<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Stacey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/staceyhunt88/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/staceyhunt88/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stacey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:04:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">baf03dd811e0d1739b80c4ec78c70afc</guid>
				<title>Stacey and Leah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430482/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Oct 2018 12:30:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7964739f2ec6ce3674bb1cc9f25b98ca</guid>
				<title>Stacey and Samantha are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410937/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:36:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70529dc915ad4c1b5808d2ed2e1c3577</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Uneven boobs/Dropping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/uneven-boobsdropping/#post-1148797</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Apr 2018 22:33:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think they look great! I wouldn’t worry about that tiny bit of unevenness &#8230;. mine were a lot worse here is my 1 week and 6 weeks pics ..</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd0f3579af2b3228adb7a6caaa3a4f90</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 4DPO Getting Worst in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-getting-worst/#post-1147387</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Apr 2018 22:26:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was the same Hun I didn’t understand how anyone could of felt better at 4 days I was a mess !! Day 9 was my turning point xx hope it comes sooner for u xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fe7e952d5e972ffff18ae9599fcc99a</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic A cup wanting a natural look! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-wanting-a-natural-look/#post-1147171</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Apr 2018 21:49:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun I was a 34c/36b size 12 and 5ft 8 so I had 465 and 515cc teardrop which I think made them so real and natural looking! It took me to a 34E x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a967f5f627e3d8cfeb29343470ae7431</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic My right breast is larger than my left - do i get different sized implants?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-right-breast-is-larger-than-my-left-do-i-get-different-sized-implants/#post-1147164</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Apr 2018 21:43:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had one B and one C boob before there was a cup size different and I had 465 and 515cc and it’s still bigger than the other ???? it’s so hard to correct it perfectly but I’m sure surgeon will suggest if need bigger x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d73c493447223c9346e58f15f45817d6</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic My right breast is larger than my left - do i get different sized implants?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-right-breast-is-larger-than-my-left-do-i-get-different-sized-implants/#post-1147163</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Apr 2018 21:42:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had one B and one C boob before there was a cup size different and I had 465 and 515cc and it’s still bigger than the other ???? it’s so hard to correct it perfectly but I’m sure surgeon will suggest if need bigger x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2237864069ad61e9eff874fdb3584c93</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 255 cc teardrop - help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/255-cc-teardrop-help/#post-1146941</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:28:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies I had 515cc teardrop unders 4 weeks ago now I am 5ft 8 and 11 stone so needed to go bigger but honestly they look so natural if that’s what your after then go for teardrop!! No one would know they aren’t real and that’s what I wanted ! Will try attach pics x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5651d657af52b8e8b3301c2c0e4c7b04</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Op in 3 days! 500cc under pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-in-3-days-500cc-under-pics/#post-1109782</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 23:01:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>515cc anatomical unders I was a 36b before x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bef139b828fffceef495381da5455079</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Anyone with the same stats? Bigger girl in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-with-the-same-stats-bigger-girl/#post-1109781</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:54:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry forgot to say I had unders x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2086c1fd3796fda167d5e1ac57db6731</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Boarderline lift in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boarderline-lift/#post-1109777</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:51:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try again </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">881d87b36213950c1385fad87ecb9449</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Boarderline lift in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boarderline-lift/#post-1109774</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:49:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This was my before </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3accd24d406f54deb6e001ae072edf5</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Boarderline lift in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boarderline-lift/#post-1109771</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:48:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was borderline uplift with grade 2 ptsosis and decided on just implants and next year I’m having my nipples moved up and made smaller I’m completely happy I didn’t have the lift but still want my nipples done! I was a 36b had 515cc and 465cc anatomical unders my surgeon said the anatomical gives u a little lift instead of doing an uplift ! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8d81386fc6aad2bbd6bdc0e02327c68</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DAY POST OP! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1day-post-op-4/#post-1109770</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:30:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh I feel your pain the first 3 days for me were awful!! I couldn’t cope I called my doc and asked for some oralmorph I managed to get some and took that for 2 days to ease the pain a little as nothing else was cutting it !! I can’t suggest anything else I hope it eases soon xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3dc3ec02ad354173e714c08df2e10813</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Workout recommendations in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/workout-recommendations/#post-1108604</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Apr 2018 22:07:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m exactly the same as u Hun I’m 18 days post and I’m desperate to exercise again!! I’m 5lb up from before surgery still and I have 10 weeks till holiday and want to lose 12lb I’m running out of time lol I am thinking of next week going to the gym and sitting on a bike and using treadmill to walk!? My surgeon said 4 weeks for lower body and 6 wee&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1308312"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/workout-recommendations/#post-1108604" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61621bc8d62b0ad3e96876df881ed29e</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Anyone with the same stats? Bigger girl in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-with-the-same-stats-bigger-girl/#post-1108596</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Apr 2018 22:00:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello I’m 5ft 8/9 11 st 6 size 12 and had 515cc 18 days ago I was a 34c/36b before surgeon thinks I’ll be about an E/F but they don’t seen that big I love them and everyone keeps saying how they are perfect size for my body and I still fit in all my clothes x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">088277411741dffd8ef0f187295d39f5</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Baths in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/baths-8/#post-1108594</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Apr 2018 21:51:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a proper bath this week at only 2 weeks post!!! Oh no now I’m worried is this because of infection risk?? I have tape covering scars and when I change them it’s so painful to peel off I soaked it to help it off x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9953e9000001ec7da36ffa0e3e63ff8</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DPO 255cc teardrop under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1108574</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:19:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh bless u that’s not good ! Everyone’s body’s heal at different times I’m 18dpo and back to normal just little things like reaching up high and carrying anything heavy or pushing and pulling I can’t do , driving is still a little uncomfy but can just about manage it x when do u go back to work?? Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b62fff9eeb3fa7fe4e661d63fad5c48</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Panicking about going back to work! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/panicking-about-going-back-to-work/#post-1108312</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Apr 2018 08:18:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I can wash my hair , drive, do housework etc just can’t lift my kids up or open some things or push a trolly or carry a shopping basket or bags so not completely back to normal but getting there x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edf6d0e6a0ee69b3b12493d0ab6fc6ef</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Advise please - 15dpo swollen, hard and cramp feeling in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-please-15dpo-swollen-hard-and-cramp-feeling/#post-1108272</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 23:27:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m thinking muscle spasm??? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eef218eda755b5e671a2a01494dd2b04</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Before and after pictures? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-after-pictures-5/#post-1108206</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 20:02:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m the same kind of stats as you and had 465 and 515 anatomical was a 34c/36b before will try upload x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">719013d3b32b0622b6d14d9a71772363</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Before and after pictures? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-after-pictures-5/#post-1108206</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 20:02:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m the same kind of stats as you and had 465 and 515 anatomical was a 34c/36b before will try upload x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">052ada6a2460f8f6bc40b20547bbe89e</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DPO 255cc teardrop under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1108204</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 19:58:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It won’t let me upload x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3069ee52c16de3ccbea48be815b34e4f</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DPO 255cc teardrop under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1108203</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 19:57:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Joss they look amazing ! So natural!! That is why I love anatomical implants!! I’m now 16 days post op tried a bikini on for holiday and my aim was for ppl on holiday to think they are real &#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">696e9852b45a1d4b1e3bbe410cf534ac</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Panicking about going back to work! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/panicking-about-going-back-to-work/#post-1108201</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Mar 2018 19:54:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was also panicking &#8230;. Day 9 was the day I felt completely different I was able to do most things again and went back to work day 10 I struggled first few days at work but today I’m 16 days post op and my day at work today was easy felt great ! You will be fine xxx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60b30e7473fabc3df208ea4426f61ebd</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic Advise please - 15dpo swollen, hard and cramp feeling in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-please-15dpo-swollen-hard-and-cramp-feeling/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Mar 2018 21:29:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I’m a little worried and my surgeon has gone on holiday today &#8230;. I’m 15dpo been doing quite a lot like driving , washing , cleaning, tidying etc and at the end of the day for 2 days my right implant keeps going really hard and swollen at the top and feels really tight !? Is this normal !!?? Am I doing too much ?? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7477e99c6e6a3406a8cd62be6a272051</guid>
