<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | tea | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/teacups/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/teacups/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for tea.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:26:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ae49a57dfaecfcbdd80ed89d6b9a4f1</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: I had a epiphany and realised that nasal strips that [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/770606/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:19:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a epiphany and realised that nasal strips that alleviate snoring may help my breathing and OMG they work. Shame I cant walk around wearing them. Finally in almost 7 months I can breathe eeeeeeeeeeeeasy &amp; with my mouth closed. My hearts beating normally cause the pressure is off. I hope I sleep well #insomnia  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ee6a61a427a17583e0451dc3cf365b6</guid>
				<title>tea posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/769324/#acomment-770532</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Aug 2014 01:52:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Sarah. My profile is acting weird so don&#8217;t be surprised if my profile vanishes.<br />
I hope to have hope but reality sinks in. Can you see the pics I uploaded other day? C </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/teacups/" rel="nofollow ugc">tea</a> posted an update My hope has been dissolved, I dont see any tip refinement, I just have a shorter version of my previous nose. Very bulky and bulbous. I cannot breathe through it and every morning I have to [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abb5949305765a7161aa562b372e3edf</guid>
				<title>tea started the topic My topic deleted for asking for help? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-topic-deleted-for-asking-for-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:17:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Take care Dr Gonschior patients thats all I will say.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">695cd2363773579853ca8bfc6d983a92</guid>
				<title>tea changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/769347/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 03:35:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dabd054547f2a039189d8b4676bec5e</guid>
				<title>tea changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/769339/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 01:33:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc6e8b94157e11908463e54edbd2b789</guid>
				<title>tea posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/769324/#acomment-769325</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 00:30:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It seems if the projection has been brought it, its classed as overall improvement which is hard pill to swallow. I cannot bare to smile as its really wide and even seems worse than before.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/teacups/" rel="nofollow ugc">tea</a> posted an update My hope has been dissolved, I dont see any tip refinement, I just have a shorter version of my previous nose. Very bulky and bulbous. I cannot breathe through it and every morning I have to [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90387ca5e08492c367782ffe301bb40c</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: My hope has been dissolved, I dont see any tip refinement, I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/769324/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 00:28:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My hope has been dissolved, I dont see any tip refinement, I just have a shorter version of my previous nose. Very bulky and bulbous. I cannot breathe through it and every morning I have to qtip clean so I can have some air through. The scar tissue is so hard and thick my nose can barely move and I cant fit my finger inside. Almost 7 months out. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6ed6ee904a366141495bdf9d427a303</guid>
				<title>tea&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/769321/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 00:24:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d25bfec6f4b8c4899bb6d61a325a9218</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: However There are some really good improvements and  I'm [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/668070/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 May 2014 08:31:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>However There are some really good improvements and  I&#8217;m much less avoidant of the mirror in public (not quite made camera confident yet though 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0b696af46f918c9dc82c34a6c671215</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Almost 4 months post op. The nose looks different from one [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/668052/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 May 2014 08:22:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Almost 4 months post op. The nose looks different from one side to the other 🙁<br />
It&#8217;s whole appearance has shrunk and the profile is impressive. Breathing still impossible and rarely have my mouth closed especially at night which is just embarrassing.<br />
Biggest issue is scar tissue inside the nostril, it feels stringy and stuck together. Front on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-668052"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/668052/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">904df69632452b488a178e6079f6d9c8</guid>
				<title>tea started the topic Scar tissue inside nose after rhino in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scar-tissue-inside-nose-after-rhino/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 May 2014 08:17:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys<br />
Have any of you had any scar tissue that hasn&#8217;t shrunk since your op?<br />
The area above my nostril entrance feels like it&#8217;s stuck together despite my columella reducing on size from the swelling.<br />
The area isn&#8217;t tender anymore so I&#8217;m managing to feel a little more of what&#8217;s inside and it feels horrendous.<br />
