-for-breast-asymmetrical-and-tuberous-breasts/#post-1091550</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Feb 2018 07:52:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When you meet your Pc in the first consultation she will probably advise you which surgeon will be the best for you 🙂 x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0d84c05ab32f068436000c9c216f92b</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Sore rib cage area, anyone? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sore-rib-cage-area-anyone/#post-1091108</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Feb 2018 10:46:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op in September and I had this! Felt so weird to touch and sounded horrible if I pressed it lol. It settled down after a few days so don’t worry about it 🙂 just keep on top of your meds xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afe468ae7c4964354053305228bf7380</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Can i go braless for a few hour 2wpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-i-go-braless-for-a-few-hour-2wpo/#post-1086026</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jan 2018 18:04:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wouldn’t risk it at two weeks post op, especially when you are already worried about pain in one breast and you think one is a weird shape. Try and find a good non wire bra or just wear a different dress/Top and keep that one for six weeks post op xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46e23eaa493735b3df7666ff541960df</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Help PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-po/#post-1083736</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 15:04:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me and my boyfriend stayed in a hotel the night of my surgery, then we went home the next day and he went to stay at his mums with our son for two or three nights so I was by myself three days and I was fine 🙂 x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0cf97b18f7b1024432cb9c5b43c00c4</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Boob massage in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-massage-2/#post-1082946</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:15:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I had Mr Traynor and I was advised to not touch my implants. The nurse told me I didn’t need to massage either. I had my 3 month post op check with him two weeks ago and I asked about massaging cos mines are still quite firm and I see other girls get told to massage them and he told me again not to massage them. He said when I’m in the sho&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1282306"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-massage-2/#post-1082946" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0df94fe2be30d060e29f77c57fde126</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Laser lipo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/laser-lipo-11/#post-1082692</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:56:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb4bfe2b5618f7910a7a50d733ea6325</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic Laser lipo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/laser-lipo-11/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:55:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, has anyone ever had laser lipo? This seems like a good deal but not sure if it’s a waste of money or not lol. Going on holiday in four months and really want a good body again to go with my new boobs 🙂 x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b43a8fd7f161854ec8b29994c971f257</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Not hearing back from PC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/not-hearing-back-from-pc/#post-1078348</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jan 2018 14:05:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your probably better off just phoning the clinic and speaking to the receptionist. If I needed to know about my doctors letter or anything I found it easier just to email or phone the main office and not my pc. Or sometimes when people comment on here about not hearing back they hear back straight away lol. Hope you get it sorted. Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0d5b4e7ec05145fd0030a09db3bd963</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Did you stay In a hotel on the night of your surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-you-stay-in-a-hotel-on-the-night-of-your-surgery/#post-1077618</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jan 2018 15:07:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I stayed at the ibis preston hotel the night before and night after. I live three hours away so didn’t want to risk being late or anything. The hotel is literally about a three min drive to the clinic and has a restaurant next door, I was discharged at six so I went there for tea lol. X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af269020f8a2d3f85cbe20ed38051ca9</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 32A with 320cc/350cc Dr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-with-320cc350cc-dr-mounir/#post-1077096</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jan 2018 22:32:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I was a flat 32A and had 350cc HP unders, I had mines with Mr Traynor though in September. Il attach a picture. Measured 32E in Boux Avenue but Iv been wearing 32D more, it fits better. Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abdd1314bd7467fbb99a945cbfe88dd4</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic NEED ADVISE!! 315cc or 350cc?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advise-315cc-or-350cc/#post-1076646</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 20:51:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Mr Traynor and had 350cc from a very flat A, size 8/10 and 5ft 4. Mines are perfect for my frame, so glad I didn’t choose the smaller sizes offered because I would have been gutted. Small part of me wishes I was aloud 400 lol but I love them. I got measured an E in Boux Avenue but I wear a D because I feel like the E bras where too in my armpits xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88f330690266c5d7314e833c71cdce8c</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Dr Traynor Patient experiences and results please girls?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-traynor-patient-experiences-and-results-please-girls/#post-1076409</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2018 09:26:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I had Mr Traynor in September :). I had 350cc Hp unders, that’s the max I was offered because I was really flat chested! He was very informative in the consultation and straight to the point. He was friendlier on the day of surgery though. My recovery was great and my boobs are great for my frame xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74a414c9e9caecb5c5d9d2c31aea0a9f</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic How old were you when you had your BA? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-old-were-you-when-you-had-your-ba-2/#post-1076206</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Dec 2017 22:17:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had mines done when I was 24! Wish I had done it sooner xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">894253483b997892e4ae1b47392ae4b1</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Pretty post op bras..? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pretty-post-op-bras/#post-1076189</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Dec 2017 20:47:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ann summers do a nice bra, it’s called the Ellen bra. Although it only goes up to DD. It’s non padded and non underwired. I wore it for a night at about the same stage xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efc862f2c10951b54277d64d0e9770a8</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Struggling to pick 325cc or 350cc help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/struggling-to-pick-325cc-or-350cc-help/#post-1075849</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:35:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try again lol </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22a5f301f89a2a9aff69f0a05ab04366</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Struggling to pick 325cc or 350cc help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/struggling-to-pick-325cc-or-350cc-help/#post-1075847</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:34:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pic..