<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Tammy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tammlou/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tammlou/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tammy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:26:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a04391d9bf17cab2c42c4a59092d2db</guid>
				<title>Tammy replied to the topic HELP PHOTOS OF OVERS IMPLANTS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-photos-of-overs-implants/#post-1327381</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:20:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Surgery in 13 days! Eeeekkkkk &#x1f648;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22979e16839843c7f12f3793eb7e5c6a</guid>
				<title>Tammy replied to the topic HELP PHOTOS OF OVERS IMPLANTS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-photos-of-overs-implants/#post-1327380</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:18:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys I’m new to this so not sure how to start a forum &#x1f648; I’ve been recommended 400/425cc overs but most of the posts say they’ve had unders. Would anyone mind sharing photos of anything similar, just slightly worried I may have chose the wrong option. Is rippling more common in overs too? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b614f34bec6e47f3a9c4c02346c851f</guid>
				<title>Tammy replied to the topic October surgery whattsapp group in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-surgery-whattsapp-group/#post-1327379</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:53:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heyy can I be added? &#x263a;&#xfe0f;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8d3c44b1fc37e06ed22ead9d004a78f</guid>
				<title>Tammy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1511392/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:52:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/139 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 19:03:27 by W3 Total Cache
-->