Have to use qtips to clean my nose&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-668043"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scar-tissue-inside-nose-after-rhino/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e63422c29729d04a64018b2358f7797</guid>
				<title>tea posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/629026/#acomment-639290</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 May 2014 22:19:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Was dr Gonschior your surgeon?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/teacups/" rel="nofollow ugc">tea</a> posted an update Almost 3months post op.. Bad breathing problems &amp; headaches.. Patiently waiting for tip to show some definition. Bit worried about columella scar tissue- if feels very thick. Trying not to get [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d91c86f731ead5db8cd4778acb50dc39</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic teeth whitening in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/teeth-whitening-8/#post-743178</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 22:06:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dr George&#8217;s is very good, think it&#8217;s about 25/30. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1218cc756aa81560eec2b4fa3899a78f</guid>
				<title>tea posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/629026/#acomment-636612</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 20:58:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ps have you had any breathing issues? X</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/teacups/" rel="nofollow ugc">tea</a> posted an update Almost 3months post op.. Bad breathing problems &amp; headaches.. Patiently waiting for tip to show some definition. Bit worried about columella scar tissue- if feels very thick. Trying not to get [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2ea884b0b38fb19e233821b6b1f9afd</guid>
				<title>tea posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/629026/#acomment-636610</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 20:58:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well that&#8217;s cheered me up! I can&#8217;t even imagine how mine will define because it just feels like a hard lump, lol.<br />
Did you expect it to show definition after 5 months? </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/teacups/" rel="nofollow ugc">tea</a> posted an update Almost 3months post op.. Bad breathing problems &amp; headaches.. Patiently waiting for tip to show some definition. Bit worried about columella scar tissue- if feels very thick. Trying not to get [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ae956ff121c0f5ecf922e1d7d5a700c</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic Anyone booked in for rhinoplasty soon or recently had it?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-booked-in-for-rhinoplasty-soon-or-recently-had-it/#post-743060</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 18:00:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 3 months post open complex rhino. Surgeon was Gonschior.<br />
Any questions just ask x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d6263c6e0cc266f622355d8b390b603</guid>
				<title>tea and Georgina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/632208/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2014 09:37:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7dd8529d2f867b16006a70d00f3005f</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic 34a natural boobs kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34a-natural-boobs-kazzazi/#post-742507</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 19:36:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Georgina, that&#8217;s really helpful, I&#8217;ll add you if that&#8217;s cool x<br />
Have you been waiting long for your op date? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">906741eafd58dae27ceeeebf9b41a457</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic 34a natural boobs kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34a-natural-boobs-kazzazi/#post-742357</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 07:40:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yours actually look great and not too big at all, I&#8217;m confused with sizes. Lol<br />
You look really petite too, I&#8217;m broader so that siZe on me could work! Ooooh decisions decisions 🙂  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbec78da18df96881608cb1122f1e071</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic 34a natural boobs kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34a-natural-boobs-kazzazi/#post-742355</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 07:36:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Hun, yeah a few girls have said D would suit but im a fan of smaller boobs so I&#8217;ll have to see what the surgeons say and check out some piccies 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2282d776c8ea18819714bb46b019c213</guid>
				<title>tea started the topic 34a natural boobs kazzazi in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34a-natural-boobs-kazzazi/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 May 2014 00:04:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls<br />
I am just starting researching sizes now and I&#8217;m wondering is there&#8217;s anyone who has gone from 34a to a natural C..<br />
I&#8217;m 5.8-size 8- like a skinny hourglass if that makes sense so too small would/looks disproportionate and too big is way scary. Lol </p>
<p>I&#8217;m probably going to go with kazzazi so even better if any similar girls had him.<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d478232c399a29b60129de89cc8398b1</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Almost 3months post op.. Bad breathing problems &#38; [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/629026/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 May 2014 23:49:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Almost 3months post op.. Bad breathing problems &amp; headaches.. Patiently waiting for tip to show some definition. Bit worried about columella scar tissue- if feels very thick. Trying not to get down about it 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eaac531c18c0970806b8e657c7409350</guid>
				<title>tea and lydia1989 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/520702/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Mar 2014 07:43:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f339723be7cb297e0c6c1a0b3e676222</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Wonder if the swelling will ever go down ?