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ddba394a326f4d09c90646f9ccd09b6</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Struggling to pick 325cc or 350cc help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/struggling-to-pick-325cc-or-350cc-help/#post-1075845</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:34:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 350cc unders in September from a very flat A. Really happy with my size they are perfect for my frame x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c7ca693995d4f9c81909f94bd07942f</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Weird bandages - 275cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/weird-bandages-275cc-unders/#post-1075082</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:01:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Mr Traynor and Iv never seen him use strapping before. Maybe it’s so you can shower since it’s christmas and your post op appointment is maybe a bit later than it would normally have been lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b3d1dab741f617727c60638e64889f0</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Wired bras??? Please Help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wired-bras-please-help/#post-1074587</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:14:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got told at my six week check up I was aloud to wear one for a few hours but not all day. I’m three months now and Iv only really wore a wired bra a handful of times because I don’t find them comfortable enough yet xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e4339342a165983baf612bb6a644035</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Will they look natural? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-they-look-natural/#post-1073508</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Dec 2017 21:40:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I was flat as a pancake when I had mine done, I was aloud 350cc unders. Mines don’t look fake or stuck on, I’m only 3 months and they still have a lot<br />
Of fluffing to do. So glad I got them done 🙂 I seen your other post and I had my first consultation in June or July and I had them done in September. Just depends what dates the surgeon has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1269632"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-they-look-natural/#post-1073508" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a960d9ee0bcba41a85ab66b7873785e</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Can&#039;t sleep without a bra forever??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-sleep-without-a-bra-forever/#post-1073235</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Dec 2017 17:20:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>you’re just advised to to stop them sagging, especially with larger implants I think. I sleep in a Calvin crop top and I don’t even notice I’m wearing it xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d1770adcf0e5b18a5f5cab5360e1f22</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Undecided in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/undecided-6/#post-1072988</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:28:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A lot of girls with positive results usually post on their Instagram accounts more I think,  I agree with the above comment about most girls come off here after their surgery and only post when they have a concern. I’m three months post op and my experience was great. My boobs are perfect and my recovery was really good 🙂 id do it again in a h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1268984"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/undecided-6/#post-1072988" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b8640a39c8cee576eaa6931a975f48a</guid>
				<title>Stacey changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1264440/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:19:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de5626f060911c8d5d79e90b2947366d</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Medications - help please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medications-help-please/#post-1069371</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 14:47:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op in September so I’m all healed now 🙂 my recovery was great though, felt tight and heavy the first few days. After day 4 it definitely gets better :).  X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76584d7b8794cffd75d1c60fd95d92c8</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Medications - help please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/medications-help-please/#post-1069342</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:16:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was given ibuprofen from the hospital when I was discharged, I took that every four hours and paracetamol every four hours. So like ibuprofen at 12 then paracetamol at 2. Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e95c6a4a90546a53ae0ef18e0e5ca4b</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Picking a Surgeon in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/picking-a-surgeon/#post-1068716</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:37:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you have a look on the surgeon page on mya website and chose your location of clinic and it tells you what surgeons work there 🙂 if you wanted someone who doesn’t do consultations at your clinic then they give you the choice to travel to a different one to meet them xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">278f5ddf0e57b68ced0d351e95abad18</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Any Advice? Thinks of BA, I’ve just turned 18 however thought about it for years in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-advice-thinks-of-ba-ive-just-turned-18-however-thought-about-it-for-year/#post-1068559</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Nov 2017 20:43:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, if you could afford it then I would do it at your age. I went for my first consultation at 18 but never got it done until September at 24 when I could afford it but wish I had done it at 18. Would have changed my life and relationships so much I think. I had 350cc, photos on profile if you want to add for a peek xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3fbc0e1c1471a0106db856a82bdc07f6</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-77/#post-1068033</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Nov 2017 22:17:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13c12e44e256bd52ca503d80403870df</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Mr Traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-traynor-77/#post-1068032</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Nov 2017 22:17:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I had Mr Traynor in September, I had 350cc from a very flat a. I still need to fluff but I love them so far. He is quite to the point during the consultation but he was nicer on surgery day xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">160a1823579a05a5b5fba4ca863a4a08</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dursts-2018-nfl-draft-week-four-risers-and-sliders/#post-1067873</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Nov 2017 09:56:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/myamoderator/' rel="nofollow ugc">@myamoderator</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">083887062b94664146d6cf8033e77faa</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Dr traynor in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-traynor-35/#post-1067478</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Nov 2017 20:02:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Mr Traynor in September. He was very straight to the point and I think on surgery day I was more nervous about seeing him again than my op lol he made me really shy. I had 350cc hp unders from a very flat A and I’m really happy with my results. Glad I have no problems with them as I wouldn’t like to go back and say so to him xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3f93fccceb0321ac5dca7a2e512cb58</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Advise dr monuir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-dr-monuir/#post-1067185</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:51:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31f6f5674a1ea5e311400cec250be3d2</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Advise dr monuir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-dr-monuir/#post-1067181</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:51:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey our stats are pretty similar, I had 350cc hp round unders, Il attach a photo. I’m wearing D/DD bras, boux Avenue measured me an E but I don’t think they fit as well and I look more of a c/d. Implants measure bigger than they look for some reason so don’t be put off by being scared of ending up an E 🙂 xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12a0b64e476904f3529d562f489e5c7c</guid>
				<title>Stacey and XmasPuds are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1261800/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2017 12:57:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09c71c87c31b07e8548b0246ca646a49</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-ladies-selling-a-medium-mya-bra/#post-1067040</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2017 12:48:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/xmaspuds/' rel="nofollow ugc">@xmaspuds</a> I have sent you a friend request so I can mail you privately 🙂 xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/365 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 02:12:20 by W3 Total Cache
-->