				<title>Stacey and Fran are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1306714/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Mar 2018 06:49:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ea30e8b811f27861afe2862851204cd</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1day post op -   A brief story in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1day-post-op-a-brief-story/#post-1107412</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Mar 2018 22:43:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi fran I have very similar stats too I am 11 st 6 5ft 9 and just had 515cc anatomical unders 2 weeks ago nearly x Iv added u I can send some pics x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55bc17a845b0efb1a2c5dbb279c69c8c</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DPO 255cc teardrop under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1107141</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Mar 2018 22:17:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bekki Iv had exactly the same with the back pains I’m Day 11 and my back is in bits !!! Struggling to stand straight like u say and open my shoulders no one warned me about back pain too lol yours look fab!! The nipples have definitely lifted up more !! Are yours feeling softer now ? Mine are like rocks still!! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6614e01bb3f1879ea6742d368cd1cc6d</guid>
				<title>Stacey and adelejones are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1305978/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Mar 2018 21:11:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bd34209e22ade87bee893141b7812c1</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 500cc HP unders? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500cc-hp-unders/#post-1106844</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:30:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Adele Iv sent u a friend request I can send u a pic I have 515cc under anatomical I was a 34c/36b before 5 ft8/9 size 10/12 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">778ea8a12648ee35f028a1d08e4c7b1a</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DPO 255cc teardrop under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1106842</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:26:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you have an insta account !??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ec3a3c86f1bd937154a9b64599c2b53</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DPO 255cc teardrop under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1106841</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:24:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 515cc unders though which is probably why it took me 9 days to feel better I hope yours is sooner !! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e959852aef3e563ced66b1eb6c13d1ae</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DPO 255cc teardrop under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1106839</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:23:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m Day 10po now and honestly feel good! Other than the bloody back pain!! I can’t stand or walk for long, but back to housework cooking etc just not heavy duty jobs x day 9 was definitely my turning point xx hang on in there I was just sobbing for first 3 days lol<br />
Thanks Hun im not as happy with them as I hoped but I have high hopes they are slo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1305955"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1106839" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3aa262cdde8c24ba6bed924b853f06b7</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic FIRST FEW DAYS POST-OP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-few-days-post-op/#post-1106837</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:19:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I struggled massively for 2 days with absolute agony!! Taking oralmorph constantly just to knock me out!!<br />
My turning point where I had hardly no pain and back to doing everything other than a few things like hoovering and ironing and picking kids up was day 9!! Still a little sore but definitely eased!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0099340e75ad29911194e8e925cd86a9</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 1DPO 255cc teardrop under the muscle in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1dpo-255cc-teardrop-under-the-muscle/#post-1106653</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Mar 2018 23:21:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi joss I had teardrops as I was borderline lift too! I’m 10dpo now and they have already started dropping a bit and lifting the nipple up!! Yours look great and so natural! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72ad39c24ff9ec4cf5eea3d8b59a9a0c</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Anyone close to my stats post op with pictures 34b - 450cc partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-close-to-my-stats-post-op-with-pictures-34b-450cc-partials/#post-1106647</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Mar 2018 23:03:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Upload didn’t work sorry if u accept my friend request I can message u x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2647b85ce28abafaecc0c10ab4e11806</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Anyone close to my stats post op with pictures 34b - 450cc partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-close-to-my-stats-post-op-with-pictures-34b-450cc-partials/#post-1106646</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Mar 2018 23:03:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think they are in proportion and look natural x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d8f485e830214ea590fc362c178ce52</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Children or implants first in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/children-or-implants-first/#post-1106645</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Mar 2018 22:59:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would definitely say wait &#8230;. I am really fit and exercised up to 36 weeks with my kids and I still managed to gain 4 stone !! I lost it all really fast after and although I had small boobs to start with they got to a DD whilst pregnant so then after I was left with what I could only describe as empty sacks haha<br />
