<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Steph | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/stephg123/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/stephg123/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Steph.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:10:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21785aa028701e13af8e5f2194289667</guid>
				<title>Steph and Jess are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1308544/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Apr 2018 20:45:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aec54a401ebe432318d890f4e4b04aed</guid>
				<title>Steph started the topic 12 weeks and twinges ! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-weeks-and-twinges/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Apr 2018 19:55:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls !!<br />
Can anyone tell me it’s normal to get the odd twinges at 12 weeks? Also still tender under my boob sometimes , feels like the rib is a little tender or whether that’s the scar tissue ? Any help would be much appreciated !! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">081b980470bf5ab9a6ef7e6df9c867b1</guid>
				<title>Steph and CW are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1290827/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Feb 2018 21:56:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63e2ce1c72f9efc6b2bdc7a5bc02fe0b</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic Anyone with a BWD of 12cm? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-with-a-bwd-of-12cm/#post-1087266</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Feb 2018 07:52:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was just short of 10cm ! Maximum I could have was 225cc and I’m so happy with them. Was hardly an A and now measuring around a D which. I had unders and I love them ! Look so so natural x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3769e5b9995c13160633b1add07d51ac</guid>
				<title>Steph and Harriet are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1285222/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:56:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93ad3d5395c5bf0579720cac747bc2c3</guid>
				<title>Steph and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1284655/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 15:37:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85a0c0a7b72734a0f813ce0e82d204a3</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic Hematoma in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hematoma-3/#post-1084190</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:20:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amy I’m so so relieved to hear this !!! Just can’t imagine what you’ve been through &#8211; make sure and get some rest and a little bite to eat. Sending love x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">821947c3487137545b1c82a503e9e252</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic Hematoma in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hematoma-3/#post-1084032</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:45:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have you been seen yet Amy or at least do you have a bed ? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea27cda67512a75a3d14c065713b0766</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic Hematoma in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hematoma-3/#post-1083993</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:00:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh god bless you Amy !!! I know it might not feel like it right now but we are all there with you today as well even though we may only be in the forum we will be thinking of you. Good luck and try not to worry too much xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4c9d1bca3b3da3bda0ea3268e850220</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic Op day tomorrow!!! So nervous about GA!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-tomorrow-so-nervous-about-ga/#post-1083992</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2018 07:55:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Sophie , I was the same but I promise the Canula feels like a normal injection and you won’t see it go in , and when your about to go under they will talk to you , keep you calm then before you know if your waking up !<br />
I have a phobia of being sick so asked for the maximum anti sickness I could possibly have and I wasn’t sick.<br />
Honestly it’&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1283660"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-day-tomorrow-so-nervous-about-ga/#post-1083992" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b8ddcffd2433575e7e08d0210a5396c</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic 5DPO still can’t believe I’ve got boobies! When can I go braless? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-still-cant-believe-ive-got-boobies-when-can-i-go-braless/#post-1083829</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 19:07:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sophie . All surgeons are different, I had my op on the 11th Jan and I didn’t have to wear nothing for the first week unless I felt I wanted too &#8211; now I am wearing a macom but take it off to let them breath for a time when I’m in the house. It’s never been proved that bands and bras make any difference (so 80% of surgeons say) as it’s all to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1283461"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5dpo-still-cant-believe-ive-got-boobies-when-can-i-go-braless/#post-1083829" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a09c60122d20c30b7a9940aa66190c4e</guid>
				<title>Steph changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1283439/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 18:03:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eac221cd86b687ea510da1ace6f65e4b</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic 5 weeks PO left boob wonky at the bottom.. Anyone else? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-weeks-po-left-boob-wonky-at-the-bottom-anyone-else/#post-1083812</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 17:59:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m so so glad to have read this !! Mines exactly the same , I’m 14 days post op and my left boob is a funny shape and I write with that hand. The left is really nice and starting to drop already ! It’s so reassuring to see this !! Any tips on how to massage please ! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ff38519fd5e5c2efba7daebb53bff47</guid>
				<title>Steph and Stephanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1283351/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:42:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">944bd44f4c228492e2a00a0cfa42cc2f</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic Moderate Plus recommendations in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/moderate-plus-recommendations/#post-1082944</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:49:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Holly , where is your bra from it looks so comfy !! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2a6dfa485cde1dd5578641ab9b846c8</guid>
				<title>Steph became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1281070/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:55:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/224 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 12:34:39 by W3 Total Cache
-->