<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | SunnyJones | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sunnyjones/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/sunnyjones/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for SunnyJones.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:29:00 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f66c75d9ad301cbf555373afe753188</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones started the topic 6 months post op and one breast slightly larger and sits lower than the other??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-months-post-op-and-one-breast-slightly-larger-and-sits-lower-than-the-other/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:41:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, please help. I&#8217;m 6 months post op now and I had 250cc&#8217;s under the muscle. one of them are sitting slightly lower than the other and is also slightly larger than the other. Shall I go back to the surgeon or how long until all of your breasts finally stopped changing?</p>
<p>Please help!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0fa967646dbfb867ce617bb0c745468</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic 275cc under muscle too small?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-under-muscle-too-small/#post-1322475</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:38:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went from a 28AA/A to a 28DD/E with 255cc&#8217;s under the muscle teardrop shape. But they look like a full C/D it&#8217;s just becuase my back size is so diddy! Please do not underestimate small implants!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdfe57387c19fd901faf6c824a0e4b76</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1500416/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:29:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f05acbd635218d09da30373b35a3828e</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1499409/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:04:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">198b60569ea94297ccf48d1287bb131f</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic Petite 8 stone, 5ft 5, UK 6 (Looking for girls who have had 225-295cc&#039;s) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-8-stone-5ft-5-uk-6-looking-for-girls-who-have-had-225-295ccs/#post-1318254</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2020 15:23:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhhhh so I’m 16 days post op and they look PERFECT already, I know I have to be patient still for the 3 month marker but 255cc was what they put in the end, under the muscle and they look so natural. Definitely a C. Couldn’t be more happier!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">145537cf95997d0ef8204cc695dd5d1a</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic PETITE GIRLS - How many CC&#039;s? (Similar stats: 5ft 3, 43kg, uk 6-8) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-girls-how-many-ccs-similar-stats-5ft-3-43kg-uk-6-8/#post-1318253</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2020 15:16:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I’m similar stats to you. I’m currently 16 days post op and was 32 A before surgery. I’m looking like a C/tiny D with 255ccs teardrop understand 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">405799d51940586e8b64e6b8e92a4224</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1489680/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2020 12:46:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b01fd18e42252e73fb16a7605da454c</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones and Lou555 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1486099/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Apr 2020 21:28:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52c533a8c83cb6399988417429e53393</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1484915/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Mar 2020 19:56:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0278c22e74e0bd0352b2462493d74299</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic scared 225cc will be to big in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scared-225cc-will-be-to-big/#post-1314639</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2020 11:08:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/gemma/' rel="nofollow ugc">@gemma</a> I don&#8217;t suppose you could private message me, I am 5 ft 5, 8 stone, 32A/AA at present and want to go for teardrop UNDER the muscle, may I ask what size you are now, and if you have any before/afters. I do not want to end up bigger than a C and it&#8217;s so hard to tell  as some girls here start with nothing, and after 250cc end up with a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1484102"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scared-225cc-will-be-to-big/#post-1314639" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d818717f06e7b17b747c0e4223048ba</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic 210 to 240cc - petite frame in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/210-to-240cc-petite-frame/page/2/#post-1314638</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Mar 2020 12:09:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>GIRLS**** Please please help me.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m 5 ft 5, 8 stone, and currently a 32A/AA &#8211; I&#8217;m booked in for surgery at the end of March and my surgeon said 250-295cc, to get me to a C cup. I really really do not want bigger than a C as I am so petite however looking on here girls have had lower cc&#8217;s and still ended up with D/DD&#8217;s. Please if there is anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1484012"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/210-to-240cc-petite-frame/page/2/#post-1314638" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c20f3459e29d044cf9c93b0b8c4330f5</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones and Pink chick are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1483958/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 20:15:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c325f3a629ab19ca602bbaaf7a4d9945</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic Petite 8 stone, 5ft 5, UK 6 (Looking for girls who have had 225-295cc&#039;s) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-8-stone-5ft-5-uk-6-looking-for-girls-who-have-had-225-295ccs/#post-1314590</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 19:15:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/pinkchick/' rel="nofollow ugc">@pinkchick</a> that is SO SO helpful to know that you are a C after 250cc, I&#8217;m just so worried I&#8217;ve seen on here girls with 32A/AA get 250cc and go up to a D/DD, that would be my worse nightmare! May I ask if you have any photos of before/after to see. My only worry is going too big and regretting it as I have such a small frame! </p>
