<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/starlight89/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/starlight89/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:10:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6edb7a8aa11b9f5ef12887d9fda9513</guid>
				<title>Jen and Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1019955/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Mar 2016 16:49:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1701040750fe624796c946b8be66c723</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Rhino with Dr Frati - Uneven swelling or Crooked nose result in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rhino-with-dr-frati-uneven-swelling-or-crooked-nose-result/#post-899157</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:51:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/anna/' rel="nofollow ugc">@anna</a> hi Anna, how is your nose looking now? Is it healing ok? I&#8217;m thinking about booking with frati but nervous after these posts!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f3b2e329e0d03ba6af1a52f80c2e6d4</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Frati rhinoplasty bad reviews in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/frati-rhinoplasty-bad-reviews/#post-897466</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:51:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, what is it that you had done with frati to cause the swelling? I am looking to have a bump removed and a tiny bit of tip work &#8211; I know he can&#8217;t make miracles it will never be tiny! But hoping bump removal will make a difference</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a8528bcc9f05879815a7f87b5e0e5b7</guid>
				<title>Jen replied to the topic Dr frati my hero 4 weeks PO closed rhino and BA in the forum Rhinoplasty</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-my-hero-4-weeks-po-closed-rhino-and-ba/#post-897464</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:46:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I&#8217;m just about to book rhino too! Was it scary going under general anaesthetic? Would I be able to see your pics too please? Was your recovery from rhino quick? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9c9d1dd169471d86a2bc04ff67fc33b</guid>
				<title>Jen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1014502/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:42:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/151 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 11:57:24 by W3 Total Cache
-->