Panicked today [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/508383/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2014 11:50:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wonder if the swelling will ever go down ?<br />
Panicked today because I noticed one nostril is bent differently and the skin is thinner there than anywhere else..<br />
Can&#8217;t go on forums right now though but may go to my doctors. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7f241db0d3aa030688484903ac751af</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Most positive day today, everyday it changes so I'm quietly [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/502622/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:45:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Most positive day today, everyday it changes so I&#8217;m quietly confident that things could be ok. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24e180470f0679807ee344f81dcba5eb</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Happier today. Wondering if the wonkyness will even out ...</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/500726/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:12:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happier today. Wondering if the wonkyness will even out &#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cdd4235714e73c33cb24e338d78a4ea</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Cast off for 2.5 days &#38; quite swollen, but I like it because [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/500387/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 23:02:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cast off for 2.5 days &amp; quite swollen, but I like it because a bigger nose suits me.<br />
Praying the definition will hurry. Love the nostrils 🙂 #psychological </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7008501736d9ddc985495e2abc5988b3</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Rinx has made me feel better :) I don't want to fully [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/499347/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 19:41:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Rinx has made me feel better 🙂 I don&#8217;t want to fully commit to hating my nose, it&#8217;s definitely better than before so really hope things settle well and I get to be a bit happy 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b100674627b1a986b929e67ab0c80e72</guid>
				<title>tea and fox are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/499018/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:01:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04097b3996f3dd149d2bf1a77c40bbd9</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic SO CONFUSED !! Rhinoplasty  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-confused-rhinoplasty/page/2/#post-718934</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:34:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll keep the faith got small miracles and changes that could partially rescue it. Never getting the strong nose back but I&#8217;m praying for decent refinement. X rinx&#8217;s is lovely work x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">662f73001902e9d57af5fda252b96924</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic MYA’s Rhinoplasty Response  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/myas-rhinoplasty-response/#post-718928</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:29:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t understand any of it myself. But as much as I can blame another, I&#8217;m blaming myself too. Naivety and vanity is all me.<br />
I wish everyone good luck too. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2cc514c6fc20a0a112fee1a23361cd2</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic MYA’s Rhinoplasty Response  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/myas-rhinoplasty-response/#post-718920</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:15:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wish swelling was my issue. The projection will not grow after any amount of healing so although helpful to know, cannot help me 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d4f64f8f8b5365ebccd9983f6042c1c</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: What's new is I'm thinking that maybe my old nose was so [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/498931/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:18:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What&#8217;s new is I&#8217;m thinking that maybe my old nose was so disgusting that this nose is the best I was ever gonna get. :&#8221;/</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf256d4e02480f2e489b8d24d94c5a47</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: I can't upload pics yet, I can't face it.</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/498930/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:15:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t upload pics yet, I can&#8217;t face it. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07b6630aebc068c28d2d0cd55eea7422</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic SO CONFUSED !! Rhinoplasty  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-confused-rhinoplasty/page/2/#post-718884</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 08:51:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Although I am only two weeks out &#8211; I will hold most of mouth until some time has passed x fairs fair</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b0ce7f61cd3e04ef76a6f96136cee57</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic Cast off &#38; cried all the way home in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cast-off-cried-all-the-way-home/#post-718584</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:07:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t think I can handle knowing right now 🙁<br />
I&#8217;m feeling quite insane. The mirror, the camera, google &#8211; my mind.<br />
I&#8217;m ******* confused.<br />
Will come back later, I gotta sleep some. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47e54e5ae89f9fd405aaa206bd9fe6f2</guid>
				<title>tea started the topic Cast off &#38; cried all the way home in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cast-off-cried-all-the-way-home/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:36:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s too small, I told him I didn&#8217;t want a small nose.<br />
The side angle (not profile) is unbearable.<br />
It&#8217;s still wonky. I don&#8217;t even want to be awake.<br />
I don&#8217;t know how any amount of swelling or refinement would help.<br />
So yeah, reality hits. :&#8221;(</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fff03d6e26e3ffce72bd486152aa5670</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: And it's still wonky. I only paid 7500 so not hurt at all. :/</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/498264/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:08:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And it&#8217;s still wonky. I only paid 7500 so not hurt at all. :/</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e2f4e9eed3876bc9790dbfcc872613d</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: I haven't cried like that in years.