<p>x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72168ab27e0d5fb2f3828702e6ec458f</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic Petite 8 stone, 5ft 5, UK 6 (Looking for girls who have had 225-295cc&#039;s) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-8-stone-5ft-5-uk-6-looking-for-girls-who-have-had-225-295ccs/#post-1314585</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 17:37:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lou555/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Lou555</a> is there anyway that you would be happy if I seen your before/afters? I am so stuck on size, would you say the rice test is any good at predicting?  I wonder if behind the muscle they look smaller?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ff82ad59453e6c449ddae4151c09b00</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic Looking for ladies who was 32a who had 250cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/looking-for-ladies-who-was-32a-who-had-250cc/#post-1314584</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 17:35:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has had 225-255cc implants, and was a 32A/AA before hand, would i  be able to see pictures of before and afters. I am 8 stone, 5ft 5, 32A/AA now and I know I want under muscle teardrop shapes just no idea what size between 22-255?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da2808e9458f84ed4bba0f681b63c260</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic SMALL IMPLANTS??? 250cc HP UNDERS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-implants-250cc-hp-unders/#post-1314581</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 17:13:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls, was there anyone who was a 32A/AA before and had 225-250cc&#8217;s put in. I&#8217;m getting under the muscle teardrop shaped however no idea what size!!!!!! Im uk6, 5ft 5 and 8 stone. Has anyone got any photos? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47d1fd11c9dbb0a4d5c328c828162497</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic 250cc big enough? A-C cup in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-big-enough-a-c-cup/#post-1314580</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 17:09:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls PLEASEEEE help.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m booked in for surgery end of this month. I am currently a 32A/AA size 6, 5ft 5 and 8 stone. I do not want to be more than a C cup size after surgery as I&#8217;m so small. Is there anyone out there who has had 225-275cc that have before/after photos they are willing to share with me. I&#8217;m getting under the muscle teardrop&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1483939"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-big-enough-a-c-cup/#post-1314580" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31ed44412f7139d9cb02559f1667e615</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic Petite 250cc or 300cc unders?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-250cc-or-300cc-unders/#post-1314579</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:38:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I was wondering if you could help a very worried girl out.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m due to have surgery at the end of March, I&#8217;m 5ft 5, 8 stone, 32A/AA at present and I&#8217;m going to have teardrop shaped implants under the muscle however with size I am so unsure, is there anyone else out there with similar stats to me that would be happy to send me before /&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1483938"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-250cc-or-300cc-unders/#post-1314579" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8827c32cb586ff953c37b22d226b1612</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic 250cc too small? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-too-small-5/#post-1314578</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:27:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, please can you help me. I am 5ft 5, 8 stone, 32A/AA at the moment. Is there anyone who would be happy to send me pictures of before and after if you have had implants in the range of 250-295cc? I am so undecided still on size, I do not want to be bigger than a C at all. I&#8217;m going to get teardrop unders. 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edd8a22f335f94edf590d4c09917a416</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic 250cc unders - very petite frame in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-unders-very-petite-frame/#post-1314577</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:21:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did she really, I am so stuck. Is there anyway that anyone has any before and after photos if they were extremely small before (32A/AA) and if they had teardrop implants under the muscle that are 225-295cc?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3bff2c1c0bfc52a0ebe83078754267c</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic Petite 8 stone, 5ft 5, UK 6 (Looking for girls who have had 225-295cc&#039;s) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-8-stone-5ft-5-uk-6-looking-for-girls-who-have-had-225-295ccs/#post-1314576</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:15:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, that&#8217;s so true.  See my surgeon actually said that 295cc would take me up to a full C cup, which is why I&#8217;m thinking perhaps go a little lower as I don&#8217;t want anything higher than a C. This is so so hard. Have you girls tried the rice test?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6b1051184605f776b7b331f2125e28e</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic 174cc/200cc?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/174cc-200cc/#post-1314555</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2020 22:57:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls can someone please help me if they have similar stats to me and don’t mind sharing before and after photos.</p>
<p>I’m 5ft 5, 8 stone. Uk 6 and currently 32A/AA.</p>
<p>I’m booked in for surgery in a couple of weeks and I am SO unsure on size still.<br />
I do NOT want to be any bigger than a C, is there anyone out there that have had 200-295cc’s that ca&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1483898"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/174cc-200cc/#post-1314555" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c02d1ac81e200e0e2f5436c23f20823</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones replied to the topic Anyone had 250CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-250cc/#post-1314546</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2020 22:35:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>GIRLS HELP!!!!! I am booked in for surgery on the 31st March.<br />
I’m currently a 32A/AA, size 6, 5ft 5 and 8 stone.<br />
I’m thinking of getting under the muscle teardrops  250 or 275cc’s.</p>
<p>I DO NOT want anything bigger than a C.<br />
Are there any girls out there that have had similar please???? </p>
<p>Please could you send before and afters if there’s anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1483891"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-250cc/#post-1314546" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c216b1f2a5b9576d1e8b6e82fbbdec7</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones and Jayne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1483870/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2020 17:11:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61438ad3ead66990edc77d2ca6f8f362</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones started the topic Petite 8 stone, 5ft 5, UK 6 (Looking for girls who have had 225-295cc&#039;s) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-8-stone-5ft-5-uk-6-looking-for-girls-who-have-had-225-295ccs/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2020 16:45:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am in need of some serious help girls. I am currently a size UK6, around 8.4 stone and 5ft 5. I am booked into have a breast augmentation (under the muscle) however I am still so undecided on size. I really do not want to wake up and them be huge, is there anyone out there with similar stats who have had 225-295cc&#8217;s that would be ok to send&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1483865"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-8-stone-5ft-5-uk-6-looking-for-girls-who-have-had-225-295ccs/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16032b7e7315b2d86b1d80afbacb33e4</guid>
				<title>SunnyJones became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1483859/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2020 16:32:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/269 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 15:50:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->