<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Tarah | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tarahs/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tarahs/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tarah.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1495e58f986c7566d4b6c3e6fae509a5</guid>
				<title>Tarah and Emily are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1127119/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:54:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87ea17b5958f50c8be542bb136dcb593</guid>
				<title>Tarah replied to the topic Max implant size from a 32b in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/max-implant-size-from-a-32b/#post-969017</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Feb 2017 21:45:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/millyxxx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@millyxxx</a> I&#8217;ve read so many good things about him, did the pc look at your boobs on your consultation? Was u able to try different sizes on and did she give you a rough idea of what she thought?  I&#8217;m off to look at his instagram haha x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">826b037070818e2e5fc5fd8808f58e43</guid>
				<title>Tarah replied to the topic Max implant size from a 32b in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/max-implant-size-from-a-32b/#post-969017</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Feb 2017 21:45:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve read so many good things about him, did the pc look at your boobs on your consultation? Was u able to try different sizes on and did she give you a rough idea of what she thought?  I&#8217;m off to look at his instagram haha x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2426a806471c494461c8da9735d1a96c</guid>
				<title>Tarah replied to the topic Max implant size from a 32b in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/max-implant-size-from-a-32b/#post-969017</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Feb 2017 21:45:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/milly/' rel="nofollow ugc">@milly</a> I&#8217;ve read so many good things about him, did the pc look at your boobs on your consultation? Was u able to try different sizes on and did she give you a rough idea of what she thought?  I&#8217;m off to look at his instagram haha x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85aa844bb61792bfb07bcc9c55f18b2f</guid>
				<title>Tarah and sabrina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1124897/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:36:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5ec2229b328bd0ca6aa550282cbcbe1</guid>
				<title>Tarah replied to the topic Max implant size from a 32b in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/max-implant-size-from-a-32b/#post-968903</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:04:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really want dr frati too&#8230; I feel really nervous about tomorrow lol!! I don&#8217;t want to go really big, maybe a D cup I&#8217;m a b at the mo but after 3 kids there aren&#8217;t quite the same haha.  What size are u hoping for? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6640cc308f6019f33af2c04266510f5</guid>
				<title>Tarah replied to the topic Max implant size from a 32b in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/max-implant-size-from-a-32b/#post-968698</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2017 22:05:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Milly, did you choose May? Did they have availability before then do u know?<br />
I have my first consultation on Friday and as I work in an school I need  the beginning of April otherwise I will have to wait until the end of July 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b50d0efa4a97d0fb0dab3bb721a77a7c</guid>
				<title>Tarah&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1124266/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:02:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f59bd98ccb13929ecc2ea4ea7e188aff</guid>
				<title>Tarah started the topic How soon could you get booked in for surgery with Dr Frati? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-soon-could-you-get-booked-in-for-surgery-with-dr-frati/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:00:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my first consultation on Friday and for those of you that have been recently been I am just wondering how soon you could book your surgery? I work in a school so can only have it done beginning of the Easter  hols, If not I&#8217;ll have to wait until July, which is what I originally planned but after reading about the recovery it&#8217;s not wise as I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1124265"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-soon-could-you-get-booked-in-for-surgery-with-dr-frati/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89643caddc0bc7c40b31da086c7decb1</guid>
				<title>Tarah became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1121132/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:26:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/173 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 01:44:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->