<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Rachel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tay80/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tay80/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rachel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:03:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f57c1199c3cb39d4ed5145a5876a635</guid>
				<title>Rachel&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1497737/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2020 21:10:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">097b19cf26dd46465894ddf56b593e71</guid>
				<title>Rachel replied to the topic Worrying about caring for baby after surgery.. has anyone done this/ have tips?x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-about-caring-for-baby-after-surgery-has-anyone-done-this-have-tipsx/#post-1320988</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Dec 2020 06:23:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jaye,</p>
<p>My baby is 7 months old, and I’ve just had BA &#8211; 390 unders.<br />
I had 4 days of no lifting baby. After that my other half would pass baby to me to hold, then once I was used to baby’s weight again I’d pick baby up bending knees /from squat position &#8211; that was 5 days post op.<br />
I was off pain meds at day 3, which helped me feel stron&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1497639"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-about-caring-for-baby-after-surgery-has-anyone-done-this-have-tipsx/#post-1320988" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b2f12a9da057c3b8bac4f216ca4247d</guid>
				<title>Rachel became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1497128/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:55:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 00:25:07 by W3 Total Cache
-->