<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Tamsin Gee | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tammygee88/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tammygee88/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tamsin Gee.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 10:15:51 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38c9f6b4934f91182ac20171e8c675a4</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Gee replied to the topic Sportsbra - 14 days post op to loose in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sportsbra-14-days-post-op-to-loose/#post-714090</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:33:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun, it is so difficult I had the same problem until one of the girls on this site recommended a macom bra &#8211; it was brilliant as it expanded as necesary, you just buy the correct back size &#8211; i think you said you were a 32. Good luck x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3aedf42c48d95e422e8e1ddd054f3760</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Gee replied to the topic Macom bras help in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bras-help/#post-712067</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:12:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh hun it is confusing but from what you have said I would probably go with 32 back in the macom bra &#8211; there are generous on size so should be perfect &#8211; don&#8217;t forget to use the discount code &#8211; I think it is mybreast. good luck x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56c4f97439f6b29a6cc5b8cc30b2f9bd</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Gee replied to the topic Macom or sports bra?!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-or-sports-bra-3/#post-688458</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:29:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi tanya, easy to be confused lol! yeah a macom is a proper post-surgical bra designed for the BA &#8211; means its suuper comfy. bit more pricey than other sports bras, but worth it as its got no seams and closes at [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">640377beb956fd116c8c9823ae4706b0</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Gee replied to the topic Sports bra&#039;s in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bras-26/page/2/#post-678877</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Sep 2013 10:29:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey girls, I bought the macom bra that Jenny isn&#8217;t so happy with but I love it! I&#8217;m 3 months post-op now but still wear it as a sports bra. That rash sounds strange jen as I never really felt anything like that. [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d80ab20d43e248fb2e9634f496df8f29</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Gee replied to the topic What bra&#039;s and what sizes???? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-bras-and-what-sizes/#post-678640</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:05:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bought a macom bra like corrie after my BA and loved it. gave great support and I still use it as a sports bra now! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15be5ceed3a1eac7e05e8f8588a6d91d</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Gee replied to the topic How do you know what size to get ?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-do-you-know-what-size-to-get/#post-678601</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Sep 2013 09:56:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got a macom bra which was great as (like the girls said) the cups are expandable and all you need is your back size. is v comfy and a nice sports bra too! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd536aaa6753515c36c8f7e2562a689d</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Gee replied to the topic Selling Macom in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/selling-macom/#post-678598</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Sep 2013 09:51:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know about you girls but I like to use mine as a sports bra still (well post surgery) its very comfy! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d3011d931a9f4d94b02c6a9b39cfd13</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Gee became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/407545/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:12:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/159 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 11:31:36 by W3 Total Cache
-->