<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Tamsin Alexander | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tams93/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tams93/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tamsin Alexander.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:16:19 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dddedd150c427ce900c37b55606909e7</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander and Harriet amelia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1247438/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Oct 2017 11:12:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e4a531badf12961294b32dd884ad53c</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic Newcastle clinic? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/newcastle-clinic-5/#post-1056172</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:40:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@sg93 if you use the Newcastle clinic your surgery will be in Preston Hun they don&#8217;t do they surgery in Newcastle just the consultaion , nurse apps ect that you have in Newcastle xx    </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b1ce3456ec25a5124f6532874826f4f</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic 350cc Before and after pics? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-before-and-after-pics/#post-1056049</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Oct 2017 18:37:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun , I had 350cc from a 32A ! I&#8217;m 6 WPO today but at 4 WPO I tried a DD bra on and I was hanging out of it haha so don&#8217;t panic too much , they will change so much you won&#8217;t recognise them in a few weeks xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e98ad104c68c26e7bc228d99e54bdb79</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1246573/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:21:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19bb0b8c1b76db6da786ca153067f284</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic Surgery tomorrow OMG ! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-tomorrow-omg/#post-1053038</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:36:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/marisa/' rel="nofollow ugc">@marisa</a> absolutely don&#8217;t cancel it Hun it will honestly be the best thing you have ever done !! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb3198f0800dfad7ff6dbf9dc150720f</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1242943/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:46:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db9a0533eed23f9882cf82883f80a52e</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1242155/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Oct 2017 13:36:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43429bf0c7bd8b9258966f1ec40b7724</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic A cup before and After photos? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-before-and-after-photos/#post-1052109</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 22:00:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m in Darlington so it was about 2 hours to Preston for me aswell , wich isn&#8217;t too bad really !  Ye he&#8217;s amazing , well I think he is lol ! Ah don&#8217;t worry Hun it&#8217;s fine 🙂 to be fair if I&#8217;m been honest they don&#8217;t really look anything like how they do when youv actually had surgery and got them in but it dose give you a sort of idear but looking&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1241961"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-before-and-after-photos/#post-1052109" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">427eb1ad7b7040b13c813ac303ccad1a</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic A cup before and After photos? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-before-and-after-photos/#post-1052087</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 21:10:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Julie who will be your PC is lovely , she&#8217;s crazy lol makes you feel soo comfortable !! I had my first consultation and actually booked my surgeon on that day as Julie recommended him and said he had a free space in September so I took it without meeting him first lol .. As you get to choose your surgeon and meet as many as you want to meet before&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1241925"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-before-and-after-photos/#post-1052087" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0c3eea094296b5ddd65612c5a7244c1</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic A cup before and After photos? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-before-and-after-photos/#post-1052078</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 20:40:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jadee0107x/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jadee0107x</a> I&#8217;m so in love with them !! Yes I went with MYA ( Newcastle clinic ) . First consultation is just talking about what you want etc and best options for you and reading/talking through everything etc &#8230; what clinic are you going with ? Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fea5b95e941f5f880b2e8677015fd376</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic A cup before and After photos? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-before-and-after-photos/#post-1052042</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 19:38:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s just a gym top from primark Hun 🙂 x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">738549adedc50e94e26303258099c3c4</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic A cup before and After photos? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-before-and-after-photos/#post-1052030</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 19:24:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is at 4 WPO 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f36418cbc64e5dae8f1d46035e1e0ed8</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic A cup before and After photos? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/a-cup-before-and-after-photos/#post-1052029</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 19:23:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Hun i was a 32 barely A before op , i had 350cc under the mussle 4 weeks ago on the 6th sep . I don&#8217;t know what size I am ATM as iv not been measured yet but I tried on a DD the other day and was falling out of it lol x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b0286c6d9733dabf4cd4539f9d9c772</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander and Jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1241804/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 17:50:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1086cc8c211accb17d95a6fdfd83d8de</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1241763/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 16:44:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3716e06a4131c90f2269be92f739bafe</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic Need advice girls!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-girls-3/#post-1051963</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 16:22:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No it&#8217;s the closest hospital they use if your at the Newcastle clinic , all the surgeons use that one on different days !! X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06b112e6b2ab6e86443f10578cbbeeec</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic Need advice girls!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-girls-3/#post-1051955</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 15:49:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No you just have your appointments And nurse visits in Newcastle and you have to go to Preston first trust hospital for surgery x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b04d921b89ac32974b1877f74c35920</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic Need advice girls!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-girls-3/#post-1051936</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 14:39:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you 🙂 honesty go for it , it&#8217;s the best thing Iv ever done !! I had my first appointment on the 1st July with Julie at Newcastle and had my surgery on the 6 th Sep so not a long wait at all , but will depend who you go for and free space ! You have to travel to Preston for the surgery , I was admitted at 1.30 , down for surgery about 4 and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1241728"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-girls-3/#post-1051936" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c496e35421c7e4600f219807b7d17ffd</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic Need advice girls!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-girls-3/#post-1051914</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 12:40:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Samantha  🙂 I was at the Newcastle clinic, all the staff there are amazing !! I had my surgery on 6th September with Mr Traynor &#8230; he&#8217;s amazing !! I&#8217;ll attach a photo at 4 WPO . I was a 32A and I had 350cc unders , iv not been measured yet but tried a DD bra on the other day and it didn&#8217;t fit , was falling out all over the place haha . I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1241702"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-girls-3/#post-1051914" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6519d89ba847930f647eace37fb7633a</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1241260/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Oct 2017 13:27:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41dc84e4244f5008f9fe799ef8eefb64</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander replied to the topic Dr frati vs dr traynor?!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-vs-dr-traynor/#post-1051556</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Oct 2017 13:23:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dr traynor 350cc unders 4 WPO </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d497b6989d76de465d75159f25975256</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1235104/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Sep 2017 13:14:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba385f2f20c0807f133961a531897d11</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1224577/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Sep 2017 21:35:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">420c24ce53926dc010f32f41fb35dfe3</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1194461/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jul 2017 10:46:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df8cb70506e6c6429aceafaebc3151bf</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1194252/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jul 2017 19:47:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37902d38cd91c305b4e28a0a9fad7def</guid>
				<title>Tamsin Alexander became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1194234/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jul 2017 19:25:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/237 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 18:30:45 by W3 Total Cache
-->