I wanted a really [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/498263/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:07:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I haven&#8217;t cried like that in years.<br />
I wanted a really straight nose with smaller nostrils and I get a small nose that looks half human, half cub.<br />
My face looks like a smacked bear from the side angle. I can&#8217;t deal.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d650fde0e1ccd32021b1099836cca96</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: I am freaking out. Today one nostril (the one without the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/497465/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:36:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am freaking out. Today one nostril (the one without the lump inside)  has gone down  but the other nostril is still very swollen 🙁<br />
Now I&#8217;m thinking there&#8217;s an infection in the other nostril :((((</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a102234e329bf6f963caa21e88fee782</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic Yellow bump in nose :0 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/yellow-bump-in-nose-0/#post-718045</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:35:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@rinx could you have a look on my page for the pic and see if it looks like what you think?<br />
I hope it is something normal! My friend thought it was scar tissue&#8230; Don&#8217;t get why it&#8217;s just hanging there. Lol<br />
Yeah the smell is wearing off a bit now #bleugh<br />
Thanx hun</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82b1bdc3ef98d3e6171b7539dd1b85aa</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic Yellow bump in nose :0 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/yellow-bump-in-nose-0/#post-718008</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 19:20:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32f251b4fe96551160a97c20dd40cedf</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Please take a look at that weird lump in my nose guys, pic uploaded x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/496653/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:53:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please take a look at that weird lump in my nose guys, pic uploaded x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cef1774aa4a4fffc0292517899fca4a3</guid>
				<title>tea started the topic Yellow bump in nose :0 in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/yellow-bump-in-nose-0/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:43:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been watching this yellow lump inside my nose for the last few days (I&#8217;m almost 2 weeks post op) and i have no clue what it is.<br />
The Mya nurse couldn&#8217;t think Of what it was and I couldn&#8217;t get a pic until today for her to have a look.<br />
Does anybody have any ideas?<br />
It seems to be attached to something deeper in the nose and it seems soft like as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-496647"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/yellow-bump-in-nose-0/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e815c128b630a74daf636dbbb610f77</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic Arnica help please !!? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/arnica-help-please/#post-717911</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:58:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No worries babe, good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8ed339012f3f198f3da4c0ca204a111</guid>
				<title>tea posted an update: Only 2 more days until my cast is off, I cannot wait. Nose [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/496612/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:32:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Only 2 more days until my cast is off, I cannot wait. Nose is itching so bad and been having nightmares about it being wonky under the cast!! I&#8217;m healing well from the sutures and can finally breathe back (but only when I really try!)<br />
More swelling at the tip which is kind of awkward with people&#8217;s comments/looks/expectations but I&#8217;m positive about&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-496612"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/496612/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e70ce99d0c4f90a30b233fb68aea4aa</guid>
				<title>tea replied to the topic Arnica help please !!? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/arnica-help-please/#post-717904</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:28:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In holland and barret there are 2 strengths. There is advice in store but usually you take 3/4 little tablets 3/4 times a day&#8230; I take other homeopathic medicine like this anyway xx<br />
There&#8217;s also a topical gel you can use  x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5667b09435f8727d9f82a7114f4f957a</guid>
				<title>tea changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/496556/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:28:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">750c314194432586bf2532af72438afa</guid>
				<title>tea and India are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/496471/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 10:41:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76e78716fe121cc46b719893a1178858</guid>
				<title>tea and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/495851/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:22:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/344 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 16:42:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->