I’m now 9dpo and in love with m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1305719"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/children-or-implants-first/#post-1106645" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daf20199763455f75d76d90a0b58768a</guid>
				<title>Stacey and Roxanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1305666/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Mar 2018 19:45:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">759cfa67f3431f2e75605a3f92a0d62e</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Acid reflux in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/acid-reflux/#post-1106402</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Mar 2018 15:56:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Op went fine Iv had a little trouble with swallowing bread since but think it’s combination of feeling like something is sitting on my chest and the reflux lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51ddf423d0211ba3ac690aa3ff241711</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/instagram-accounts-to-follow/#post-1106331</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:58:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mybreastba500cc </p>
<p>Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d25ce8e38be2b9ace9f47a999a8a1d54</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Anyone close to my stats post op with pictures 34b - 450cc partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-close-to-my-stats-post-op-with-pictures-34b-450cc-partials/#post-1106330</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:52:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Iv added you tanita will send u a private message xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">961e3ee3590279d0b2113cf41ffbea95</guid>
				<title>Stacey started the topic 8 days post op and still in agony in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-days-post-op-and-still-in-agony/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:47:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m now 8dpo and my band came yesterday which the surgeon told me I needed to wear now for the next 5 weeks as they need help to drop, i was starting to feel better and now wearing the band I’m in as much pain as I was day 2!! I woke at 4am had to take my oralmorph again and had to release the band ,&#8230; put the band back in today and had to tak&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1305271"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-days-post-op-and-still-in-agony/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1935b2fd1eee38b515acd96cb95548c7</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic 3MPO update 500cc HP Partials !! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3mpo-update-500cc-hp-partials/#post-1106229</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:30:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This has really helped me too thank u!! They look amazing Katie !!! I had both my creases lowered too thInk it’s quite normal having a big implant I had 515 anatomical I’m waiting for mine to drop into the crease they are still so high this gives me hope x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72a3ad0fb3b30244cdc83d61b3f8e84f</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic Anyone close to my stats post op with pictures 34b - 450cc partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-close-to-my-stats-post-op-with-pictures-34b-450cc-partials/#post-1106225</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:23:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 5 ft 9 and a size 12 I had 465 and 515 was a 34c/36b before and he said I should be E/F but I’m 1 week post op and they don’t look very big at all no one has noticed when I wear a top that covers them they look in proportion for my size I reckon I’ll be a DD x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f28882de08662bbc9243c857aedb811</guid>
				<title>Stacey and Paige are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1304975/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:59:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfb1e5789b6625e202fb56739d1829ec</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-borderline-lift-but-decided-on-enlargement-only/#post-1100439</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:42:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My before didn’t work &#8230; that is my after </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">597a366e744a02687240d5686d554e26</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-borderline-lift-but-decided-on-enlargement-only/#post-1100432</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:20:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don’t think you will need an uplift Nichola! This was my before &#8230;. and I’m glad I never had the uplift just 515cc teardrop implants but they havnt dropped yet as he moved my creases lower so once they drop my nipples will look higher but I am thinking of having my areolas made smaller and moved a little higher next year &#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f39219d677dd5bbf467ff6133954b8fb</guid>
				<title>Stacey replied to the topic *OPINIONS NEEDED* my nipples are too low!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/opinions-needed-my-nipples-are-too-low/#post-1100345</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Mar 2018 20:21:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yours look better than mine though! I would be happy with yours!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/380 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 02:12:42 by W3 Total Cache
-->