<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Stef | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/steftreleavenford/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/steftreleavenford/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stef.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 04:44:30 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2ee921bd5c1d8a9f5167eb27289a410</guid>
				<title>Stef changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1466139/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:51:29 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5e0ba2df255b75af1b2c9fb256d0dad</guid>
				<title>Stef replied to the topic August surgeries? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/august-surgeries/#post-1304686</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:48:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Nathalie, I’m 4th august too! What size implants are you going for?  I’m so excited, I literally have no boobs and can’t wait to have some cleavage!! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69469a5a0a94a538c316a040c571eeaa</guid>
				<title>Stef became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1466136/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:43:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 05:56:44 by W3 Total Cache
-->