<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | summer12 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/summer12/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/summer12/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for summer12.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94d2009bc9f0978c7693ab4465aedeb0</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/203319/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 May 2012 19:32:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47f46a96504be35232e2d4b1563d747d</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/203252/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 May 2012 16:39:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6337e465b084b39ac6d48c5155b1045</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/175801/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:51:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef14312e35033a257d20d28a162d2578</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/168613/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:16:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d421c1d1b08513c4b6cdb82a472912fd</guid>
				<title>summer12 posted an update: I just want my nose done now!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/165254/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:14:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just want my nose done now!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6e318301bfbc2919b79f63e44a64024</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/157354/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:50:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d5eab85fcb1aba4e22c089864e4e665</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/157259/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:03:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c72fce280fe874dd34f788b775dc19ab</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/157212/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:39:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d54db768af2372519702ad3417953a7</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/157129/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2012 08:24:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e224c5fc6c49d6932eab95c33bf5ed32</guid>
				<title>summer12 posted an update: I need to start sorting my finance for my procedure, no idea [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/157086/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:26:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I need to start sorting my finance for my procedure, no idea where to start!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63ff5a3bf3060115f7093e91a00bae28</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/157068/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:31:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e63e5c66ae1cd4fc4fd6315a505c603</guid>
				<title>summer12 posted an update: Waiting til Summer til I get my nose reshaped. I'm just [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/156247/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:39:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Waiting til Summer til I get my nose reshaped. I&#8217;m just thinking it will be worth the agonizing wait!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e6f0f86d839c045e7765de7bf8e47cb</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/156243/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:37:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">311d9f67afcd659ccbb4fdfb186b8192</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/156236/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:30:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">278c34c65dfa0d3d489d2e8607c9ffe7</guid>
				<title>summer12 joined the group Rhinoplasty/Nose Surgery</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/156232/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:23:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47a62beeec3db0095c6b3e9303700460</guid>
				<title>summer12 joined the group Rhinolasty bible</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/156231/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:23:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29727827141a8bb0e0fb194757a9c912</guid>
				<title>summer12 and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/156199/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:10:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29b0fe22c8e68cc839c30d64a33cf6e7</guid>
				<title>summer12 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/155379/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:25:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/173 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 03:01:25 by W3 Total Cache
-->